Search results

  1. M

    Favorite Ed Sullivan Show Appearancese

    Yeah, "The Glutton" is the only one that I don't really care for.
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4 DVD

    I got this set for my birthday yesterday. I've watched many episodes, and most of the bonus features. I'll review individual episodes later, but here are my thoughts on the features: Dino-Eggs: So far I've only found three eggs, all on the last disc. I've found Dinoeggs for the promos...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: Forum Reorganization

    I like it.
  4. M

    2008 Fraggle Rock Calendar

    With 120 stickers let's hope that Mokey isn't left out like she's been in recent Fraggle products.
  5. M

    2008 Muppet Calendars

    The day calendar sounds interesting. I hope that there is plenty of tricia, and plenty of photos (especially still photos). I hope that characters from The Jim Henson Hour (besides Clifford, Bean Buny, and all the classic Muppets who appeared on that show) get some representation on the day...
  6. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    I got Dinosaurs: The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons for my birthday yesterday, and saw the trailer for The Muppet Show: Season Two. And watching the trailer, I noticed that clips from the following musical numbers were included (albiet with no sound from those numbers): Crocodile Rock...
  7. M

    A Grand Muppet Cruise

    And also international Sesame Street (and The Jim Henson Hour)!
  8. M

    Favorite Ed Sullivan Show Appearancese

    Christmas with Arthur Godfried Mahna Mahna String Quartet Happy Girl meets a Monster Big Bird Dance Number Buisness Buisness I Feel Pretty
  9. M

    SesameStreet.org to be launched June 1st

    43 days? At least it launches before TMS season 2 comes out.
  10. M

    The Stars of Today's Sesame Street

    As much publicity as Abby's been getting, I have read somewhere that Abby only appeared in three episodes of the 37th season. I wonder how frequent her appearances will be next season.
  11. M

    Favorite Classic Muppet

    Hmmm... Maybe shyness (when he's not playing the trumpet he actually seems a bit shy). Or music.
  12. M

    Sesame Park (the Canadian show)

    I think thta Muppet Wiki has a page for either Red Green or Steve Smith (the actor who played Red Green) for being on Sesame Park. There is a list page that lists various fictional celebrities who have Muppet connections, and I recall Red Green being listed there for his Sesame Park appearance.
Top