Search results

  1. M

    Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

    Were the tripletes supposed to be a surprise? They could be a major plot point.
  2. M

    What if there was a Sesame Street Fest?

    There have been a few times when I have been places that had a blue screen set up, with a camera aimed at the screen and a monitor nearby, where it can look like visitors are in a computer animated environment. This could also be done, to make it look like kids are in Elmo's World.
  3. M

    What if there was a Sesame Street Fest?

    I mentioned that there could be special play areas for the kids, which in my mind would be something like a day care for the kids while the adults and teenagers get to learn more about Sesame Street, where the speakers can talk about stuff that young kids might not be as interested in. But kids...
  4. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    I didn't know that the Snow White DVD featured full commentary by Walt Disney. I guess audio clips were used. I know that the Looney Tunes: Golden Collections have audio clips of Chuck Jones, Friz Freling, and othe rpeople invovled with the shorts on some of the cartoons. I think there might...
  5. M

    Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

    Today, when I was at Target, there was a TV that showed a trailer for Dinosaurs. The bottom corner said that the advertizement was for this set, but all of the clips were from the first two seasons, and the box for the first set was shown.
  6. M

    what if Sherlock Hemlock didn't eat Ernie's sandwhich?

    I hope I can explain it better. Sherlock Hemlock ate half of Ernie's sandwhich, and Ernie didn't really get angry with Sherlock. What I was wonderign was what would have happened if Sherlock ate half of somebody elses sandwhich.
  7. M

    what if Sherlock Hemlock didn't eat Ernie's sandwhich?

    In Sherlock Hemlock's first sketch, he ate half of Ernie's sandwhich. Ernie didn't seem to get to angry that Sherlock ate half of his sandwhich. It seems like he was more concerned with knowing who ate half his sandwhich. Of course, Ernie doesn't seem to get angry very often. However, what if...
  8. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper's Chair Prank

    (Harvey Kneeslapper is in a western salloon, sawing part of a chair and then laughing) Patron #1: What are you laughing at? Patron #2: Yeah! Harvey Kneeslapper: Oh, I just cut part of the chair legs (laughs more as they walk over to the bar). So when somebody comes to sit in that chair...
  9. M

    no making of first three Muppet movies

    Throughout the 1980s, Jim Henson worked on behind-the-scenes specials for many of his productions (TMS, FR, TDC, L), and there were also behind-the-scenes books for his productions, but I wonder why he never worked on any behind-the-scenes specials for the first three Muppet movies, or even...
  10. M

    What's My Part?: Toe

    Announcer: It's now time to play.... ("What's My Part?" logo is shown) "What's My Part?" (fanfare music plays as auddience applauds) And here's your host, Guy Smiley! (Audience cheers as Guy Smiley enters) Guy Smiley: Welcome, welcome! I am Guy Smiley, and this is "What's My Part?" And here...
  11. M

    What if there was a Sesame Street Fest?

    This would make a good "Sesame Street Fest" schedule: Friday Night: 6PM fans enter and interract with other fans, eat dinner, and explore the place 7PM Joan Ganz Cooney and Big Bird introduce the event, and then show the original version of the pitch reel 7:30PM the cast and crew talk...
  12. M

    What if there was a Sesame Street Fest?

    I keep wondering if such a convention should have a live show, like The Muppet Show Live. The Muppet Show Live mostly had Muppets, with limited guest star interraction. Sesame Street has a lot of regular humans in addition to Muppets. It would probably be harder for sets to be raised. There...
  13. M

    Six String Orchestra continuity

    I'm guessing that the song was written before The Mupet Show, and if that's true, Dr. Teeth's absense was probably a result of there being no lines about having a keyboard player in the six string orchestra. I know that more musiciasn were there after the setting switched. But anybody could have...
  14. M

    Six String Orchestra continuity

    It seems like The Muppet Show has had a lot of sketches done that would be difficult to have been done on a stage, unless there were monitors. And there is no known camera crew on the show. But some examples of sketches that would normally be hard to perform live on-stage include: *The...
  15. M

    Six String Orchestra continuity

    Yes, it could have worked that way, though Kermit was in front of the curtain before it raised, and it didn't look like the camera was moving up quickly before raising, so that would have had to have been one big monitor. There have been a lot of times when Kermit introduced a skit, and...
  16. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper's guitar prank

    That was funny. Though it also would have been funny if Little Jerry did play correctly, but the slime pit out at Harvey, missing Little Jerry in the process.
  17. M

    What if there was a Sesame Street Fest?

    I was thinking that. Steve Whitmire could perform Kermit as a reporter interviewing the fans. Muppetfest has Elmo despite the fact that Henson no longer owned Elmo at the time. Then again, Sesame Workshop is a smaller company than Disney, and who knows how Disney would feel if Sesame Workshop...
  18. M

    What if there was a Sesame Street Fest?

    Such a convention could also include tributes to Jim Henson, Richard Hunt, Joe Raposo, Jeff Moss, Jon Stone, Jim Thurman, and possibly others, though it might take up a lot of time. Perhaps there could be a time where the people remember those who ahve passed on, some talk about their memories...
  19. M

    What if there was a Sesame Street Fest?

    Wouldn't it be great if there was a Sesame Street Fest, similar to Muppetfest? How would you want it to be done? I had planed on making a fake report of this on April Fools Day, but then forgot. But here's what I would like to have happen: It would be a three-day thing, on a friday night and...
  20. M

    MTM Interview

    The Muppets Take Manhatan DVD includes interviews with Jim Henson. Obviously, they are all from the same production (or at least produced at the same time), but does anybody know what this interview was shot for? Was it filmed for Henson's Place? Was it an interview for a talk show or...
Top