Search results

  1. M

    Ideas for a new Muppet Movies calender

    What's that a reference to?
  2. M

    New character ideas

    I didn't know that The Animal Show had a hippo character, but I probably should have known that if there were any hippo characters in any non-creature shop Henson productions it would have been The Animal Show. Anyway, I was thinking, maybe in contrast to a happy-looking dumb hippo, maybe he...
  3. M

    Elmo's World: Homestar Runner

    I didn't make note of this in my script, but Dorthy ahd a small Homestar Runner PVC in her golfish bowl. And hopefully I don't have to describe what the Elmo variations on Homestar Runner and his friends look like. Let's just say that they all look like the characters, with Elmo's red fur.
  4. M

    "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along" Performers

    I think he meant who performed Rowlf, since that scene had Kermit and Rowlf, two Jim Henson characters. Of course, Jim Henson might have manipulated Rowlf while somebody else manipulated Kermit. Since Miss Piggy had left before Rowlf was introduced, it's possible that Frank Oz performed him...
  5. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Muppets TV was broadcast in America, in addition to France, and had the regular performers dubbing their voices in english?
  6. M

    Elmo's World: Homestar Runner

    It's twisted (assuming you mean that as a compliment, and not an insult). And it's proof that Sesame Street and Homestar Runner don't mix. I've had this idea for a year, but have procrastinated on writing it until I saw the new Muppet Show outline featuring Homestar Runner as a guest. That...
  7. M

    Elmo's World: Homestar Runner

    Elmo: Now, how can Elmo learn more about Homestar Runner and his friends? Elmo knows! Elmo can talk to Homestar Runner's friends! (a knock is heard. Elmo answers the door. Pom Pom is at the door) Pom Pom: (speaking Pom Pom's language) Elmo: Oh, yeah, Elmo did say he'd like to talk to some...
  8. M

    New character ideas

    I'm not completely against the idea, but if older frackles like Boppity and Gloat need to be rebuilt, and the budget doens't allow for both new frackle characters and rebuilt puppets of old ones, I would choose to have the old ones rebuilt. Or there could be a compromise, and one new frackle...
  9. M

    Elmo's World: Homestar Runner

    Elmo: You know, Homestar Runner's friend Marzipan is a vegetarian, and she told Elmo all about it. (cut to all-animated sequence) Marzipan: (narrarating, as she is seen) Helo. I am Marzipan. I am a vegetarian. Vegetarians don't eat aything made from animals. Today, I am going to make a...
  10. M

    Elmo's World: Homestar Runner

    Part 2 Elmo: And now, Elmo has a question fooooooor you! How many fluffy puff marshmellows will Homestar eat. Let's count. (Homestar Runer appears with a bag of Fluffy Puff Marshmellows) Elmo and Kids: One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! NIne! Ten! Eleven! Twelve! Thirteen...
  11. M

    Elmo's World: Homestar Runner

    (the regular Elmo's World opening begins) Elmo: La la, la la, la la, la la, Elmo's World. La la la la, la la, la la, Elmo's World. Elmo loves his goldfish, his crayons too! That's Elmo's World. Hi, this is -- da da da da! -- Elmo's World. Elmo is very happy to see you today. And so is Dorthy...
  12. M

    ZootyCutie's Muppet Show Outline-Homestar Runner

    In your mind, do you imagine the Homestar Runner cast to be animated or puppets? I know that some of the characters have appeared as puppets before.
  13. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if the cast of Sam and Friends appeared in The Muppet Movie finale? What if Sweetums appeared at the wedding in The Muppets Take Manhattan? What if Thog appeared in The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years? What if Mr. Snuffleupagus appeared in A Muppet Family Christmas? What if the...
  14. M

    ZootyCutie's Muppet Show Outline-Homestar Runner

    I like Muppets, I like Homestar Runner, and I like this fan fic. Though it seems a bit short in the last half (after the UK skit).
  15. M

    Ideas for a new Muppet Movies calender

    That's, as Tony the Tiger would say, Grrrrreat! I've thought of the idea of Sesame Street characters playing Homestar Runner characters: Big Bird as Homestar Runner Prairie Dawn as Marzipan Snuffy as Pom-Pom Frazzle as Strong Mad Oscar as Strong Bad Telly Monster as Strong Sad...
  16. M

    Bunsen's glasses broke

    I remember when these toys were first released that there were several reports of people accidently breaking the glasses off their Bunsen figures. I was careful. I remember once, just weeks after getting mine, I accidently dropped my Bunsne, and was relieved that the glasses didn't break.
  17. M

    Jim Henson Tribute Fan-Fiction ~ Magic Garden

    That was good. I thought about writing another Muppet tribute, maybe similar to The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson (though I haven't seen that special, so most of it would be more original, and not copying) or The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years. But I didn't. Maybe it's good (that I didn't)...
  18. M

    New character ideas

    That. Is. A. Great. Idea. Just as long as they don't replace The Electric Mayhem as the main band on any Muppet television series (The Muppet Show did have other semi-regular bands besides The Electric Mayhem). Two years ago, I first heard the song "I Want a Hippopottomous for Christmas"...
  19. M

    no making of first three Muppet movies

    Oh. I didn't know that. But weren't there a lot of making of books back then?
Top