Search results

  1. M

    What do you think the 40 anniversary will be about....

    I wonder if there will be both a television special and a direct-to-DVD special (or are the direct-to-video specials reserved for anniversaries that multiply to five?). Some people here have expressed a desire for a special that's all-new. Well, Elmopalooza was all-new footage. That...
  2. M

    the monsters and season two

    I've been noticing some things about the Muppet monsters in season two. Quite a few new monsters were built and introduced this season, while many of the older ones were used less (and after season two monsters would be used sparringly all-together). Boppity was used quite a bit this season...
  3. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming November 6

    If the first test show is included, then the sketch with Ernie talking about what body parts he has two of will be included twice, as it was in the first test show and episode 666. I don't know if this was included in any of the other test shows, but if I was in charge of these Old School sets...
  4. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming November 6

    Me so excited about this set. And 57 bonus sketches? Yummy! Errr, I mean, wonderful! Here's my hopes for the bonus segments (seasons are guesses): Season 6: Some of Us Are Here Telephone Rock The Royal Smart Person invents the toothbrush The Count and Ingrid count to 20 two animated...
  5. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming November 6

    I have also read that it's on at least one of the test pilots, but I am not sure which one. But it's not on the first test pilot.
  6. M

    Sesame Street Live 1971 Fan-Fic

    I went through the trouble of mentioning performers for the newer characers, but failed to mention their Anything Muppet types. Well, here they are: *The kids: hot pink (Fran Brill voice), Reddish-Magenta (Frank Oz voice), Green (Jim Henson voice), and lavendar (Jerry Nelson voice). *Ice...
  7. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    Well, that's three of us requesting Robin tributes. In addition to the characters that I suggested in my previous post, I think that it would be great to have tribute shows for the following: Rowlf Scooter Grover Sweetums Rizzo the Rat Mr. Snuffleupagus Herry Monster
  8. M

    Sesame Street Live 1971 Fan-Fic

    Here is an outline for a fictitious 1971 Sesame Street Live show, similar to the ones form 1980 and beyond. Act 1 Sesame Street Theme Four Anything Mupet kids (voices of Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, and Fran Brill) sing the theme song, until finally, they arrive at Sesame...
  9. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    I just listened to the Sam the Eagle tribute episode, and it was really great. Are there any plans for more character tribute episodes? It would be great to have some on Bunsen and Beaker, The Electric Mayhem, and Robin. But any would be great.
  10. M

    Guy Smiley's "Air" commercial

    I don't think he was questioning whetehr it exists. He was asking about if anybody else got the joke of the song. And I didn't (I wasn't even aware of those '80s commercials).
  11. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    I've noticed a difference between this press release and the first press release for the first set that mentioned what features were to be included. The press release for the first one actually mentioned a few bonus sketches that were going to be included, but this one doesn't mention any...
  12. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    The Muppet Newsflash article mentions that this will have Telephone Rock, but that's not mentioned in the tv shows on dvd article, and I didn't see it listed in any of the Muppet Wiki pages for the episodes included. What is the soruce that Telephone Rock will be included? I often think up...
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    What's the big deal about an outdated copyright notice? I'm sure that it would be included reardless of whether it's a newly-produced sketch or an older sketch. It's a shame that old Kermit skits aren't shown often, and when they are, they are segments where he's just part of the ensemble...
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    The first time that I remember seeing Slimey talk was in the episode where Slimey came back from the moon. Oscar and Slimey had a conversation before Slimey went to bed. Of course, Slimey did talk in the early 1980s book The City Worm and the Country Worm, but I don't think that counts.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    I was thinking the same thing. Of course, I'd only seen that ending a few times before having the DVD (I had taped the episode on Nickelodeon, but my tape stopped halfway before it ended, during What a Wonderful World).
  16. M

    Nancy Walker TMS episode nitpicks

    I wonder what would have happened if Wayne and Wanda did an act in that episode. Would Fozzie have thought of their failure as being his fault? Ditto for if this episode had a Muppet News segment.
  17. M

    Lubbock Lou and his Jughuggers vs real life

    A better question is have any of us Muppet fans ever seen any pictures of Jerry Nelson without a beard? I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a beard longer than Jim Henson has.
  18. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    Here are the missed questions. After it was said that it would be okay to post three questions at a time, I added two additional questions, before the last set of questions (or last two... I'm too lazy right now to check how many sets it was) were answered. Here they are.
  19. M

    Civilizing Animal

    Oh fudge! I forgot to put "The End" at the end of my fan fic, to show that it is all over. And it's too late to edit that post. Fudge!
  20. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    I posted a few questions long ago. Were these questions missed or something?
Top