Search results

  1. M

    Most disappointing episode of The Muppet Show

    Yeah, despite all the themed shows, there were still plenty of last season episodes that didn't have any major theme, like the episodes with Gene Kelly, Roger Moore, Linda Ronstadt, Melissa Manchester, Shirley Bassey, and Loretta Switt. But many of the non-theme episodes did have really weird plots.
  2. M

    A Celebration of Rowlf

    (A clip montage of Rowlf moments play over audio of Rowlf performing Cottleson Pie. After the song ends, a special logo, reading "A Celebration of Rowlf" and featuring Rowlf's head inside the "O" in "of appears) Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for "A Celebration of Rowlf", the first...
  3. M

    does anybody know about this Sesame Street parody?

    A long time ago, one of my friends let me borrow a few CDs of songs that he had downloaded. One featured Cheech and Chong songs and comedy routines. There was one Sesame Street parody listed as being performed by Cheech and Chong, but now that I think of it, I think that whatever downloading...
  4. M

    Characters that never appeared together

    You made two different lists, with the second one listing characters who wouldn't have interracted due to having the same performer, but the first list features quite a few characters with the same performer (Biff and Fat Blue, Hery and The Count), but I know that some of the characters you...
  5. M

    Most disappointing episode of The Muppet Show

    I don't know if the writers were running out of ideas and figured that theme-based episodes would help them out with ideas, but all but two MuppeTelevision segments from The Jim Henson Hour were based around themes.
  6. M

    Main performers of silent characters

    Pig Calypso is from the Bob Hope episode, which I think was the 21st episode from the second season.
  7. M

    Maria Tells Her Life Story

    The Fix-It Shop first opened in episode 330, during the third season. Luis and Rafael originally owned it.
  8. M

    Main performers of silent characters

    Actually, I noticed Annie Sue's movements in Pig Calypso, and found them to actually be good. It didn't look like she was there just to be there. Of course it would have been great if Louise Gold was given more recurring characters, like Gladys, and it would have been great if she (or Kathy...
  9. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if The Zoocus was produced? What if Tales of the Tinkerdee was picked up as a television series? What if Johnny Carson and the Muppet Monsters Machine was produced? What if The Muppet Income Tax Special was produced? What if The Muppet Halloween Special was produced? What if The...
  10. M

    ZootyCutie's TMS Outline-Bubs and Coach Z

    I'm liking these Muppet Show outlines with Homestar Runner characters. Now we still need appearances by The Poopsmith, Strong Mad, Homsar, and The King of Town. It would be great if you write some outliens featuring real celebrities or fictional characters from other properties as guests. And I...
  11. M

    Main performers of silent characters

    That makes sense. From what I sometimes read fans say about Louise Gold it sounds as if she's normally only a background/ extra puppeteer or only a vocal performer but never both. I started to wonder what would have happened if Frank Oz regularly performed a major silent character. If he...
  12. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if the Muppet performers performed their characters voices on Muppet Babies, Little Muppet Monsters, and the animated Fraggle Rock? What if Mel Brooks directed a Muppet movie? What if Dave Goelz stopped performing after the first season to focus on building puppets? What if Caroll...
  13. M

    Most disappointing episode of The Muppet Show

    I meant it was the only of those three that I have seen. Stupid spelling mistake...
  14. M

    Main performers of silent characters

    It's odd that Louise Gold would have more singing roles than puppeteering roles. By 1977 I don't think Jim Henson would have hired somebody for the Muppets who only performed voices of Muppets. I wonder when Richard Hunt started to become really comfortable/ experienced with speaking parts...
  15. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Dr. Teeth and Lips appeared in Rocky Mountain Holiday? What if Zoot had a bigger part in Rocky Mountain Holiday? What if Rowlf and Floyd appeared in The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show? What if Bunsen and Sweetums appeared in The Muppets Go to the Movies? What if Sam the Eagle and Lew...
  16. M

    Most disappointing episode of The Muppet Show

    I haven't seen either of the episodes that Gorgon Heap mentioned yet, but I would like to comment on something. After I first saw (non-compilation) episodes of The Muppet Show, I often speculated about the orders of sketches from the three guest stars featured in Rock Music with the Muppets who...
  17. M

    ZootyCutie's TMS Outline-Strong Sad and Marzipan

    That was rrrrrreeeeallly good!
  18. M

    Muppets in the crate

    In The Great Mupet Caper, when the crates that Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo were in hit the water, were the puppets radio controled, or were the performers underneath them in a situation similar to The Rainbow Connection from The Muppet Movie, or was it a little bit of both? I noticed in the ride...
  19. M

    Main performers of silent characters

    Has anybody ever noticed that there have been quite a few minor Muppet characters who talk a lot (whenever they do appear), but don't have any consistent performers, yet there are also a lot of characters who are normally quiet, and their performers are pretty much consistent (at least if the...
  20. M

    "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along" Performers

    I don't know if you've read the "Road to Hollywood" anthology at Tough Pigs (which is a description of an early script), but in the script, Statler and Waldorf appear at both resturaunts. As far as I know, only their scene at the El Sleezo Cafe is pictured in the book.
Top