Search results

  1. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    So you have already watched the DVD? Does it really have morsels? Are you allowed to say which other characters appear in The Muppets on the Muppets? Did you notice any edits?
  2. M

    Most disappointing episode of The Muppet Show

    The original pilot version of the Juliet Prowse episode seems more like a typical variety show episode. It opens with a comedy monologue from Fozzie, instead of an opening number. In fact, the Florence Henderson episode was also more like a typical variety show episode, as it didn't have an...
  3. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    According to Sesame Street Unpaved, that frog had an accident of some sort right on top of Jim Henson's head during the taping of that skit. It is interesting that in the beginning, Bob says that he wants to show the audience a real frog. Odd that he would admit to kids that Kermit wasn't real.
  4. M

    The E True Hollywood Story: Monsterpiece Theater

    (An mage of a letter E appears on-screen) Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, the letter E presents... (an image of a title card reading "The E True Hollywood Story" appears on-screen) Announcer: "The E True Hollywood Story", brought to you by the letter E. Tonight, the E True Hollywood Story...
  5. M

    Rowlf on The Jimmy Dean Show

    Well, Time-Life recently released a DVD, The Best of The Jimmy Dean Show, which supposedly includes two Rowlf sketches. So I guess that means that either the people who own the rights to the show own the distribution rights to the sketches, or Time-Life was able to make a deal with whoever owns...
  6. M

    Six String Orchestra continuity

    I recently noticed something about the song Six String Orchestra. During the song, at the beginning and end, Scooter is in his bedroom, in his normal clothes. Floyd, Janice, Zoot, and Animal appear in ghost images, in their regular clothes. Eventually, it cuts to another area, with Scooter and...
  7. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    Maybe Disney should save one of the unused Miss Piggy covers for if The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show ever gets released on DVD.
  8. M

    Most "adult" episode of The Muppet Show.

    You know what? Maybe Somewhere Over the Rainbow should be replaced with Fever.
  9. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    I can't believe that I forgot about The Kermit the Frog Club. I did think about mentioning The Psychiatrist Sketch but forgot to. But then for a highlight reel it would be best to not include every good moment. I envision such a feature to subtley promote a Mupets Tonight set, but not exactly be...
  10. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Seymour became one of the main Muppets while Pepe stoped appearing after Muppets Tonight ended? What if Scooter and Bean Bunny continued to be a duo after The Muppets at Walt Disney World? What if Clifford was a permaneant member of The Electric Mayhem? What if Sam the Robot was...
  11. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if The Walt Disney Company bought The Jim Henson Company in 1990? What if the original deal for Disney to own The Jim Henson Company included the rights to the Sesame Street characters? What if every season of Sesame Street had 26 episodes? Wha if Sesame Street (the first season...
  12. M

    Most disappointing episode of The Muppet Show

    Before I first saw episodes of the show, I show clips in compilation videos and the 30th anniversary special and The Secrets of the Muppets. I really liked it when I saw an episode that featured something that I previously saw in a compilation video or elsewhere, and the only way of knowing for...
  13. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    So there is also going to be a special fuzzy package. I wonder if that cover will resemble the non-fuzzy cover, or if it will be more different, similar to how the last few season sets for The Simpsons have had two different boxes. If Disney wants to include the Weezer video, which was made...
  14. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    I'm not sure if the Weezer special is being included (though it sounds like it is), but if so, it's weird that that and the valentine special are being included. I thought that the reason why the first set didn't have both pilots was because of disc space, and both the valentines pilot and the...
  15. M

    Most disappointing episode of The Muppet Show

    I agree. So far that's the only episode that wasn't as good as I expected. There could be others that I know about that will end up not being as good as I expect.
  16. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    I feel mixed about the features. So far the Valentines special is the only announced one included that I expected to be included. I sure do hope that Muppet Morsels are just currently unnannounced and eventually included. I am surprised that the Jim Henson retrospective planned for season one...
  17. M

    SS's Gone Country! (new Sesame Street DVD)

    I thought I read that this will include some original songs. So I guess that means that some songs wil be sung in the linking footage.
  18. M

    Most "adult" episode of The Muppet Show.

    Oh, yeah, and I haven't even seen that clip. I just listed it because it seemed like a more serious moment, and very different from the rest of the Alice Cooper episode (though it's just a compilation idea I pitched this for). Then again, when I was a kid this was among my least favorite...
  19. M

    Tell us about your Muppet collection...

    It's too bad it wasn't released in America. I wonder if the video rights to non-Henson/ non-Sesame Street clips and certain songs in the clips were limited to the UK. The non-Henson/ Non-Sesame clips I'm referring to are clips from the Muppets appearances on The Ed Sullivan Show, The Tonight...
  20. M

    Tell us about your Muppet collection...

    Are you from the U.K., Beauregard? Just asking, nothing wrong with it. But is your copy of The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years (I assume you meant that, and not 40) an official release, or a taped-from-TV release that you found in a store? If it's an actual official release, can you tell me...
Top