Search results

  1. M

    Muppet Costume Party

    Chapter 3 Gonzo found a cannon. "Oh, wow", said Gonzo, "How did this get here?" "Probably the backstroke", said Fozzie. "I'll get in it", said Gonzo. Beaker then walked right into a wall. "Oh, with that mask on backwards you can't see a thing", said Bunsen. "With a...
  2. M

    Muppet Costume Party

    Chapter 2 More muppets were arriving to the party. Lew Zealand was dressed as a fish. Beauregard had cobwebs over his body and was a ghost. Link Hogthrob was Zorro, while Dr. Strangepork was an explorer. Sam the Eagle came to the party dressed as Abraham Lincoln. "I shall win the costume...
  3. M

    Muppet Costume Party

    The Muppets were all at a costume party. Kermit was dressed as a vampire. Miss Piggy was dressed as Wonder Woman. "Well, I am sure glad that all of us could come to the party", said Kermit. "And moi is happy to spend this time with vous", said Miss Piggy, "But you're costume makes me...
  4. M

    Wilkins Beer

    Wilkins: Hey, do you drink Wilkins Beer? Wontkins: Of course I do! (Wilkins shoots Wontkins) Wilkins: Beer is bad for you. Just say no to beer.
  5. M

    Taz-Mania

    It seems like quite a few episodes spoofed classic Warner Brothers cartoons. The episode Midsumer Nights Scream spoofed the Porky and Sylvester cartoons (Claws for Alarm, Kit for Kat), with Taz in the Sylvester role and Bushwacker Bob in the Porky role. And I just saw an episode, I forget the...
  6. M

    your favorite mario villian

    There should be an anniversary special or game or something.
  7. M

    Jim's 71st birthday special

    This is real good.
  8. M

    Did the muppet babies ever air on Playhouse disney ?

    The non-US people seem to be better off than the US people when it comes to old Muppet stuff being broadcast.
  9. M

    something I've noticed about crowd scenes

    I thought about that scene, and debated over whether it should count. It is pretty impressive, although we don't see that many characters at once, and also, it lead from inside to outside, but I think the inside and outside scenes were filmed at seperate times.
  10. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Muppet Adventures and the Atari games were available for download for the Wii?
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Actually, what I'm thinking is, "only ONE episode sponsored by two letters this season?"
  12. M

    Jim's 71st birthday special

    It's good so far. Though I do wonder if Bear in the Big Blue House and Mopatops Shop would have been made if Jim Henson was alive.
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    The Peter Sellers episode is the only season two episode where Beaker speaks with his "meeping" language. Otherwise, he doesn't talk, or makes screams, sighs, gasps, or stutters too much to get a complete word out of his mouth.
  14. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if more people were doing this? What if Rowlf, Scooter, Rizzo, Lips, Clifford, and Digit appeared in Here Come the Muppets? What if Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Animal, Lips, Rowlf, Clifford, and Leon appeared in Muppet Vision 3D?
  15. M

    something to think about

    I have been wonderign this lately. If there was a Muppet special simialr to The Mupets: A Celebration of 30 Years during the 1990s, perhaps for the Muppets 40th anniversary, do you think Scooter would have been in the special, perhaps as part of the audience, with no lines? I've been wondering...
  16. M

    Beauregard Presents The Most Impresive Muppet Moments

    Beauregard: Hi, there! I'm Beauregard, and tonight, I present to you, "The Most Impressive Muppet Moments" (title appears on-screen). Let's begin with the bicycle scene! (fade to Kermit's bicycle scene from The Muppet Movie) Beauregard: Actually, I mean tthe other bicycle scene...
  17. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! Outline: Chuck Norris

    You know, I thought I wrote a fan fic on Hugh Heffner. I thought it got posted, and thought I saw it in the folder, but now I can't find it. I even looked through the section of my user cp in the "posts" section, and couldn't find it. I wonder if I didn't actually hit the send button, or if it...
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    I could be wrong, but I don't think Frank Oz chose for David Rudman to take over Cookie Monster.
  19. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Zoot Sims

    Enjoy this outline. It takes place during the fourth season. Cold Opening Scooter: Oh, Zoot Sims! 30 seconds 'till curtain, Mr. Sims! Zoot Sims: Thank you, Scooter. Zoot: Hey, Mr. Sims. You know what? Zoot Sims: What? Zoot: My name is also Zoot. Zoot Sims: So? Introduction...
  20. M

    Old School Volume 2 coming November 6

    Well, we've got three more weeks until the release. Does anybody remember how many weeks in advance it was when we first got a review of the first set (I think it was two weeks)? Could anybody here have a pre-release copy for review yet?
Top