Search results

  1. M

    Kermit's 1 lecture

    (Kermit is sitting on a brick wall. There is also a number 1 on the wall) Kermit: Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here, and today I am going to talk to you about the number 1. Now, this is a 1. It is just one line, and should not be confused with an I or a lower-case l. And I only have one 1 with me...
  2. M

    1-2-3-4-5..6-7-8-9-10..11-12!

    And I was thinking of that line when I tried to think of some joke answers (and it was Kermit who gave the "bad triangle" line).
  3. M

    The forgotten Muppets.

    I'm sure that there are hundreds of forgotten muppets (I would say millions, but Muppet Wiki just recently got up to 2,000 character articles). But there's Boppity, Beautiful Day Monster, Digit, Lips, Trumpet Girl, two different Muppets named Nigel, Brewster, Leo, Grump, Vicki, Seymour, Luncheon...
  4. M

    1-2-3-4-5..6-7-8-9-10..11-12!

    How about a ruler? A very tall man with his arms stuck to the side of his body? A sideways rectangle? A bad rocket?
  5. M

    New Elmo's World Ideas

    I've had an idea for awhile: Frogs! Of course, I would be more in favor of a "frogs" segment if Sesame Workshop could get Kermit the Frog to make an appearance. Kermit could appear when Elmo wants to talk to a frog. Maybe the "what else?" segent could ask, "What do frogs do, and what don't frogs...
  6. M

    New Elmo's World Ideas

    Elmo could ask "how do you hug yourself?" Elmo's counting question could be "how many hugs will a penguin give to a cat?" Don't know about the other two.
  7. M

    1-2-3-4-5..6-7-8-9-10..11-12!

    I thought that the Muppet Wiki page for episode 8 mentioned that 4 and 5 both sponsored the show. I guess that was a mistake, and should probably be corrected. When research at the CTW Archives was first worked on, the Muppet Wiki pages for episodes 1 through 5 mentioned some of those episodes...
  8. M

    1-2-3-4-5..6-7-8-9-10..11-12!

    I could be wrong. It might have been episode 121. I read the pages for all first season episodes at Muppet Wiki, and recall the last ten epsiodes being sponsored by one number each,f rom one to ten, and it might have been episode 121 instead of 120. The Jazz Numbers and Mad Painter series...
  9. M

    Disney really getting ready to use the Muppets to help teach kids about...

    I was just thinking last night... If there is going to be a production where the Muppets teach computer technology, maybe Kermit could teach Robin about computers. Robin could want to learn about computers, and Kermit could teach him, and then the other Muppets could teach other computer-related...
  10. M

    1-2-3-4-5..6-7-8-9-10..11-12!

    I've read here that the number 1 didn't start sponsoring the show until 1986, though Muppet Wiki has pages for three first season episodes that are supposedly sponsored by 1, but that info comes from archive material that fans can see at the CTW Archives, stored at the University of Maryland. So...
  11. M

    Sainte-Marie Sings a New Song

    I think I've heard about the brest feeding being on Noggin. And it's odd that she saw Snuffy (how regularly?). I wonder if she ever tried to convicne the other adults that Big Bird was right. And the article says that she was on the show for five years. I had always wondered how long she was on...
  12. M

    1-2-3-4-5..6-7-8-9-10..11-12!

    Then have you ever considered marrying one? ;)
  13. M

    Puppets who have changed.

    I've never noticed this before.
  14. M

    1-2-3-4-5..6-7-8-9-10..11-12!

    There were no segments for the number 1. Just 2-12.
  15. M

    Muppet Labs Magical Plane

    Chapter 6 They were up in the air, out of the plane but still with their seatbelts on and attached to their seats. "Well, it looks like we will be landing in a stereotypical outdoor marketplace, just like the one from Aladdin", observed Bunsen. "Mee mee", commented Beaker. "Oh...
  16. M

    Muppet Labs Magical Plane

    Chapter 5 The plane was falling, farther and farther. "Meeeeeeeeee", screamed Beaker. "Oh, stop being such a baby", said an annoyed Bunsen. Just then, a nararators voice was heard... "Will Bunsen and Beaker crash to the grounds? Will they survive? Why am I doing a...
  17. M

    Disney really getting ready to use the Muppets to help teach kids about...

    That show was called The Jim Henson Hour, and the blue things name was Waldo C. Graphic. I wish he'd be used in this new series. I don't think the show was supposed to be technology-based or educational, but it did use a lot of technology, such as computer-animated backgrounds.
  18. M

    Mr. Big

    I've noticed differences in the Telly puppet over the years, though most differences were minor. I can see a big difference between the Telly puppet from Big Bird in China, Don't Eat the Pictures, and Follow That Bird, and the Telly puppet used in recent episodes. I've never seen the original...
  19. M

    Questions we may never know the answer

    I know that, but I also know that Christopher Cerf didn't actually perform any characters. He just performed voices. The Songs from the Street booklet mentions that Jim Henson performed Little Chrissy while Cerf performed the voice.
  20. M

    Mr. Big

    Actualy, it is hard for me to notice any differences in Oscar puppets made since the late 1970s.
Top