Kermit's 1 lecture

minor muppetz

Reaction score
(Kermit is sitting on a brick wall. There is also a number 1 on the wall)
Kermit: Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here, and today I am going to talk to you about the number 1. Now, this is a 1. It is just one line, and should not be confused with an I or a lower-case l. And I only have one 1 with me today, and I am only one frog, and this is only one brick wall. Now, that was one lecture that I gave, and I really hope that you get the idea of how many 1 is. (Cookie Monster walks by, crying) Oh, and here is one monster. (observing that he's sad) And one very sad monster at that.
Cookie Monster: Oh, it soooooooo horrible! (starts crying more)
Kermit: Uh, would you mind telling me what's wrong?
Cookie Monster: Oh, me only have one cookie to eat (holds up one cookie).
Kermit: (scrunching face) That's what you are so unhappy about?
Cookie Monster: (sniffs) Yes.
Kermit: Well, you should be thankful to even have just one cookie.
Cookie Monster: (cheering up) Really?
Kermit: Sure. There are millions of starving people who are lucky to even have just one cookie.
Cookie Monster: Don't you mean one million starving people?
Kermit: (scrunching face) Just eat your one cookie.
Cookie Monster: Oh, don't mind if me do! (eats the cookie)
Kermit: Well, that was the number one...
Cookie Monster: But me still hungry!
Kermit: But there was only one cookie...
Cookie Monster: Oh well! (eats the number 1)
Kermit: That isnt food!
Cookie Monster: No, but now me had two things to eat! Me need one more thing to eat...
Kermit: Well, you're not going to eat me! (to audience) I'll see you! (runs away)
Cookie Monster: Me know what me eat! Me eat one brick wall! (eats brick wall as closing music plays)

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
(Kermit is sitting on a brick wall. There is also a number 1 on the wall)
Kermit: Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here, and today I am going to talk to you about the number 1. Now, this is a 1. It is just one line, and should not be confused with an I or a lower-case l. And I only have one 1 with me today, and I am only one frog, and this is only one brick wall. Now, that was one lecture that I gave, and I really hope that you get the idea of how many 1 is. (Cookie Monster walks by, crying) Oh, and here is one monster. (observing that he's sad) And one very sad monster at that.
Cookie Monster: Oh, it soooooooo horrible! (starts crying more)
Kermit: Uh, would you mind telling me what's wrong?
Cookie Monster: Oh, me only have one cookie to eat (holds up one cookie).
Kermit: (scrunching face) That's what you are so unhappy about?
Cookie Monster: (sniffs) Yes.
Kermit: Well, you should be thankful to even have just one cookie.
Cookie Monster: (cheering up) Really?
Kermit: Sure. There are millions of starving people who are lucky to even have just one cookie.
Cookie Monster: Don't you mean one million starving people?
Kermit: (scrunching face) Just eat your one cookie.
Cookie Monster: Oh, don't mind if me do! (eats the cookie)
Kermit: Well, that was the number one...
Cookie Monster: But me still hungry!
Kermit: But there was only one cookie...
Cookie Monster: Oh well! (eats the number 1)
Kermit: That isnt food!
Cookie Monster: No, but now me had two things to eat! Me need one more thing to eat...
Kermit: Well, you're not going to eat me! (to audience) I'll see you! (runs away)
Cookie Monster: Me know what me eat! Me eat one brick wall! (eats brick wall as closing music plays)
Did you obtain the script of this segment?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude..... this is literally a fan fiction section. Where Muppet fans write fan-made Sesame Streets that come in their mind and otherwise don’t actually exist.

Sorry to say, you only made a fool of yourself in both posts. Not to mention bumping up a decade old thread soon to be 14 years old this year that no one paid attention to? But certainly creative none the less.