Search results

  1. M

    your old muppet drawings

    No, I think I had mentioned earlier that I don't think I still have any of my drawings, that I've talked about. I don't know if they were thrown away, or if they are just lost in storage, or what. And I don't know how to scan things.
  2. M

    the band in A Celebration of 30 Years

    I recently noticed that in The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, the orchestra consisted of The Electric Mayhem and several penguins. Considering the fact that Little Muppet Monsters had a penguin band, I wonder if those penguins were meant to be the band from Little Muppet Monsters, mixed...
  3. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    I could be wrong, but that seems to be the most popular Muppet special that hasn't been released on any commercial video format. Though I wonder how many people think it's just an album.
  4. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    Could Murray be the next Elmo? Naaaahhhh....
  5. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if the Mad Painter painted other things besides numbers, like letters and shapes? What if there were Mad Painter sketches for the numbers 1, 12, and 20?
  6. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    Until now I didn't think about the fact that the guest star montage didn't feature any season five cold openings, as well as the fact that the guest star montage didn't include any talk spots or panel discussion sketches. And I forgot about two montages that I planned on asking about...
  7. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    Continuing my "what if" questions about clip montages in The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years... What if the opening clip montage featured the following clips: The Muppet son-stage singing "Right Where We Belong" This Frog Beyond the Blue Horizon Working the crowd on Sesame Street...
  8. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies, and Little Muppet Monsters all had their own seperate clip montages in The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, instead of just being put together in one montage of childrens programming from the Muppets? What if the Mupet Babies theme song was included in...
  9. M

    the early comedy duos

    The first three seasons of Sesame Street had different human comedy duos. First, there was Buddy and Jim, who were replaced in the second season by Larry and Phyllis, who were replaced in the third season by Wally and Ralph. But does anybody know why the first two duos were replaced after only...
  10. M

    Breakthrough Guest Star on TMS?

    I don't think it's the most syndicated show at all. ;) I mean, currently reruns aren't airing in the US, I've read that reruns were shown in canada a few years ago (I don't know if reruns are still being shown there). And I don't think reruns have been shown in syndication since the 1980s, only...
  11. M

    Besides the Muppets What Does Disney Own?

    Why, do the people at Disney hate Eek the Cat or something?
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Since Joey Mazzarino and David Rudman appear to work togetehr alot, maybe Murray can interract a bit with Baby Bear or Cookie Monster.
  13. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    I don't know, but Sesame Workshop is allowed to include Kermit in commercial video releases, and this podcast is free. I would think that if Sesame Workshop can included Kermit segments in something that people have to pay for, then Sesame Workshop should be able to include Kermit in something...
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    I really liked the newest episode. It had a lot of great segments. Will the rest of the season be this great? I hope that Murray soon gets to interract with the other main characters soon, and not just stuck talking to real people. He should have some street stories, maybe even interract...
  15. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    I enjoyed the last episode, which was a Jerry Juhl tribute episode (and Jim Henson birthday celebration... but more of a Jerry Juhl tribute). Although it was only 34 minutes long, it felt like it was the lenght of an average episode.
  16. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    I was looking at The Word on the Street page at Muppet Wiki, looking at a listing of segments, in broadcast order, and noticed that the first two episodes have the first two word of the day segments. I wonder if this order will be used for all podcast episodes. I have thought of some good...
  17. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    The second episode has been posted, and it's much better than the first one. The word on the street is "newspaper", and it includes a cartoon in which a man looks in a newspaper and sees a used monster listed in the want ads (this looks new, but has a classic quality to it... And I don't ever...
  18. M

    The Muppets North Pole Christmas Village

    This sounds cool. Not as cool as the Palisades figures, but still cool.
  19. M

    Uncle Deadly Question

    Or he could have been married, and his niece or nephew were related due to marriage.
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Also, in the original version, Cookie Monster and his friend talk before and after the song. I don't think this dialogue is in the filmed version (it's been so long since I've seen it), but it would be awkward for two voice-overs to have a conversation over film footage before a song starts...
Top