Search results

  1. M

    TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

    I recently saw a documentary on Star Wars where George Lucas said that he wanted the three-year wait between Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back to be worth it. I hope that this two-year wait is worth it. I hope that the main menu features somebody other than Statler and Waldorf. Maybe...
  2. M

    SS's Gone Country! (new Sesame Street DVD)

    Since Johnny Cash is on this DVD, I guess it will feature segments from the show (unless the DVD was actually produced before Johnny Cash's death and held back from being announced until now). I know that Johnny Cash appeared in at least two segments. Since Nasty Dan was just recently included...
  3. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I've read that there are plans for a new DVD titled Ready for School, but it doens't appear to be a retitled re-release. Elmo appears on the cover, and it sounds to me like he didn't appear in the video. Baby Bear is also on the cover, and he wasn't even around yet. The only way that could be a...
Top