Search results

  1. M

    What Disney Needs to do....

    At first I read "AF" as "Alf". It's not often that people abbreviate "action figure".
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Cher

    Maybe. I haven't transcribed very many of my outlines (and when I have, it's usually been the backstage plots and related scenes). I don't think I'll be able to transcribe the songs. When planning this, I looked up Cher on Wikipedia, looking for titles of some Cher songs that she didn't sing...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    You know, if there were any good time to have brought back Sherlock Hemlock, that mystery episode would have been it.
  4. M

    Dr. Teeth and Janice

    I thought I mentioned that as the only example of them interracting that I know of. (goes back to first post) Oops, I mistakenly mentioend the Teressa Brewer "at the dance" spot. D'oh! :eek:
  5. M

    Big Bird Roller Skating

    That song is called Wheels on my Feet, and is available on the video Big Bird Sings.
  6. M

    Current episodes without Elmo's world...

    But there have been a lot of repeats of complete episodes recently. So a sketch being repeated woldn't be too different.
  7. M

    Gonzee's Playhouse Channel

    This episode was good. It's a shame that the credits were cut by the user. I wonder what those claymation clips were from. Those animal clips look like they could have been clips from film inserts from Sesame Street. Ridiculous was also the secret word in the Family Guy episode "Peter...
  8. M

    Current episodes without Elmo's world...

    If Kevin Clash is too busy to perform in many new Elmo's World segments, then obviously the old ones could just be shown.
  9. M

    The Cosby Show, Season 6 DVDs

    Well, I checked the iTunes Store, and there aren't any episodes of The Cosby Show available for download there.
  10. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    I don't mind two-hour shows, as long as they stay interesting, perhaps if the topic changes every 5-10 minutes.
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

    I've heard that the first two episodes of season four were originally produced as part of season three, but not shown until the next season, and these sets are supposedly being released in production order.
  12. M

    The End Of Muppetvision

    First, Here Comes the Muppets gets taken down, then Days of Swine and Roses gets taken away, and now this. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:boo:
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

    I had just started thinking, if the first two episodes of the fourth season will be included because they are being released in production order, then shouldn't Thirty-Minute Work Week have been the first show on the first season set?
  14. M

    Teeny Little Superguy

    According to the timeline sequence in The Street We Live On, it began in 1982. Or maybe one or some of them were first shown in 1982. I assume that all of them are from the saem season.
  15. M

    What do you think the 40 anniversary will be about....

    I thought about that idea, too. And with Abby, there wouldn't be any continuity problems.
  16. M

    Did Miss Piggy and Robin ever interract?

    I was thinking about starting a post on the same subject. However, Miss Piggy does briefly speak to Robin in The Muppet Christmas Carol. Robin starts coughing, and Piggy says something, I think to the effect of "have a seat".
  17. M

    Return to Labyrinth: Volume 2

    Hey, that would be a good title for a follow-up to any kind of manga (or anime cartoon, or reality show). I can see t now: Return to Labyrinth 2: The Crap Continues.
  18. M

    Play With Me Sesame DVD's in October

    I've been thinkign about ideas for other Play with me Sesame DVD releases. How do these sound? Good Morning Sesame Ernie thinks Bert was captured by martians Captain Breakfast Breakfast Time Opposites Monsterpiece Theater: Upstairs, Downstairs Up and Down Opera Near and Far with...
  19. M

    The Cosby Show, Season 6 DVDs

    Are any episodes of the show available on iTunes? Yeah, I should probably check the iTunes Store myself, but I don't feel like it.
Top