Search results

  1. M

    Muppet Babies video edits

    I hope not. If a DVD release of the series was up to me, I'd use the original master tapes.
  2. M

    Muppets St. Patricks Day Jambouree

    Chapter 7 The Muppets gathered to the swamp for the St. Patricks Day Jambouree, where the frogs were playing music, food was being served, and most of the Muppets were having a good time. Kermit led the other frogs in a performance of "Bein' Green". One frog was using the bucket as a drum while...
  3. M

    Muppets St. Patricks Day Jambouree

    Chapter 6 The frogs were caught in the net, and the other Muppets were standing still, in shock. "Uh, we do outnumber them, right?", asked Clifford. "Let me count them", said Thog, "One, two, three..." "Enough is enough!", said the man in charge, "I have called the police, and you...
  4. M

    What was Sesame Street like from 1988-1992?

    A lot of old sketches were still on the show back then. I've read that the baker films were last shown in 1988, the Mad Painter films were shown until sometime in the late 1980s, and the Jazz cartoons were last shown in 1991, yet I don't have any childhood memories of ever seeing these sketches...
  5. M

    Muppets St. Patricks Day Jambouree

    Chapter 5 The Muppets had snuck their way to the site where the bulldozers were, and the Muppets were spying on the people who were planning on destroying the swamp. "Okay, everybody", said Kermit, "What should we do?" "We should hijack that bulldozer", said one of the frogs. "I'll...
  6. M

    Whatever Happened to.........

    In Kevin Clash's autobiography, there is a paragraph where he talks about his characters who didn't last long, and he referred to Ferlingetti Donizetti as "the rhyming beatnik who didn't catch on".
  7. M

    "If I ran the Muppets" thread. Post YOUR good ideas HERE!

    I would try to bring back a lot of the obscure characters who we haven't seen in new productiosn in years. If the puppets don't exist anymore, then I'd at least have them rebuild Lips, Digit, Seymour, Uncle Deadley, Thog, Doglion, Fletcherbird, and Leon.
  8. M

    Muppets St. Patricks Day Jambouree

    Chapter 4 It was St. Patricks Day, and the Muppets were ready. Fozzie wore a scarf with green polka dots. Miss Piggy wore a green dress. Bean Bunny wore a green jacket. Rizzo wore a green shirt. Rowlf and Bobo wore green scarfs. Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Animal, Janice, Zoot, and Lips all wore green...
  9. M

    The reruns from 2 years prior. What were the limitations on what ones they could use?

    Does anybody know when Sesame Street episodes started being rerun after the initial seasons were over? Were any episodes from the first season ever shown during the second season? I recall there being a few times during season 30 that earlier episodes were shown. I believe that the first...
  10. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Many of those specials have never been commercially available on video.
  11. M

    Muppets St. Patricks Day Jambouree

    Chapter 3 Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo all decided to go to a downtown store for soem supplies. "Okay, I will be getting some green clothing and a cannon", said Kermit, "Does anybody need anything else at the store?" "I need some new guitar strings", said Janice. "I need a jar of...
  12. M

    Muppets St. Patricks Day Jambouree

    Chapter 2 The gang had made it to Paradise Swamp. "Well, here we all are", said Kermit. "Hi, Kermit!", said one of the frogs. "Oh, hi, everybody", said Kermit. "We are all excited about the festivities!", said Bunsen. "Mee mee mee", said Beaker. "Yeah, happy St. Patricks...
  13. M

    Muppets St. Patricks Day Jambouree

    Chapter 1 The Muppets were in the swamp, heading for a St. Patricks Day jambouree held by Kermits relatives. "Aw, the swamp looks so green today", said Kermit. "It's also way too muddy", remarekd a disgusted Miss Piggy, "I just messed up my best dress". "Yeah, but the party will...
  14. M

    Top 10 Non-Muppet Songs

    Okay, let's see if I can limit this... I don't want to hurt the feelings of any songs, but.... Since You've Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson Rainy Days and Mondays - The Carpendars Rain Drops are Falling on My Head - unknown One More Minute - Weird Al Yankovic Fire and Rain - James Taylor...
  15. M

    Characters who met Snuffy before episode 2096

    According to Sesame Street Unpaved, Mr. MacIntosh was on the show until 1992. I don't know when Willy left, but he did appear in the 1985 movie Follow That Bird, the 1988 special The Sesame Street Special, and the 1989 special Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counbting. Mr. MacIntosh appeared in...
  16. M

    Genius Products and Sesame Workshop Announce Distribution/Co-Production Agreement

    I wonder if all current releases will suddenly go out of print, or if Sony will be allowed to continue releasing certain DVDs up until a certain point, or if the current releases will continue to be released but with different labels and logos on the packaging.
  17. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    That is the same Arnold. The sketch was animated by Craig Bartlett, who created Hey Arnold. Arnold had previously appeared in two earlier clay animated shorts, Arnold Escapes from Church and The Arnold Waltz. I never knew that this sketch was ever released on video. This video sounds very...
  18. M

    1985 seemed to be Sesame Street's peak

    What was that supposed to mean? Was he saying that if the adults saw Snuffy, then Snuffy was replaced?
  19. M

    Characters who met Snuffy before episode 2096

    How do you know that sketch is from season 16? It could have been made/ broadcast after the adults first saw Snuffy. Like I pointed out in another thread, The Count wasn't there when the adults first saw him. Do you know of any specific season 16 (or earlier) episodes with that sketch? The Count...
  20. M

    1985 seemed to be Sesame Street's peak

    I often wonder when the "cut-off" period is for when the classic/ early years began. Would it be 1975? 1979? 1985? 1990? 1992? 1998? or later? Hard to determine. I think that the cut-off period would have been sometime before Jim Henson died. And Elmo was around longer than just one year...
Top