Search results

  1. M

    Beat the Time with The Amazing Mumford

    In fact, I wrote my fan fic script, The Magic Game, earlier today. Sorry about plugging my own work in somebody elses fan fic.
  2. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    I wonder if Jim Thurman recorded introductions for the next set before he died. I think that this set should at least be dedicated to his memory, since he was so involved with the first volume. It would be great if the booklet contained a tribute, but then casual fans might wonder why he gets a...
  3. M

    SS's Gone Country! (new Sesame Street DVD)

    Oh, yeah, and all three segments included in Learn to Share were music segments.
  4. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I don't know how likely this would be, but it would be great if Getting Ready for School was included as a bonus feature on the Ready for School DVD. I think I've read that Ready for School is an all-new DVD special involving Elmo starting school. Hopefully it will include sketches from the...
  5. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    Or maybe Jim Lewis will read the questions and post answers himself. I know that he has posted in this thread. Just a thought.
  6. M

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    Back when news of the first set was first announced, I had read that Disney wanted the sets to be aimed at collectors more than kids, and I was hopeing for packaging artwork to represent the seasons that each set is for. I was hoping that the cover would be a season one group photo, or at least...
  7. M

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    I wish that the menus were like that for the first set.
  8. M

    The Magic Game

    Announcer: And now, it's time for.. The Magic Game! And here is your host, Guy Smiley! (Guy Smiley comes out on stage as fanfare music plays) Guy Smiley: Thank you! Thank you! I am your favorite game show host, Guy Smiley... Audience Member: Bob Barker is my favortite..... Guy Smiley...
  9. M

    SS's Gone Country! (new Sesame Street DVD)

    There are actually quite a few Sesame Street videos where all segments from the show are musical sketches. Among them... Sing-Along Count it Higher: Great Music Videos from Sesame Street Monster Hits Sing Yourself Silly Rock & Roll Dance-Along Sing, Hoot, & Howl Elmo's...
  10. M

    SS's Gone Country! (new Sesame Street DVD)

    If there are to be any non-music clips, it might be best to include them as bonus sketches. Maybe include 4 or 5 bonus western clips.
  11. M

    SS's Gone Country! (new Sesame Street DVD)

    Country Music with the Muppets featured some non-music clips from The Muppet Show.
  12. M

    Any info on Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4?

    I remember when I first saw the last episode, I didn't know it was the last episode, and I was suprised that there wasn't a "To be continued..." note at the end. I wonder what would have happened if the last epsidoe of The Flinstones ended this way.
  13. M

    minor muppetz' TMS outline: Ray Stevens

    I hope that you enjoy this outline. It takes place during the first season of The Muppet Show. Introduction Kermit introduces Ray Stevens. Opening Number: Gitarzan Ray Stevens sings in the jungle, playing the guitar. He is joined by Animal on drums, as well as Rowlf (who dances) and...
  14. M

    Tell us about your Muppet collection...

    I forgot to mention Rocky Mountain Holiday.
  15. M

    Tell us about your Muppet collection...

    Here's a listing of albums I have: Muppet CDs: The Mupet Show 25th Anniversary Album The Best of the Muppets A Green and Red Christmas Muppets From Space soundtrack A Christmas Together Muppet cassettes: Mupet Hits Mupet Hits Take Two Put Some Zing in Your Spring The...
  16. M

    Tell us about your Muppet collection...

    Here is a listing of some Muppet toys that I have: Muppet action figures: Kermit the Frog Miss Piggy Dr. Bunsen Honeydew Dr. Teeth Vacation Fozzie series 2 Gonzo Floyd Crazy Harry Scooter tuxedo Rowlf Lew Zealand Zoot repaint Rizzo Samuel Arrow Link Hogthrob...
  17. M

    Beat the Time with The Amazing Mumford

    That was good. I have been thinkign about writing a game show fan fiction with Mumford and Abby Cadabby competing.
  18. M

    SS's Gone Country! (new Sesame Street DVD)

    I forgot about that one. And I am aware of another sogn with Forgetful Jones, Write it Down, though I don't think he actually sang in the number (it was sung by Maria, Luis, and Gordon to Forgetful). But that isn't really a country number. It's more of a vaudville number, and takes place on the...
  19. M

    my friend has early episodes!!!

    Since some fans have black and white copies of episode 179, it would be great if that episode was included on the next Old School set, so that we can have a color copy of it.
Top