Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: Country Favorite Songs DVD

    I have debated over buying this. On one hand, it includes The Ballad of Casey McPhee and I'm a Real Cowboy, and would be a good opportunity for me to hear a non-Big Bird voice that Matt Vogel can do, but on the other hand, I don't really like country music. However, I saw a cpy of this for the...
  2. M

    What sketches should be on the Ready for School DVD?

    What sketches do you hope are included on the upcomming DVD "Ready for School"? Here is my wishlist: The First Day of School Sesame Street News: The First School Day in History Cheerleaders cheer about the letter K Roosevelt Franklin teaches his students about poision Ernie's Show...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4 DVD

    I've watched the remaining episodes, and here are my thoughts on those. The Discovery One of the weaker caveperson episodes. I guess that the Dinosaurs might have expected the area that Earl discovered to be where the supposedly flat earth ends at. 3 stars. If You Were a Tree I remember...
  4. M

    A&E Biography Video on Sesame Street

    I believe that this special was later split into two-parts.
  5. M

    A&E Biography Video on Sesame Street

    That's weird. Has such a disclaimer been put at the beginning of any other broadcasts of any other programs?
  6. M

    Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

    Besides rerunning old Two-Headed Monster sketches or producing new ones with them sounding out words, it would be great if Sesame Street reran those animated segments where a man tries to read a word, which has it's letters rearranged. I guess it would be too much to wish for this season to...
  7. M

    Sesame Street Season 38 Preview

    With the shows new focus on literacy, I wonder if Genius Products will release Getting Ready to Read on DVD. Or would Genius Products be more liekly to make a similarly-titled volume, Ready to Read? It would be great if some old Two-Headed Monster segments were to be shown this season...
  8. M

    Explosions

    I haven't noticed a lack of explosions in new Muppet productions in recent years.
  9. M

    A&E Biography Video on Sesame Street

    What are you talking about?
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: Country Favorite Songs DVD

    Does anybody even know of any episodes that feature that song? Was that song ever included on any Noggin broadcast? Has it been shown on Sprout? Is it shown regularly on international Sesame Street? In other words, is there anybody here who even has a copy of that? If not, then that might be why...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4 DVD

    Here are some more reviews: Charlene's Flat World I liked the muse, and that scene with Earl turning on a light bulb when it's just above Charlene's head is classic. But otherwise the episode is flat. Or maybe this episode is round. 2 stars. Little Boy Boo A great halloween-themed episode...
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: Country Favorite Songs DVD

    I had trouble thinking of good Sesame Street songs for a rap edition. I could only think of Healthy Food, The Easy Rythym Rappin' Alphabet, and the number rap song cartoons.
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4 DVD

    Here are some more reviews: The Son Also Rises A very funny epsiode, with Robbie becomming the supreme male of the house, and Earl acting like a child. 5 stars. Charlene and Her Amazing Humans This episode features some great audience shots reminscent of the audience shots on The Muppet...
  14. M

    Official Star Wars Muppet Figures Coming

    It's too bad that Disney doesn't own the rights to Oscar the Grouch, because then Oscar could be in a trash can that resembles R2. But maybe Pepe can play R2D2, and Link Hogthrob can play Han Solo.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Country Favorite Songs DVD

    I noticed that the review says that Ready for School is expected to include bonus segments as well. Is there a source for that, or is it just speculation? It would be great if this DVD was followed by similar DVDs, such as Kids Favorite Rock Songs, Kids Favorite Jazz Songs, and Kids Favorite...
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: Country Favorite Songs DVD

    Also, it would have been great if one of the Blowin' in the Wind parodies were included. I was looking at the review, and was Froggy Went A'Courtin' made for the DVD, or is it a segment from the show?
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Country Favorite Songs DVD

    I read the review, and was surprised to see that The Ballad of Casey McPhee is included. I never think of that as a country song. I think of that as a folk song, or a ballad. I'm not surprised that I'm a Real Cowboy is included. I was a bit surprised to see this review here. It's not very...
  18. M

    Favorite Muppets Tonight Characters!

    I really like Seymour, Pepe, Nigel, Dr. Phil van Neuter, Bill the Bubble Guy, Zippety Zap, Craniac, and Carl.
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4 DVD

    Here are my reviews for the episodes that I've watched so far. Nature Calls One of the seasons best episodes, and it deserved to have audio commentary. Interestingly, at the end Baby decides that he's ready to be potty traned, but he continues to wear diapers throughout the rest of the shows...
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: Dinosaurs Seasons 3-4 DVD

    They have aired in syndication. It's just probably been a long time since it's it's been in syndication.
Top