Search results

  1. M

    Play With Me Sesame DVD's in October

    For those who have seen the international releases (and actual episodes), are the other releases actual episodes of thow show (maybe one or two or more per release), or are theyh basically compilations of segments from Play with me Sesame and Sesame Street (I think I've heard that these DVD...
  2. M

    What do you think the 40 anniversary will be about....

    I'm liking some of these ideas. I like the idea of The Count counting each year, and the idea of the Muppets celebrating Sesame Street. One great idea might be to highlight the shows top 40 moments. Maybe Sesame Workshop can have fans vote for their favorite moments online, and then they can...
  3. M

    Monster Circus

    Chapter 4 The monsters were getting ready to travel. They were at the site of the circus train, but they were passing the time by practicing new acts. "I'm gonna bend bars", said Gloat, who took out a metal bar and attempted to bend the bar. Of course, he failed. "You failed", said...
  4. M

    Muppets in Toyfare's 100 Greatest Toys

    Actually, Angus was planned, then replaced by Sweetums, who was then replaced by Statler. At the time Statler an dWaldorf were both going to come with a theater stage playset, then they were planned for release on their own and Sweetums was planned for the theater stage, but eventually that...
  5. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    I listened to the podcast episode where It's the Muppet Show was discussed, and I looked at the scans of the book. I remember reading it a long time ago, but there are only two things in it that I remembered (the cover, and the page with Sweetums, a Mutation, and Thog). Nothing else even rang a...
  6. M

    Monster Circus

    Chapter 3 Next, one of the Mutations was about to jump through three hoops of fire while on a motorcycle. The Mutation was on his motorcycle, on a ramp, and was ready to jump... But then the tires broke before he could get off the ramp, and he fell down. "And now, here's the amazing balloon...
  7. M

    Muppets in Toyfare's 100 Greatest Toys

    I would have put Lew Zealand, Beauregard, and Clifford on the list. Out of the figures I don't have, I would have put Uncle Deadley, The Jim Henson Muppet, the backstage playset, and either Vanishing Cream Beaker or Super Beaker.
  8. M

    Monster Circus

    Chapter 2 So many of the Muppet monsters got ready for the circus. "Boy, I am so excited about performing again", said Mo Frackle, "I haven't gotten a gig since I appeared on Family Feud". "And I can't remember the last time I've performed", said Mean Mama. "The fact that The...
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Was that new waiter Grover sketch a remake of the old one where Grover used poetic memory to remember food orders ("round and tasty, on a bun, pickles, french fries, yum yum yum!")?
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    That's more than the first season, which only had Statler and Waldorf on all four discs.
  11. M

    The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson... Again

    Kermit: But shortly after after The Jim Henson Hour was cancled, Jim Henson died of pneumonia. Pepe: How sad, okay. Fozzie: Yes, very sad. Clifford: We waited to go to the hospital, and when he went there, it was too lated. Fozzie: At least he didn't see Dr. Bob. Kermit: But his life...
  12. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper: "You can count on me!"

    Harvey Kneeslaper: Hey, I'm looking for people to play on my baseball team. Would you like to be on my team? Lavendar Anything Muppet: Oh, sure! You can count on me. Harvey Kneeslapper: What was that? Lavendar Anything Muppet: I said, you can coutn on me. Harvey Kneeslapper: Okay...
  13. M

    Monster Circus

    Chapter 1 Sweetums, Thog, and Timmy were all at the minature golf corse, playing golf, of course. "Okay, I've just gotta swing this to make one point", said Thog, who hit the ball, but sliped to his side and fell onto a windmill, breaking it. "Oh, no, you idiot!", said Timmy, "You...
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: Dark Crystal and Labyrinth Anniversary DVD's

    I have the first volume, and I really like those cartoons. I don't think those sets have too much great bonus features. Then again, I haven't bought this new Dark Crystal DVD, and don't have any of the previous DVD releases. Just the 1993 video release.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Dark Crystal and Labyrinth Anniversary DVD's

    Do you mean the Super Mario Bros. movie, or something else?
  16. M

    The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson... Again

    Kermit: By the end of the 1980s, Jim Henson was involved with one of his most ambitious television projects ever, The Jim Henson Hour. Originally, he planned on giving it a certain monthly structure, which didn't go as planned. (cut to Jim Henson explaining what type of shows would be done...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    While I think it's sad that this set has a different producer who chose to make it different from the first set and not have morsels or promos, due to the differences between the sets I sort of want the next set to have a different style regarding features from both sets. Weird. Considering the...
  18. M

    Henson's Early Works on DVD!

    This is the preference order I would have regarding introductions (if there are any): *Jane Henson. She was Jim Henson's firs tmajor partner, and was there for most of Henson's earleist works. Maybe she could talk about some Sam and Friends episodes that are no longer known to exist...
  19. M

    Henson's Early Works on DVD!

    But this would be a bit different. He wouldn't be performing, he'd be talking about Jim Henson, what it was like working with Jim, and introducing something that he worked on back in the 1960s. Of course, I wonder if anybody not associated with Jim Henson would make introductions. Somebody...
  20. M

    The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson... Again

    Kermit: Of course, Jim Henson also formed a company called Jim Henson's Creature Shop. Pepe: Oh, I think I've heard of this so-called "creature shop", okay. Kermit: Good. Well, anyway, the creature shop was responsible for creating realistic animatronic characters. Fozzie: Wait a minute...
Top