Search results

  1. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    Something that I just started to wodner. Did Muppet Babies ever include any clips owned by Disney? It would be ironic if there weren't ever any Disney-owned clips, but if there were, then we wouldn't need to worry about that. And I hope that all Sesame Street clips used don't have to be cut...
  2. M

    Play With Me Sesame moves to Sprout

    Why were the Prairie Dawn segments cut anyway? Of course, I never saw the show until today, when I bought one of the Play with Me Sesame DVDs that came out.
  3. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    I wonder if it would be a good idea to write to Disney and ask if film clip right issues are what's preventing DVD releases of Muppet Babies, and to also request that if Disney releases Muppet Babies on DVD to remaster the original master tapes and not use syndicated prints (and also include the...
  4. M

    Song Dates

    Which version of Air is it? If it's the one with Guy Smiley, it's from 1990. I don't know which one the version with Bip Bipodotta is from. African Alphabet is from 1987. I don't know when the others are from.
  5. M

    Play With Me Sesame DVD's in October

    Well, I bought Playtime with Grover today. I haven't played the bonus CD-rom, but the main program doesn't disapoint (though there are some things I would have done differently if I was in charge). It seems like every other sketch originated on Play with me Sesame, while the others originated on...
  6. M

    Something that bugs me about Dinosaurs...

    While the B.P. Richfield toy wore pants, I have once seen a Dinosaur comic strip in an issue of Disney Adventures which showed B.P. Richfield's legs, and he didn't wear pants in that comic. I forget the comic story and plot, and I don't know the magazine's date or volume, but the cover had Tim...
  7. M

    Today is Epcot's Birthday!

    Epcot is my least favorite of the Walt Disney World theme parks (though I last went in 1995, before the Animal Kingdom theme park opened). I went to Epcot and MGM the last two times I went to Walt Disney World (I had also gone to Disney World sometime earlier, but think I only went to The Magic...
  8. M

    Boppity's Puppeteer

    Who performed Boppity in The Great Santa Claus Switch?
  9. M

    Fan Fic: The Muppets Celebrate 40 Years

    the seating chart Here is a seating layout, though in some scenes seating would be slightly different, characters might be out of camera (perhaps going to the bathroom or something), and also occassionally at other tables (perhaps interracting with other characters). There would be a high...
  10. M

    Fan Fic: The Muppets Celebrate 40 Years

    Kermit: And now it's time for a special surprise tribute to the man responsible for all of us, Jim Henson. (the audience cheers) Fozzie: I remember the time when we first heard of Jim Henson, and when we first heard that he died. Clips the Muppets read letters from Jim Henson's fans...
  11. M

    Boppity's Puppeteer

    Actually, Steve Whitmire did perform Boppity in The Muppet Christmas Carol.
  12. M

    Fan Fic: The Muppets Celebrate 40 Years

    Statler: Well, I'm certainly enjoying the commercial break. Waldorf: Yeah, it's only too bad we're missing the commercials. (Statler and Waldorf laugh) (Oscar coems to them) Oscar: Hey, you two must have all kinds of fun complaining. Waldorf: Yeah, it's what we do best. Oscar: I like...
  13. M

    Fan Fic: The Muppets Celebrate 40 Years

    Kermit: And now, here is the cast of Fraggle Rock. (the table where the Fraggle Rock cast sits is shown, as the audience applauds) Gobo Fraggle: Thank you. We are so happy to be out her ein outer space... (the Martians then pop up) Martians: Outer space. outer space. Yip yip yip yip yip...
  14. M

    Fan Fic: The Muppets Celebrate 40 Years

    Announcer: And now, here is Big Bird and the cast of Sesame Street! (a brief instrumental version of the Sesame Street theme plays as the audience applauds) Big Bird: Thank you, thank you. I am very happy to be here. Snuffy: Me, too! Cookie Monster: Me very impatient! Big Bird: Why's...
  15. M

    Fan Fic: The Muppets Celebrate 40 Years

    Enjoy this fan fiction, a script of what might have happened if the Mupets had a 40th anniversary special. I'll have this take place in eithe rlate 1995 or early 1996 (whenever footage from the first episode of Muppets Tonight was filmed, so a sneak preview could be included). Opening...
  16. M

    Flower-Eating Monster's debut sketch

    Has anybody seen the skit that introduced Flower-Eating Monster? Can anybody tell me what happens in that sketch?
  17. M

    Muppet Costume Party

    Chapter 6 "And now, finally, the moment you've all been waiting for", said Scooter, "The first place winner..." "Oh, I hope I win", said Fozzie. "Fat chance of that", said Pepe. "Maybe I'll win", said Robin. "But either way, Robin, it's just a competition", said Kermit...
  18. M

    Muppet Costume Party

    Chapter 5 Scooter came up to a podeum. "And now, it's time to announce the winner for "best costume"", said Scooter. "Yayyy!", cheered the Muppets. "Oh, I hope I win", said Rizzo. Scooter looked at a card, announcing, "Third place goes to.... Beaker, as a karate jamacan!"...
  19. M

    Muppet Costume Party

    Chapter 4 Gonzo was still struggling to get out of the cannon. "Oh, it's no use", said Gonzo, "I might be stuck forever". "Don't worry, Gonzo", said Kermit, "we'll help you out". Kermit held onto Gonzo's hands, and Miss Piggy grabbed Kermit, Fozzie grabbed Miss Piggy, Clifford...
  20. M

    New Muppet comic Strip

    I wish the At the Dance one would have been published. It would have been interesting to see what characters were included. I wonder if George and Mildred would have been in it. It would be great if the writer of those comic strips would be hired to make a series of Muppet comic books. I...
Top