Search results

  1. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    In that same episode, I heard some song where the Muppets are singing a song that goes "Goodbye, so long, farewell...". It's played before Two lost Souls (also known as We've Got Each Other). But what is that goodbye song from?
  2. M

    Boogie in the Barnyard

    It was so great seeing that again. I had been trying to remember if Zoot sang in that song. But now I know he didn't. Since Lips sang a line, it would have been great if Zoot sang, so that all of the Electric Mayhem members would have sung a line in one song.
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    I finally saw the opening today, and it was great. Meal or No Meal was also a funny sketch. I hope that gets a DVD release soon. My local PBS station started messing up before the show ended.
  4. M

    Henson's Early Works on DVD!

    Those people would be good. So would Robert Payne, Frank Oz (I would be surprised if he would refuse to talk about Jim Henson on such a DVD feature if offered), Brian Henson, and Jerry Nelson.
  5. M

    The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson... Again

    Matt Fraggle: Of course, Jim Henson's greatest accomplishment was producing a telelvision show that took place in my home town, Fraggle Rock. Sprocket: Woof woof! Matt Fraggle: Aaah! Rowlf: Easy, boy! Sprocket: woof. Pepe: I've never heard of Fraggle Rock, okay. (everybody stares at...
  6. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    O agree with you on that. It's one of Clifford's best performances.
  7. M

    Henson's Early Works on DVD!

    I wonder how many discs there will be. I will be surprised if there are more than three discs. And I think this set should either include a booklet, special introductions, or audio commentary, explaining the various productions to casual fans.
  8. M

    Henson's Early Works on DVD!

    I wonder if there will be any specific years represented. My guess is either 1955-1969 or 1955-1970 (I doubt that anythign from 1954 will be included, unless clips from The Junior Good Morning Show do exist). I have a feeling that this set won't include any Sesame Street clips, but it would be...
  9. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    There was already a video titled Muppet Treasures. It was part of a series of Muppet Show compilation videos released in 1985 (by Playhouse Video in the US, and by Virgin Video in the UK). Hopefully, Disney has the rights to those videos and will rerelease them someday. Also, Disney doesn't own...
  10. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    This year seems to be "the year of Jim Hneson DVD releases". So far we've gotten The Mupet Show: Season 2, Dinosaurs: The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons, two volumes of The Best of the Jimmy Dean Show (with four Rowlf appearances released on DVD so far), and on somewhat lesser notes the...
  11. M

    Henson's Early Works on DVD!

    Yeah, I read a thread at the Tough Pigs forum about that event. I just didn't know how to describe it.
  12. M

    "Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

    There are two threads in the Classic Muppets folder (both sticky's, at least for now) that talk about what it was like. Because of this, I would have rather aksed what it was like working on the wedding scene from The Muppets Take Manhattan.
  13. M

    The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson... Again

    Janice: Like, what rully great memories. Floyd: Yeah, we had a lot of fun on that show. Pepe: Oh, I know what you mean, okay! (giggles innappropriatley) Bunsen: nyway, we then became stars in our own rights, and appeared in a lot of productions besides The Muppet Show. clips include...
  14. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    I am listening to episode 9, and there is an audio clip of (what sounds like) Clifford singing "I'm Walking on Sunshine", with either Bean Bunny or Rizzo. What is this from? I'm guessing that it's an episode of The Jim Henson Hour. If he's singing with Rizzo then it must be Muppet Beach Party.
  15. M

    Question on the TMS season 4 eps

    I don't know, but that song also mentions Senor Wenches, who didn't guest star until the next season (it's a wonder that Scooter didn't mention any guests who ended up not appearing ont he show at all).
  16. M

    Henson's Early Works on DVD!

    I wonder what video company is going to release this. I'd be surprised if The Jim Hneson Company distributed the set on it's own, as all previous Jim Henson video labels have been distributed by other companies. I hope that this set isn't only available by mail (I don't order things, but if it's...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    On the first set Disney (most likely) mistakenly excluded two Muppet News sketches from the Joel Grey episode, and on the second set they mistakenly included English Country Garden in two episodes. We all assume that this is due to certain masters being used. Maybe on the next set Disney will...
  18. M

    "Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

    Did they show the sketch where chickens play piano from the Edgar Bergen episode (which has a red-ish background), or the Bernadette Peters episode (which has a blue background)? Or could this have been from a different episode?
  19. M

    The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson... Again

    Kermit: Luckily, Jim Henson met a man named Lord Lew Grade who was willing to give us Muppets our very own variety show. Miss Piggy: And it was shot in England. You know, out of town. Scooter: And it was the greatest television show ever. Pepe: No it wasn't. Fozzie: Wh-what do you mean...
  20. M

    The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson... Again

    Bean Bunny: Those Sesame Street clips were sooooooooooo cute! Elmo: Yes, they were. Oscar: Cute? ugh! I'm leaving. Pepe: Yeah, I don't like cute clips either, okay. Unless the cute factor involves cute women. Kermit: Anyway, Sesame Street was successful, but due to the educational nature...
Top