Search results

  1. M

    A Grand Muppet Cruise

    The Muppets were getting ready for a free, all-expenses-paid cruise. Kermit was talking to the man who arranged for their cruise, I.M. Millionaire. "I am very thankful that you invited all of us Muppets to use your boat", said Kermit. "Oh, and I am so pleased to have you all on my boat...
  2. M

    Favorite Classic Muppet

    Hmmm.. a very hard question, indeed... Is it Kermit or Gonzo? Zoot or Lips? Bunsen or Beaker? Rowlf or Dr. Teeth? Fleet Scribbler or Louis Kazagger? Thog or Scooter? Beauregard or George? The choices are oh so hard!
  3. M

    The Muppet Show: Season 6

    The Muppets appeared in a few Julie Andrews specials.
  4. M

    Some ways to improve Sesame Street

    I would agree with that, if the show still had it's old format. With the way the format is now, it doesn't matter as much that Elmo's World takes over the end of the show. But back when it was introduced I thought that it should have been a half-hour spinoff. And some countries do show Elmo's...
  5. M

    Gonzo's species

    That is a very good question. Let's ask Oscar and find out... :grouchy: : "None of your ******* buisness!" (slams lid) Uh.... Maybe it would be better to ask Beaker... :eek: : "Mee mee mee mee, mee mee meeep meep me" And there you have it!
  6. M

    Characters that never appeared together

    Actually, it was Betty Lou who appeared in that song (I made the same mistake in the past). I wonder if Ernie and Grover are considered too similar to regularly appear together. Then again, in some of Kermit and Grover's lectures/ demonstrations, it seems to me like Kermit is acting a bit like...
  7. M

    New character ideas

    I more than agree. Bring back Digit, Leon, The Extremes, Waldo, Flash, Beard, and the Solid Foam Drummer. Have Solid Foam compete against The Electric Mayhem. Have Lindberg and Vicki appear in the background (it's been a logn time since Fran Brill last performed in a non-Sesame Street Muppet...
  8. M

    How long has Elmo been around?

    According to Sesame Street Unpaved and the Sesame Street 35th Anniversary Trivia Game, Elmo first appeared in 1979. He started out as a minor character, and became a major character in 1985. But I've heard that at the Henson Film Festival from 2004 that Caroll Spinney said he originally...
  9. M

    Where can I find Classic Sesame Street?

    Volume 1 was released last year. Volume 2 will be released this year.
  10. M

    Favorite songs by Floyd Pepper

    I really like... Ain't Misbehaving Mr. Bassman Whenever I Call You Friend
  11. M

    Songs the Electric Mayhem could perform

    Uh, and don't forget about Steve.:) And the Electric Mayhem could still do some famous songs. Dr. Teeth, Animal, Floyd, and Janice have all had new performers in the past. And of course Disney has considered having alternate performers perform the Muppets in smaller productions.
  12. M

    Songs the Electric Mayhem could perform

    Rock the Boat Bohemian Rhapsody Spinning Wheel Video Killed the Radio Star Raindrops are Falling on my Head Beat It Dirty Little Secret 1985
  13. M

    ZootyCutie's TMS Outline-Pom Pom and The Poopsmith

    I thought that Tequilia was an all-instrumental song. What's the one word?
  14. M

    The Extremes

    They also made a few brief appearances on Muppets Tonight (and one of them appeared in a TGIF bumper promoting Muppets Tonight).
  15. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    "Goin' for a Ride" is from the first season.
  16. M

    Muppet Stuff: A Gag Thread

    Fleet Scribbler: Okay, why wasn't I invited? Kermit: Err, the writers didn't like you. Fleet Scribbler: Well, apparantly one writer does. And I've started a posse of rejected Muppets. Kermit: A posse? Bill the Bubble Guy: We weren't invited for this party, nor were we invited for the...
  17. M

    Human development

    I thought she wasa only a construction worker for one epsidoe. Was she regularly a construction worker?
  18. M

    Your favorite aniversary special?

    I would like to give my own critiques on each special. I will also rate them, from 1 star (poor) to five stars (the best). It's a shame that there weren't any fifth or fifteenth anniversary specials (though earlier today I thought of an idea for a fifteenth anniversary special, which I plan on...
  19. M

    Your favorite aniversary special?

    In the 20th anniversary special, Roscoe Orman (I'm not too sure if he was supposed to be playing himself or Gordon in that scene) jokes about being the new guy, acknowledging that he was only on for 15 years. But there isn't any direct mention of Gordon being played by other people.
  20. M

    Plans for "Cyclia"?

    It would be great if somebody here was an intern. I wonder if The Jim Henson Company still has any copies of any Muppets productions that Disney owns the distribution rights to stored in their archives.
Top