Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Puppeteers Making Opportunities for Themselves

    Don't they get residual checks, though? Or do the residuals not pay much?
  2. M

    Your favorite aniversary special?

    I like Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting the best.
  3. M

    Little Shop of Horrors, Muppet style!

    Good so far. I thought about casting Muppets a sLittle Shop of Horrors characters before, but can't remember everybody I thought of. I only remember casting Scooter as Seymour, and J.P. Gross as Mr. Mushnik.
  4. M

    Main performers of silent characters

    I just checked out her page, and read that she sometimes appeared as Sonny Friendly's co-host. So even if she didn't speak in the Squeal of Fortune sketch, she may have spoken in one of her other appearances (maybe she, like Fletcherbird, has only had one line, or maybe she spoke...
  5. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    We know that Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire will be performing in this (unless this feature has alternate performers performing the characters, and if that's the case it shouldn't even matter who can or can't appear), so why not have appearances by Bunsen, Beaker, Beauregard, Statler, or Waldorf...
  6. M

    Poll: Do you have children?

    I don't have any kids, and I didn't vote. I wonder why this needs to be apoll. Unless it automatically closes after a certain period of time, if those of us who don't have kids vote no now, what'll happen if we do have kids in the future? I don't suppose we can change our votes.
  7. M

    Muppet's From Space: Hidden Stars

    It also would have been good if he was a flying monkey, maybe a guard for the witches dungeon.
  8. M

    Main performers of silent characters

    I never knew that. Is there a picture, behind the scenes footage, or confirmation by David Rudman that he performed her? I haven't seen that segment since the early 1990s, so I can't remember if she spoke. But since she only appeared that one time, it makes sense that she would only have one...
  9. M

    A Celebration of Rowlf

    If this was an actual production, the setting would be similar to the one from A Celebration of Me, Grover! Though whenever the tables are seen, we'd only see the tables up in front (in a wide view of the stage). At the very right, Rowlf would be sitting at a booth, with Baskerville, Muppy...
  10. M

    A Celebration of Rowlf

    I feel like this special is a bit short (probably 45 minutes if it was actually produced), but then although Rowlf was a main character most of his appearances were in short sketches, and only a few scenes from the movies revolved around him. I guess if this was for Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie...
  11. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    So I guess that means that Pepe will be in the interview. I wouldn't be surprised if Clifford, Johnny Fiama, Sal, and Bobo are included, but it would be great if Seymour and Bill the Bubble Guy are included.
  12. M

    Characters that never appeared together

    Yes, and Bert and Grover interracted with each other. Ernie has interracted with all those characters (though less regularly with Grover or Herry), and Herry has appeared in many sketches with Cookie Monster and Grover.
  13. M

    Six String Orchestra continuity

    I'm convinced that as well. I think Louise Gold was performing Dr. Teeth's hands.
  14. M

    A Celebration of Rowlf

    Okay, here are what Muppet Babies clips I would have included: *Rowlf writing a music review (from The Daily Muppet) *Rowlf as Schroder (from Comic Capers) *Rowlf playing a detective game (from It's Only Pretendo) *Rowlf (as Rowlfo the Dog) meeting his grandson from the future (from...
  15. M

    ZootyCutie's TMS Outline- Strong Mad and Homsar

    Wow. Pure, brilliant, nonsensial insanity. Good job.
  16. M

    does anybody know about this Sesame Street parody?

    Somehow I don't think that Adam Sandler performed this skit. I don't know what kinds of voices he can do, but the impersonations of Big Bird, Kermit, and Elmo sounded nothing like Adam's reall voice, nor did they sound anything like his characters from Eight Crazy Nights. I don't know if he does...
  17. M

    A Celebration of Rowlf

    I will now list what Rowlf clips appear in the opening montage (I'll post what specific Muppet Babies clips are shown later, when I can think fo which oens to include): *Rowlf beginning his performance of Cottleson Pie *Rowlf playing piano in the orchestra (during How High the Moon) *Rowlf...
  18. M

    A Celebration of Rowlf

    Announcer: And now, back to the show! Kermit: We Muppets have appeared in many television specials and videos, and Rowlf is no exception. Here are some of his best moments from our specials. (clips include: Rowlf riding ina plane with John Denver, Gonzo popping Rowlf's innertube, Rowlf...
  19. M

    Six String Orchestra continuity

    I've read that one epsiode features a quote by Waldorf, pointing out that there are moments where there is nothing on-stage. Of course, there have also been times when acts were mentioned but not seen by us, the TV audience. Sometimes Muppets would enter the stage, and then leave a few secodns...
  20. M

    A Celebration of Rowlf

    Announcer: And now, back to A Celebration of Rowlf! Kermit: After The Jimmy Dean Show ended, Rowlf had on and off employment. Eventually he worked less frequently, but then he became a regular on one of the greatest shows of all time. And that show is... (drum fanfare plays in background) The...
Top