Search results

  1. M

    What Shows Did You Watch Every Morning Before School?

    I have watched Looney Tunes on Nickelodeon and Dinosaurs before school. I forget what else I watched before school.
  2. M

    Wow... I just can't believe how hard it is to find...

    I have read that series 3 (which is the series that Zoot was part of) had the lowest production run in the entire line, so that might explain Zoot's scarcity on ebay.
  3. M

    Quick Question Regarding Elmo on Sesame Products

    Elmo also appears on the cover of All-Star Alphabet, and that video only features Muppets in the segments featured, and not in the linking plot (for some reason). Then again, it's good that that video had any Muppet on the cover.
  4. M

    Quick Question Regarding Elmo on Sesame Products

    Elmo didn't appear on the covers for the DVD releases of Big Bird in China, Big Bird in Japan, Learning About Letters, Learning About Numbers, Sing Yourself Sillier, Count it Higher, or Old School Volume 1, though on some of those he appears in a small photo on the back, in a small section that...
  5. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    Yes, she was a Muppet. She was a cowgirl, made from the large lavendar anything mupet. She had orange hair and visible teeth. She appeared in books more than on the show. I don't ever remember seeing any skits with her. I've read about some scenes with her, and from what I've read, it seems like...
  6. M

    Classic clips on new Sesame Street

    No, that's the sketch where Ernie has Bert pose for the camera so that his face can be traced. It's available in Old School Volume 1, in episode 536.
  7. M

    Too old for Sesame Street

    Somebody else had asked about why Nickelodeon stopped showing reruns in this topic, for some reason, and I was commenting on that.
  8. M

    Too old for Sesame Street

    Parents actually told their kids to stop watching Sesame Street? My parents never told me that. I didn't know about The Electric Company when I was a kid (I think reruns ended around the time that I was born). And you hated your parents? That's funny! And it looks like you had a good reason, too!
  9. M

    10,000 POSTS! TWO in One Day.

    When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it meant that somebody posted 10,000 posts in one day. That would be amazing. Maybe I'll try it. Or maybe not.
  10. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    I did some research, and if the next set has the season 6-10 premiers, then there are, by my count, at least three sketches that get repeated in multiple episodes throughout the set, at least seven sketches that were released in volume 1 (I feel like I counted 12, but I can't remember what some...
  11. M

    what if there was a multi-part Sesame Street documentary?

    Yeah, behind-the-scenes clips and stills could be shown between clips, and maybe over narraration (I would have the episodes include some sort of images of the performers if the episode is about them). I wonder how many behind-the-scenes clips of Jim Henson performing on Sesame Street exist (I...
  12. M

    Too old for Sesame Street

    And I guess it hurts more when not every episode of a particular show is shown on that network. Nickelodeon onyl showed 65 episodes. Then again, Nickelodeon only showed the first 96 episodes of Muppet Babies,a dn reruns of that show were broadcast on Nickelodeon for 7 years. And many shows that...
  13. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    Here is my new question: Do you happen to know what special effects were used to make bubbles come out of Bill the Bubble Guy's head? Of course, that's assuming that you got to see the puppet in person, and saw how it worked.
  14. M

    Too old for Sesame Street

    I don't know why, but I wonder how long Nickelodeon's contract for TMS lasted, and were ratings for it really good then? Nickelodeon only showed reruns of TMS for two years, and halfway through it's first year on Nickelodeon reruns were cut back from two a day to just one, during the Nick Jr...
  15. M

    1-2-3-4-5..6-7-8-9-10..11-12!

    It's been announced that Old School Volume 2 will focus on seasons 6 through 10. If it includes the premiers for those seasons (like how the first set had the first five season premiers), then the 2 segment should be on the next set. It was in two of the second five season premiers. I forget...
  16. M

    what if there was a multi-part Sesame Street documentary?

    This is what I would make for the contents of some of the performer-themed episodes that I haven't listed. Obviously, the scenes between skits would discuss their Sesame Street work and contributions, and also talk about the characters before the clips are shown. Frank Oz: *Bert teaches...
  17. M

    what if there was a multi-part Sesame Street documentary?

    Believe it or not, I actually thought up a "season 2" episode guide last night. So here are episodes 27 through 52. Some are follow-ups to first season episodes. 27. Jim Henson and Frank Oz 28. Big Bird 29. William Wegman 30. Celebrities 31. Animation 2.0 32. Bob 33. Jerry Nelson...
  18. M

    What does MTR have?

    I've never been there, but I know that the original pilot version of TMS with Juliet Prowse is there, as are at least two 1970s episodes of Sesame Street that were not shown on Noggin (I forget what their numbers are).
  19. M

    what if there was a multi-part Sesame Street documentary?

    I've been thnking of ideas like this for a long time. Heck, back in 1999, I had an idea for a Toonheads-style Henson series, featuring themes involving the Muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, the creature shop, and other stuff. I was thinking that such a Sesame Street series should be a...
Top