Search results

  1. M

    Characters who met Snuffy before episode 2096

    I often wonder if it was still hard for the adults to see Snuffy during the early days when they finally met him. It would be weird for them all to spend so much time not seeing him, and then finally seeing him and all of a sudden, they no longer have any trouble seeing him when he's around. But...
  2. M

    Frank's charachters. When did they leave the street?

    It would make sense for Jim Henson to work on the show less during the run of The Muppet Show, but if Frank Oz worked less during that time because of the show, then Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt probably worked less on Sesame Street too. Back then Frank Oz wasn't a director, and didn't have...
  3. M

    Characters who met Snuffy before episode 2096

    I read about a sketch where Ernie looked out his window and saw Snuffy and told Bert, but when Bert looked out the window, Snuffy was gone, and thought that Ernie was imagining him, and shortly afterwards, Bert looked out the window and saw him, but Ernie thought Bert was imagining Snuffy, and...
  4. M

    Frank's charachters. When did they leave the street?

    I think that Jim Henson was busier than Frank, Jerry, Richard, and Fran back in the early 1970s. I've read several epsiode pages at Mupept Wiki, and it seems like Jim Henson's characters rarely appeared in the street scenes, with the main exceptions of the season premiers for seasons 1-4 and 6...
  5. M

    What year was this?

    Actually, the blue guy from the group is Big Jeffy, but in that song, the orang eone refers to himself as Big Jeffy, and even has the same voice that Jeff Moss used. And in that number and Proud, the lavendar one, probably known as Chrissy, is voiced by Christopher Cerf, but in the song...
  6. M

    Cookie and Herry, great chemistry?

    It was a 20th anniversary special for Sesame Street, broadcast in 1989. It was hosted by Bill Cosby, and featured guest appearances by Placedo Domingo and Ray Charles.
  7. M

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    No, he's not.
  8. M

    Cookie and Herry, great chemistry?

    It seems like Herry was also frequently paired with Grover. I wonder which one Herry was paired with more. Herry was paired with Grover in the Monsterpiece Theater sketch Chariots of Fur, and in the sketch where Grover thought he was going to surprise Ernie, the sketch where Grover spreaded...
  9. M

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Okay, here's who is in it.... Rowlf, Lips, the blue harmonica player who none of us know the identity of, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Animal, Zoot, Emmet Otter, Harvey, Charlie, Wendell... And I am thinking that there is somebody else, but I can't remember who (perhaps Kermit on banjo?).
  10. M

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    I like the picture, but I find it odd that Janice wasn't included. I also would have liked it to have included both Muppet Show jugbands as well as some of the Solid Foam band members from The Jim Henson Hour.
  11. M

    Oscar out of his can

    I saw a clip from that episode in the special Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birtdhay: Stars and Streets Forever. In that clip, Danny Devito was holding Oscar. But I am 99 percent sure that I saw Oscar walking in his can on the show (and not just in Christmas Eve on Sesame Street or Sesame Street...
  12. M

    misleading video titles

    It should have been titled "Learning About Body Parts".
  13. M

    "If I ran the Muppets" thread. Post YOUR good ideas HERE!

    I have had this idea months ago... Release shirts with stills from The Muppet Show and movies, along with memorable quotes. Like a shirt with the Muppets on top of the Mallory Gallery, saying "We've gotta catch those thieves red-handed", and below that, "What color are their hands now?" Or have...
  14. M

    Oscar out of his can

    I know that during the 1980s Oscar continued to walk with his legs out of his can even after Bruno was introduced. It seems like this is the only way he travels in Sesame Street Live (I wonder how that is done... does a midget wear the hole Oscar suit and move his mouth when he sticks his head...
  15. M

    Now Hiring: Greens Only!

    (Grover walks to a new grocery store) Grover: (noticing the audience) Oh, hello, there! It is I, your furry blue friend Grover, and guess what? There is a new grocery store in town! (turns his head and sees the "Now hiring" sign) Oh, well will you look at that? The sign says "now hiring". Oh...
  16. M

    Oscar out of his can

    It seems like during the early years, Oscar was almost always seen inside his trash can. On the Old School set, the only times he was outside of his can were in C is for Cookie and in the season 4 and 5 closing credit crawls. Still, does anybody know when it became common for Oscar to appear out...
  17. M

    "If I ran the Muppets" thread. Post YOUR good ideas HERE!

    Oh, yeah... If I ran the Muppets, I would give The Jim Henson Company to continue distributing anything that it has with the Muppets that are owned by Disney. I believe that Sesame Workshop already has this privledge.
  18. M

    Beat the Time-The Last Show?

    That must have been a real challenge, including everything from every actual Beat the Time sketch and everything from most of the Beat the Time fan fics.
  19. M

    You're Alive!

    The singer in that song is named Little Chrissy. The song can be found on the video/ DVD Rock & Roll! I'm not sure whether that DVD is still in print (It's been two years since I last saw the DVD in stores).
  20. M

    "If I ran the Muppets" thread. Post YOUR good ideas HERE!

    You know, back in 1994, there was some kind of contest at McDonald's regarding Sega Genesis. I forget the whole terms of the contest, but I believe that fans could fill out a form, suggesting an idea for a video game, and I think that idea would be made. So I filled a form, titling my game...
Top