Search results

  1. M

    TMNT the new movie Anyone interested

    It seems to me like Casey Jones was hardly ever on the original series. I wonder why. He was so major in the first and thrid movies (I wonder why he wasn't in the second movie... my guess is because of that pizza guy who hung out with ther turtles, whose role is a bit similar).
  2. M

    TMNT the new movie Anyone interested

    But you see... the turtles live-action franchises were killed whenever Henson wasn't involved.:) I am starting to get tired of computer animation. It was cool back in 1995, when movies like Toy Story and Casper used it, but now it is used in too many animated movies. It's not as special...
  3. M

    Beat the Time with a Honker (1983)

    I just noticed that the Honker was supposed to bring in three things that you can ride on, but only two things are listed. What was the other thing, or did he actually lose?
  4. M

    Beat the Time with a Honker (1983)

    I just read about this sketch yesterday at Muppet Wiki. I had never heard about it before. The Muppet Wiki page for Beat the Time says that Homer Honker was the contestant. Does anybody know if his name was actually used in the skit?
  5. M

    Singing Abby Cadabby

    Palisades Toys never even announced any official plans to release a Telly action figure. But with the scarcity of Telly, I have at least seen Telly toys in person, while I have never seen any Herry toys in person (not even the bean bag).
  6. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    So, Dwayne, have you sent the questions to Jim Lewis yet, or are you waiting for there to be ten questions? Of course, Jim Lewis could read this thread and answer them here, without being sent the questions.
  7. M

    Designing Muppet World

    Another idea... if the park has hotels for guests to stay at, every day there could be a drawing, one per room, and the next day the winning number would give certain visitors the chance to have the Muppets come to their room to visit, and maybe even have dinner (the visitors would be called in...
  8. M

    Designing Muppet World

    Last time I went to Walt Disney World, I remember there being opportunities to eat with Disney characters. My family originally planned on eating with the Winnie the Pooh cast, but we ended up eating with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and I think Daisy. It would be cool for a Muppet World to...
  9. M

    your ideal Muppet seating chart

    At such a dinner party, I guess that Grover would actually serve the food instead of eat with everybody, and The Swedish Chef would probably cook the food.
  10. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I figured that... I was wondering about the other two that I mentioned. For the disco one, I was wondering if he was performed by Jerry Nelson or Michael Earl Davis.
  11. M

    Muppet Treasure Island: Buried Treasure

    This is my least favorite of the theatrically released Muppet movies. Too adventurous. I wish that more classic obscure characters were used as pirates. Crazy Harry and Beauregard would have made good pirates (Beauregard could be the stupid kind of pirate, who turns nice later). Bean Bunny...
  12. M

    Lew Zealand appreciation thread

    Everybody likes Lew Zeland! I don't think he's underrated at all. It would be good if he did more in the movies, but he at least got lines in most of them.
  13. M

    Crainiac appreciation thread

    I really like Craniac. He was the best character from the new Pigs in Space. The other characters from that segment were boring-looking in my opinion.
  14. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I found three great clips, all with Big Bird and Snuffy. One of them had Big Bird and Snuffy imagining that they were at a disco. I wonder if that was Jerry Nelson or Michael Earl Davis performing Snuffy... it definatley wasn't Robinson. It sounded like Jerry Nelson's Snuffy, but I also feel...
  15. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I meant that I saw Ernie's hand on the ther side of Bert (unless that was Oscar's eyebrow that I saw).
  16. M

    Genius Products and Sesame Workshop Announce Distribution/Co-Production Agreement

    Disney didn't buy the Jim Henson Company. Disney only bought the Muppets and Bear in the Big Blue House characters and productions. I wonder if the current DVD releases will be re-released. Ditto with old releases that were only released by Random House.
  17. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Well, Robin was next to Crazy Harry, and having Nelson perform both makes just as much sense as Richard Hunt performing both Statler and Janice (as opposed to Scooter and Janice, or at the very least it makes as much sense as Statler and Waldorf not being performed by the same person in that...
  18. M

    Skit with Big Bird, Snuffy and Gina

    I remember an episode like this, but I don't think it was a skit (maybe a multi-part skit that took place on the street), and I don't remember Gina being in it, but I remember an episode where Snuffy brings his favorite drum to Big Bird's nest area, and Big Bird accidently steps on it. I think...
Top