Search results

  1. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    I think I worded what I said wrong (I edited some of it to make it more clear). I was commenting that we know that it will cover the 1974-1979 years now, a month or two earlier than we knew last year when it was announced that the first set would cover the 1969-1974 years, and that this set will...
  2. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    Isn't it ironic that news of what exact years will be covered was announced earlier than was announced for the first set, and it will be released slightly later than the first set?
  3. M

    The Jim Henson Hour

    I don't know. I had read an interview with soembody invovled witht he Mupets who mentioend that a long time ago. I can't even remember who it was whow as interviewed or what website had this interview, but the person interviewed also mentioned that ABC probably didn't know what to do with...
  4. M

    what if there was a multi-part Sesame Street documentary?

    And here is how I would make the Grover episode be shown: *Talk about Grover's origins *the original Near and Far *talk about Grover changing from gray green to blue, and his regular team-ups with Herbert Birdsfoot, Kermit, Mumford, and the kids *Herbert Birdsfoot talks to Grover about...
  5. M

    what if there was a multi-part Sesame Street documentary?

    Here are some more content ideas for the proposed episodes: episode 7: Caroll Spinney *Talk about Spinney's early life, possibly show clips from early telelvision performances, and talk about how he met Jim Henson *Talk about Big Bird, including how Big Bird evolved form being a dopey...
  6. M

    The Jim Henson Hour

    It was cancled. I've seen different comments from different people who ahve different ideas of why it was probably cancled. In Jim Henson: The Works, it is said that fans were probably expecting something more simple that what the show was (like a slightly updated Mupet Show). Steve Whitmire...
  7. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    It's already comercially available on the Rock & Roll! DVD. Of course, I don't know whether that is still in print or not (it's been two years since I last saw a copy of the DVD in stores), and Rock & Roll! does edit the beginning and end of the song (I haven't watched this clip on You Tube, but...
  8. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    G-fer is his job, not species. A go-fer is a term for a production assistant. A go-fer would go-fer coffe, go-fer sandwhiches, and g-fer other things. What if Noggin aired Sesame Street episodes from 1989-1993, and 1994-1998? What if Taminella continued to appear in new productions after...
  9. M

    What happened to good old Herry?

    I don't know whether Jerry Nelson is having any difficulties with the voice or what, butif he is, then I think they should recast Herry. Some people here have thought that Joey Mazzarino should perform Herry. A few years ago, when I heard that Jerry Nelson was semi-retiring (and before I knew...
  10. M

    U Really Got A Hold On Me

    I thought the U was just a plain letter U, not any gender-specific U.
  11. M

    Did Weird Al ever appear on a Muppet thing?

    Maybe he took his daughter there (and possibly got a picture of himself with Elmo without his daughter). Or maybe he is a big fan of Sesame Street (despite hardly referencing Sesame Street in any of his works and never making any guest appearances on Sesame Street). I wonder if Al has ever...
  12. M

    what if there was a multi-part Sesame Street documentary?

    I have been thinking about the toonheads-style series idea, and have thought about some segments that could be included on certain shows. It would be hard for me to come up with what the Jon Stone show would include, since I don't know exactly what clips he directed. He probably directed most of...
  13. M

    New Muppet comic Strip

    It would be great if maybe at the end of every year (or every two years), Disney released all of it's Disney Adventures Muppet comics in a special book collection. I don't know if Muppet comics are expected for every issue once they premier, and if so the books would only include twelve issues...
  14. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, but I'm bored, tired of waiting for the set, and want to make another wishlist. Segments that I want on the next set (and I'm listing segments from the first ten years): Season 1: Jazz #8/Ernie's Sandbox Game The People in Your Neighborhod (original...
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Country Favorite Songs DVD

    In the review, you mentioned that most of the old sketches are shown in the middle of the DVD. At first I thought that meant sketches from the early 1970s, but as I looked at the pictures from the songs, I noticed that there seems to be only two early 1970s songs: The Ballad of Casey McPhee and...
  16. M

    Singing Abby Caddaby Pics

    There was a picture of this doll in an issue of TV Guide several months ago. I posted the information at Mupet Wiki, but don't have the ability to post pictures on the computer or else I would have scanned a picture from the magazine.
  17. M

    What sketches should be on the Ready for School DVD?

    Well, the main feature for the country DVD had some segments from the show as part of the main program, even something from the early 1970s (The Ballad of Casey McPhee). Ready for School might have some older sketches. If there are sketches and it focuses more on newer sketches, then I guess it...
  18. M

    jazzy spies

    According to the talk page for Jazz Numbers at Muppet Wiki, somebody got a special dub like this, featuring all of the Jazz Numbers segments, complete with a title being shown. This must be that copy.
Top