Search results

  1. M

    Biff's bowling ball

    I wonder if it was hard for the thumb to be in the bowling ball while the puppet was being raised up above the performer.
  2. M

    Disney really getting ready to use the Muppets to help teach kids about...

    It's interesting how there seems to be a few anonymous sources. Still, I think this idea would be better as a direct-to-DVD special, maybe if done similar to how the Play-Along videos were made (only with more familar characters... especially non-generic characters who are more familiar to us...
  3. M

    Rowlf on the Best of Jimmy Dean Volume 1

    That would be great. Maybe one of us should start a seperate thread for it. Do you have in mind only including Muppet Show moments, or also movie, special, JHH and MT moments?
  4. M

    Muppet Labs Magical Plane

    Chapter 4 The plane was headed torwards the su. "Oh, this might be the end", said Bunsen. "Mee mee mee mee mee", said Beaker. "What do you mean there will be one or two more chapters?", asked Bunsen, "Is this some sort of book or something?" The plane was getting closer and...
  5. M

    Questions we may never know the answer

    Frank Oz performed the keyboardist, Fran Brill performed the guitarist, and Brian Muehl performed the drummer.;) Just kidding. I don't know who performed them. But I suspect that Jim Henson performed the puppetry of How Now Brown Cow (but I don't know for sure who performed him).
  6. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    Does anybody know whether "I'm Square" was made sometime during the first five seasons or sometime during the second five seasons? I would like to see that song. I've read that it was performed on the show, I think it even took place on the street.
  7. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Bert and Ernie interracted with Bunsen and Beaker, or Statler and Waldorf? What if Thig returned for later productions, and Thog didn't? What if Sweetums and Thog were a regular team?
  8. M

    Muppet Labs Magical Plane

    Chapter 3 Kermit and the other Mupets started to plan. "Okay, tonights poker game is cancled, at least for now", said Kermit. "What?", complained Pepe. "How could you cancle such an event?", asked Rizzo. "I was rully looking forward to playing", said Janice. "Well, Bunsen...
  9. M

    Rowlf on the Best of Jimmy Dean Volume 1

    I wonder how many episodes of The Jimmy Dean Show were produced. It was on for three seasons, I wonder if there were enough episodes for it to qualify for syndication. Of course, shows with only one or two seasons have been shown in syndication. It would be great if Jimmy Dean and Rowlf would...
  10. M

    Muppet Labs Magical Plane

    Chapter 2 The plane was now headed to a tall building. "Oh, no!", thought Bunsen, "We're gonna crash!" "Mee mee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee", screamed Beaker. The plane then turned, and went around the building in circles a few times. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh", screamed Bunsen and Beaker...
  11. M

    Biff's bowling ball

    Yeah, I remember seeing this in season 25, and I think I've seen a listing of episodes shown as part of Noggin's 123 Sesame Street series, which I think mentioend this episode.
  12. M

    when was this orange anything muppet introduced?

    Does anybody know when the orange live-hand anything muppet whose head resembles Ernie's was introduced? Could he have been introduced after Jim Henson died (perhaps turning the Ernie puppet into an anything muppet)? The earliest that I know of is 1993. That was the year that Sing-Along...
  13. M

    Mr. Big

    In Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Street's Forever, there is a clip where Oscar was in a huge trash can, holding up big pieces of trash, and singing a variation of I Love Trash. Did Mr. Big give Oscar this big trash can, or could this have been the result of somethign else...
  14. M

    The Peasants

    I've noticed that in The Frog Prince that soem of the peaseants have weird movements. Some of their mouths look odd, as if they were radio-controled, while some seem to move naturally. And some of them looked a bit stiff. Does anybody know how the peaseants were performed?
  15. M

    Biff's bowling ball

    I remember seeing an episode a long time ago where Biff got a bowling ball stuck to his thumb. I don't ever remember seeing the beginning of the episode, but throughout this episode there was a woman who was with Biff. I am wondering, was this woman Biff's girlfriend, or could she have even been...
  16. M

    Muppet Labs Magical Plane

    It was a very exciting day for the Muppets. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew had invented a "Magical Plane", which could automatically send people to where they wanted to go without a pilot. A big crowd was outside for the first flight. "Good day, everybody", said Bunsen, "As you know, I have perfected...
  17. M

    Sesame Street Dream

    I once had a dream that I saw a big Sesame Street playset (or maybe it was a game board), featuring all kinds of Sesame Street figures (though the only characters I remember seeing are Biff and Sully). Once, I had a dream where Bruno and Bob were playing checkers. I also had a dream once...
  18. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    I know that I already asked a question, but I realised that this question that I asked the last time around must have been missed.
  19. M

    Rowlf on the Best of Jimmy Dean Volume 1

    An article about a Henson rarities screening mentioned that The Jim Henson Company purchased the Rowlf footage, and I wondered if Henson actually bought the distribution rights or just copies of the Rowlf sketches. Does the DVD contain any copyright notes about whetehr the Rowlf segments were...
  20. M

    Quick Question Regarding Elmo on Sesame Products

    I know. It sounded like somebody said that he had to be on DVDs even if he didn't have anything to do with them. And regarding the lack of Elmo on the cover of Play-Along Games and Songs, that cover was used for the video rerelease. I don't know when it was rereleased on video, but it was...
Top