Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    But Muppet Central still doens't have any guides for seasons 3-5, and by now I don't think there will be (but you can check the guides at Muppet Wiki).
  2. M

    Play With Me Sesame DVD's in October

    I just searched again, and the titles of the DVDs are Playtime with Grover and Goodnight Sesame. I have a feeling that the bonus CD-roms won't have any classic Sesame Street footage, but here is what I'm hoping is included on the DVDs: Playtime with Grover My Furry Little Shadow One of...
  3. M

    Something that bugs me about Dinosaurs...

    There was a collection of Dinosaurs toys released back in 1992, and the B.P. Richfield toy wore pants. Of course, the character does wear suspenders, so perhaps he needed a reason for wearing them.
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    What characters appear in the new opening?
  5. M

    "Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

    I'm amazed that fans were allowed to bring video cameras to this. It seems like cameras weren't allowed for Muppetfest or the 2004 Henson Film Festival. Then again, these clips would be good evidence for Muppet Wiki when citing a source for some facts (I haven't watched the clips yet, so I...
  6. M

    Play With Me Sesame DVD's in October

    I read at Muppet Wiki that there will be two Play with Me Sesame DVDs released in october. These will be the first Play with Me Sesame DVDs released in the united states, and they will come with bonus CD-roms. I forget the titles, but one has Grover's name in the title (I think it's Play...
  7. M

    Play with me Sesame DVDs comming soon

    I read at Muppet Wiki that there will be two Play with Me Sesame DVDs released in october. These will be the first Play with Me Sesame DVDs released in the united states, and they will come with bonus CD-roms. I forget the titles, but one has Grover's name in the title (I think it's Play...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    Did he say why it hadn't been released to the public until now?
  9. M

    The 100 Greatest Muppets! By Lisa and Prawnie!

    Actually, in The Great Muppet Caper, it was Floyd who answered janice when she said "Wow, wait 'till I tell the guys in the band". Lips spoke before the band performed Night Life, though Lips was off-screen when he spoke. He said "Let's hit the road! How about a little traveling music?"
  10. M

    Have Fraggle Rock figures ever been made?

    No, there haven't. Before Disney bought the Muppets, Palisades made a deal with The Jim Henson Company to release a Gobo Fraggle figure in one series of the Muppets action figure line, as a test to see if a Fraggle Rock line would sell, but then the Muppets were sold to Disney before it could be...
  11. M

    Muppets on a Plane

    Chapter 5 Camila went up to the plane. "Bawk bawk bawk", said Camila. "What, Camilla?", asked Gonzo. "Bawk bawk bawk", repeated Camila. "But... But why?",a sked Gonzo. "Bawk bawk bawk, bawk baw-bawk cluck cluck bawk, bawk cluck bawwwwwwwk", said Camilla. "Oh, alright...
  12. M

    If Family Guy referenced Muppet Babies...

    Maybe Stewie could say "Go bye-bye" at the end of one epsidoe (preferably after the credits, but considering the fact that the closing credits are split-screen with advertisements on Fox, and when shown this way the ending logos are shown before the credits, it would probably be shown eithe...
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Oh, and if Sesame Workshop is secretly listening to our suggestions... WE WANT OLD SEGMENTS WITH KERMIT THE FROG, ROOSEVELT FRANKLIN, GUY SMILEY, BIFF AND SULLY, SHERLOCK HEMLOCK, AND LITTLE JERRY AND THE MONOTONES TO BE SHOWN IN NEW EPISODES! AND WE ALSO WANT THE RETURN OF MONSTERPIECE...
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    It seems like the show had already been trying to phase out having Ernie in every episode. Last year, when Journey to Ernie was dropped, there were still Ernie sketches in most episodes, but some episodes had sketches that didn't particularly star Ernie, like Bert's Blanket (where he just makes...
  15. M

    Muppets on a Plane

    Chapter 4 Gonzo was literally on the plane. "And now, I will run back and fourth on this plane", said Gonzo, who proceeded to run back and fourth. The plane door opened, and some of the passengers stuck their heads out. "Gonzo! Come back in here now!", said Kermit. "In a minute"...
  16. M

    "Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

    So, did anybody learn any interesting facts about the Muppets that we hadn't previously known? Did they say anything about The Great Muppet Caper (outside of introducing it) or Follow That Bird? Did anybody talk about any deleted sceens from the first three Muppet movies?
  17. M

    Muppets on a Plane

    Relax. Beaker and Sweetums won't die. They'll just be very badly hurt.
  18. M

    mangas

    I have started thinkign that maybe Disney should produce some Mupet mangas. I'm not really interested in mangas, but a Muppet manga collection might be cool. What do you think?
  19. M

    "Love Led Us Here" vs."The First Time It Happens"

    The First Time it Happens is definately better. The other one sounds too slow for me.
  20. M

    Muppets on a Plane

    Chapter 3 Beaker eventually started getting hyper, and was jumping up and down. "Beaker! Come back over here!", shouted Bunsen. "Mee mee mee mee", said Beaker. "Get back in your seat, sir", said the stewardess. Beaker shook his head, and then opened the door and jumped out...
Top