Search results

  1. M

    Rizzo one of the top movie rats on MSNBC

    There is also a difference between The Brady Bunch and The Muppet Show. The Brady Bunch didn't have as many characters. The Brady Bunch only had nine major characters, who were in nearly every epsiode (Mike Brady wasn't in the last episode, and there was at least one episode that didn't have...
  2. M

    Leon Appreciation Thread

    I have used him in a lot of my fan fics, though often for occassional one-liners.
  3. M

    What happened to...

    I recently learned that a few years before Richard Hunt died, Biff and Sully were given a new co-worker, Stella. She could have easily just been used in Sully's place. I don't know if she was discontinued before Sully died or not.
  4. M

    Biff and Sully

    The only explanation I can think of for Biff not being used is because Jerry Nelson was performing Fat Blue in that sketch. But Biff still could have appeared, without any lines.
  5. M

    When Kermit Met Piggy...

    With all this talk about expanding the Muppets and making such changes, I would like to ask this: Have the classic Disney characters had any major, significant changes over the years?
  6. M

    Clifford Appreciation Thread

    Maybe you should ask this question in the "Ask Jim Lewis" thread (in the Henson People folder).
  7. M

    Biff and Sully

    According to Muppet Wiki, that sketch had construction workers who resembled Biff and Sully, but mentioned that the construction worker who resembled Sully had eyes and spoke. I haven't actually seen this sketch, so I don't know of any other visual differences.
  8. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if a Muppet version of Mickey Mouse appeared in The Muppets at Walt Disney World? What if The Muppets at Walt Disney World featured more Disney characters in animated form (besides Mickey)?
  9. M

    Leon Appreciation Thread

    I like Leon better than Clifford. I wonder why he wasn't at least used for a little while longer after The Jim Henson Hour ended? It would have been great for Kevin Clash to have two lasting non-Sesame Street characters. Leon should have been in The Muppets at Walt Disney World and The Muppets...
  10. M

    New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

    Friendship Song wasn't on the Music and Magic CD. And do you realise that "IT!" rhymes with "HIT!"?
  11. M

    Biff and Sully

    That might be possible. The booklet that came with Songs from the Street says that Biff and Sully both debuted in 1973, though I do wonder how accurate that is (it also says that Elmo and Telly debuted in 1984, which is incorrect. Even if it was referring to Elmo debuting as a main character, I...
  12. M

    Biff and Sully

    I've heard that Biff and Sully debuted in the same year, but for some reason, only Biff appeared in Julie on Sesame Street, while Sully did not. There are also a lot of 1970s cast photos featuring Biff but not Sully. I wonder why.
  13. M

    Rizzo one of the top movie rats on MSNBC

    I don't know what is up with that cousin Oliver thing. Unlike Oliver, Rizzo wasn't a major character when he was introduced. He only had one really major role in any episodes, and only a few lines of dialogue in other episodes. And he was rarely mentioned by name on the show. Lips is more like a...
  14. M

    A question about Forgetful Jones's orgin

    Michael Earl has become a member of Muppet Wiki lately. Maybe someday he'll edit Buster's page (or Kevin Clash's page) to menton what the deal was with Kevin performing Buster.
  15. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    Question for Jim Hill: You said that you co-wrote Muppet Classic Theater with Bill Prady. Were you involved with the writing of all of the story segments, or did you write some all by yourself while Bill wrote others by himself (perhaps you wrote three and Bill wrote three), or is it a...
  16. M

    was this The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson?

    I wonder why no Sesame Street clips were included. Same with clips from The Dark Crystal and Labrynth.
  17. M

    Jailhouse Rock!

    Hmmmm.... This has been good so far....
  18. M

    was this The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson?

    Thanks. So I was so close and yet so far from seeing the special when it aired. What other clips were in that montage?
  19. M

    Muppet Family Christmas

    No, it's not, although it ain't July yet.
  20. M

    When Kermit Met Piggy...

    I know that Piggy got Scooter to trick Kermit into signing a marriage license in the Marissa Berensen episode of The Muppet Show, but do you think Miss Piggy got Kermit to sign a marriage license when he had amnesia in The Muppets Take Manhattan (and could she have gotten him to sign "Kermit the...
Top