Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Street Easter Hunt

    Chapter 5 Maria turned on the TV and watched the news, where the Newsflash logo appeared. "We take you now to Kermit the Frog for a fast-breaking news story!", said the announcer. Kermit the Frog appeared in apile of eggs, as more eggs were falling on him. "Hi, ho, Kermit the Frog...
  2. M

    What Muppet Stuff Do You Want To See On Youtube?

    Any MuppeTelevison epsiodes of The Jim Henson Hour. The complete Dog City episode (with Jim Henson Hour bumpers). The promo for the playhouse videos from 1985, which were shown after the programs ended (there were three different promos, but the main difference was that each promo was...
  3. M

    Missing video?

    I know about it. I haven't forgotten about any Jim Henson Video releases, even ones I don't have. Do you think you could join Muppet Wiki (if you are not yet a member) and provide more information to that page? Most of the Muppet Sing-Along Videos don't have much information. I only have two...
  4. M

    Sesame Street Easter Hunt

    Chapter 4 The eggs were starting to hurt people. "Ouch!", cried Snuffy, "These eggs are hurting me!" "Maybe I could sit on some eggs", said Big Bird. "Maybe we should all go inside and get some shelter!", said Ernie. Everybody ran to 123 Sesame Street. Big Bird put his hand on...
  5. M

    my friend has early episodes!!!

    With that second joke, I guess it would sound unbelievable for Sesame Street to teach religion. I wonder how feasible it would be to give the show a different structure for each day of the week (monday structure, tuesday structure, etc). I don't think it would work if there are 26 episodes per...
  6. M

    Bad Bart and Sinister Sam

    I have also been wondering something about Sinister Sam. I remember seeing a skit where Forgetful Jones was supposed to meet somebody at a certain time, and I'm thinking it was Sinister Sam, but I can't remember. In this skit, Forgetful Jones and Clementine are supposed to be getting married...
  7. M

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    I think that Noggin showed the original version of "Ten Song (Song of Ten)". Quite a few people here have tapped every Sesame Street Unpaved episode shown on Noggin (and some have copies tapped off Noggin thanks to trades). So I think that having the original version of the 10 segment is more...
  8. M

    Sesame Street Easter Hunt

    Chapter 3 Abby Cadabby was having trouble finding easter eggs. "Oh, if only I could find some eggs", said Abby. She saw an easter egg next to the bottom of Oscar's trash can. "oh, boy!", said Abby. But then Ernie showed up and quickly took the egg. "I found another one"...
  9. M

    Wilkins Coffe: Wontkins decides he likes Wilkins Coffee

    I could be wrong, but I think that this could be the first-ever Wilkins Coffee fan fic script.
  10. M

    Old School Vol. 2 idea thread

    The last two posts look almost identical, as if the same person used two different user names and duplicated most of the same list. Pinball Stewie, I would like to point out that Eight Balls of Fur is from later than the second five seasons. The "booklet" (if that's what you'd call it) that...
  11. M

    Jazzy Spies #1 and Baker #1 ... do they exist?

    Originally, the sketch had ten indians, but eventually it was replaced with ten bells. I don't know what year it was, but it must have been early on. I don't think the picture quality for ten bells looks very different from the rest of the sketch. Some other epsiodes that had sketches for...
  12. M

    Sesame Street Easter Hunt

    Chapter 2 The egg hunt continued. Ernie walked past Lefty, who approached him. "Psst! Hey, bud...", said Lefty. "Who, me?", said Ernie, loudly. "Shhhhh!", said Lefty. "Who, me?", whispered Ernie. "Riiiight", said Lefty, "I hear you're looking for some easter eggs."...
  13. M

    If I Were a Child of the 70s...

    When I first found out that the adults originally thought he was Big Bird's imaginary friend, I wondered how kids felt during his first appearance. I figured kids would think it didn't have a happy ending, since Big Bird wouldn't have convinced the adults that he was real. The kids probably...
  14. M

    Sesame Street Easter Hunt

    One day, Guy Smiley came to Sesame Street to host an easter egg hunt. "Hello, ladies and gentlemen!", said Guy Smiley, "I am your favorite game show host, Guy Smiley, and today, I am, on Sesame Street to host an easter egg hunt!" Everybody on the street clapped their hands, except for...
  15. M

    Muppets budget problem?

    I don't think so. The Muppet Movie took place before they went to Hollywood and became famous. I don't think they would have had enough money (though an early draft of the script had Kermit mention that he was only going to ride his bicycle to the bus stop and go by bus).
  16. M

    What was Sesame Street like from 1988-1992?

    I know. I was asking if maybe he was reminding you of those.
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    I can't wait to hear an official confirmation for a volume 2.
  18. M

    my friend has early episodes!!!

    I had also planned a joke regarding season 38, but I think there has already been quite a bit of information announced. But I had planned on saying the following things about season 38: *One of the seasons curriculums will be teaching kids about their heritage and reuiniting with people they...
  19. M

    Bad Bart and Sinister Sam

    Another similarity between the two that I forgot to mention is the fact that both characters weren't used very often.
  20. M

    April Fool's Day Banner

    A great feature.
Top