Search results

  1. M

    Muppet reactions to Mr. Snuffleupagus

    I have been wondering how the Muppets usually reacted to Big Bird talking about Mr. Snuffleupagus. I know that the humans were usually annoyed, but were the other Muppets equally annoyed, or did they believe Big Bird more? I would imagine that Kermit or Bert might be annoyed by Big Bird...
  2. M

    The Sesame Street Library Video Colection Volume 1

    I am planning on writing some scripts for a possible video series based on The Sesame Street Library book series from 1977-1978. I plan on having these take place in 1977, the time they were made. I plan on writing up to twelve volumes. Here is the first one. (An opening sequence appears...
  3. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper wants Don Music's autograph

    (Harvey Kneeslapper walks up to Don Music) Harvey Kneeslapper: (trying hard not to laugh) Hey, are you the great songwriter Don Music? Don Music: Yes, I am. Harvey Kneeslapper: The same one who likes to bang his head on the piano? Don Music: Oh, I don't like to bang my head. I only do it...
  4. M

    The Secret Recipe

    (Lefty and his boss run into an alley with a brown paper bag) Boss: Okay, I think we've got everything we need. Lefty: Right, boss. Boss: Do yo have the secret recipe? Lefty: Yes, sir. (opens his trenchcoat and gets the recipe out) Boss: (putting bag on crate) Okay, I'll get the stuff...
  5. M

    The Secret Recipe

    (Lefty and his boss run into an alley with a brown paper bag) Boss: Okay, I think we've got everything we need. Lefty: Right, boss. Boss: Do yo have the secret recipe? Lefty: Yes, sir. (opens his trenchcoat and gets the recipe out) Boss: (putting bag on crate) Okay, I'll get the stuff...
  6. M

    Anachronism in falling baker no. 8

    Was 60 Minutes around back then?
  7. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper wants to buy a present for six bucks

    The redone skit is good, but I would like to say that you don't have to rewrite a sketch just because one person mentions something that would have been better. I don't normally rewrite my fan fictions based on other peoples suggestions. You should write what you want, not just what other...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    Does anybody else think that the term "Classic Cuts" sounds misleading? It might lead to people thinking that it is a grouping of skits that were cut from the show (then why'd they be called classics?). Then again, classic cuts is probably a better term than "The Best of Season (insert season...
  9. M

    Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

    If single-disc releases of Muppet Babies get made, I wonder if they will be themed or if they will be random groupings of episodes (like the single-disc Fraggle Rock releases; It seems like only two of those had themes). There are a lot of themes that could be used for a disc. Besides "The best...
  10. M

    Look! "Before You Leap" is an amazing book

    There is one part in the book where Kermit says that he wanted it to be more than just an autobiography that could be adapted into a movie by making part of it a self-help book (though it does focus more on self-help). But actually, after looking at the self-help part of the book, I am convinced...
  11. M

    Miami Mice

    I feel like I saw one sketch without Kermit or Ernie, but don't remember The Count being in it. I don't think it had any regular characters (that I was familair with). But I don't remember any details, so I could be wrong (I've only seen mention of three Miami Mice skits on this here message...
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    Does anybody know how well this set has sold in stores? It would be good to know what the sales are, and possibly good to know if it sold better or worse than the two Electric Company sets (it would be good to know if it sold better than whichever EC set sold better, and perhaps if it sold...
  13. M

    I got Sesame Street All Star Alphabet for Christmas...

    I didn't know that sketch was edited (then again, I wasn't too familiar with that sketch). It seems like Happy Birthday is a very expensive song to get the rights to include on video. I wonder if this means that the sketch where Ernie sings Happy Birthday to U won't be released (that sketch...
  14. M

    Look! "Before You Leap" is an amazing book

    Jim Lewis, there is one thing that Kermit mentioned in his book that I hadn't heard about before, and I think it sounds like a true fact, but then again, Kermit does make quite a few jokes in his autobiography (and there is a bit of fiction, as it applies to Kermit's reality). In the book...
  15. M

    The Great Muppet Quiz-aper.

    Favorite Muppet(s)? Kermit, Gonzo, Lips, Seymour, Bunsen, Beaker, Crazy Harry, and others Favorite Muppet Movie? TMM/GMC/MTM Least favorite Muppet Movie? tie between Muppet Treasure Island and Kermit's Swamp Years Favorite Muppet Show (The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, etc.)? The...
  16. M

    Another MuppetFest?

    I wonder how likely Muppetfest II will be now. If there is another Muppetfest, it will probably just focus on the Muppets (and maybe Bear in the Big Blue House). I think The Jim Henson Company had considered a secodn Muppetfest for awhile after the first one (I believe Kermit mentioned another...
  17. M

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    I just started thinking... how do we know that there wasn't a one segment in the Jazz cartoon series? We know that the baker films had a one segment, and it's been said that the one segment is the most rarely-seen segment in this series, but how do we know that there wasn't a rarely-seen Jazz...
  18. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper wants to buy a present for six bucks

    That was great, though I think Lefty should have made a "shhh" sound to Harvey when he laughed. I was expecting Harvey to give six male deers.
  19. M

    Look! "Before You Leap" is an amazing book

    I didn't notice that he wasn't mentioned in this book. I think he's the only performer from all 5 seasons of The Muppet Show who doesn't get mentioned. It is a shame that he doesn't get mentioned more in recent publications. However, he was mentioned in both Caroll Spinney and Kevin Clash's...
Top