Search results

  1. M

    what if there was a multi-part Sesame Street documentary?

    It would also be cool if there was a Sesame Street series similar to Toonheads, with half-hour episodes focusing on certain themes, and having a narrarator talking about the subjects. I would prefer that this series air on PBS. I don't think Sprout would be a good channel to air it, because I...
  2. M

    what if there was a multi-part Sesame Street documentary?

    Dang, my post concerning the possibility of a Toonheads-style Sesame Street series was put at the bottom of the thread, after peoples responses. I saw a thread about this problem happening. I hope this post doesn't get moved before earlier posts, and that no responses to this post get moved...
  3. M

    what if there was a multi-part Sesame Street documentary?

    I have thought about this for awhile. What if PBS aired a five-part Sesame Street documentary, with each part lasting an hour, and then the entire miniseries was released on DVD, uncut, in a three-disc set? Here is what each part could focus on: Part 1: Focusing on the beginning history...
  4. M

    Mayhem Matters

    Wow, what an edning... O, wait, there's more...:o
  5. M

    What happened to good old Herry?

    I wonder if Jerry Nelson is having trouble doing the voice of Herry these days.
  6. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Jim Henson didn't die until after Dinosaurs ended production? What if Richard Hunt performed on Dinosaurs for the first season, and whatever second season episodes were produced before his death? What if Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson performed on Dinosaurs? What if Dinosaurs characters...
  7. M

    Mayhem Matters

    It just keeps getting better and better.
  8. M

    Frackles

    I agree. Palisades really missed out.
  9. M

    Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

    Maybe Atlantic expected Weird Al Yankovic's version to be more popular that the Sesame Street parody. After all, when's the las ttiem that Sesame Street had a big hit that was popular with casual fans all over the world, and not just us hardcore fans or the shows current target audience (who...
  10. M

    Frackles

    I've never seen any episodes either. I read that info at Muppet Wiki. I also saw a picture of the puppet used on Mopatops Shop. To me it looked more like a toy company made that puppet. The puppets used on The Muppet Show (and I mean both the first season blue beaked pupet and the yellow beaked...
  11. M

    Favorite Muppet Monsters!

    IIIIIIIII..... liiiiiike...... (cue bouncy piano music) Thog, Doglion, Boppity, Gloat, green frackle who resembles Scoff, Luncheon Counter Monster, Behemoth, and Gorgon Heap. (cue sound of piano blowing up)
  12. M

    Frackles

    No, I've read that he was rebuilt and appeared on Mopatops Shop, with the name Baddy Nono. Boppity also appeared in the audience in Muppet Classic Theater (though it's not the rebuilt puppet used in Mopatops Shop).
  13. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    Hmmm... I wonder if maybe he's working on a certain Muppet mockumentary that's been announced... (no, that wasn't a question)
  14. M

    Frackles

    I read at Muppet Wiki that they were also called Blue Frackle (shown on his design sketch in Jim Henson's Designs and Doodles) and Green Frackle (some other source). That would mean that Henson officially calls two different characters blue frackle, and two different characters green frackle (I...
  15. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    Or what if they were built but for different productions?
  16. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    They could have met. They both appeared in The Muppet Movie, The Muppets Take Manhattan, The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, and The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, all at the same locations (though in some cases possibly in different shots).
  17. M

    Mayhem Matters

    W-w-w-wow! Wow! Great story! However, I have a feeling that Floyd was about Kermit hiring somebody else (probably Piggy), not Janice.
  18. M

    Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

    Yes, he allowed for the parody to be written, but then Atlantic Records, who he is under contract with, refused to allow for the parody to be released on an album. I read somewhere that it's because Atlantic Records fears that he will be seen as a one-hit wonder if Weird Al parodies one of his...
  19. M

    Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

    I hope that Atlantic Records doesn't ever prevent Sesame Workshop from including it's "You're Beautiful" parody on any DVD releases, like Atlantic did to "Weird Al" Yankovic's parody, which can only be downloaded thanks to Atlantic.
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: Country Favorite Songs DVD

    Weird. I don't ever remember seeing this in peoples wish lists for Old School contents. Was it released on any albums? I guess that this and One Song (Song of One) are two of Sesame Street's rarest clips.
Top