Search results

  1. M

    Which Sesame CD's are out of production?

    With the exception of Songs from the Street, those albums ar ethe ones that I most commonly see in stores these days. I have also seen Hot! Hot! Hot! Dance Songs in a few different stores a few years ago. Back in 2004, there were two new Sesame Street CD releases, A Celbration of Me, Grover...
  2. M

    Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

    Recently, on my Muppet Wiki user page, I decided to make a gallery for some of my favorite Muppet characters. Mainly favorites from The Muppet Show and related productions, and I realised that most of Dave's characters from such productions were included. These characters are, of course, Gonzo...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    I haven't noticed that. But what I often wonder is how Frank Oz felt when having Grover sit on Lena Horn or Madeline Kahn's laps when they appeared on Sesame Street.
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    I have just started wondering if any of the season two guest stars appeared on the show without even seeing any episodes of the show before being asked to be on the show (and even if any guests didn't watch teh show until after their appearance).
  5. M

    Who Should Appear on "Inside the Actors Studio"?

    It would be great if Brian Henson, Frank Oz, Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Jerry Nelson, Kevin Clash, Bill Baretta, Carol Spinney, and Eric Jacobson all made appearances. Somehow I think that the show will be more likely to include an appearance by a Muppet character, as opposed to a performer as...
  6. M

    Sesame Street Spectacular Show

    Sesame Street Spectacular Show #20 Scene 1 The Sesame Street cast has a parade. Big Bird and Snuffy lead, and are followed by Maria and Luis, the kids, Bob, Gina, Susna and Gordon, more kids, Ernie and Bert, the Elephant, Barkley, and a herd of monsters, including Elmo, Zoe, Rosita...
  7. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    But that's not an international variation of Sesame Street. It aired in america, and was produced for both american and chinese audiences.
  8. M

    What Disney Needs to do....

    It seems to me like lately there have been quite a few announcements about top secret productions for the Mupets (and the Jim Henson Company). Maybe Disney should make a production called "The Muppets Top Secret Project", in which the Mupets work on a top secret project that they contractually...
  9. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    Wait... The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson didn't have any clips from Muppet Babies? That's odd. And I thought I read that the special had a section on the international variations of Sesame Street (and Fraggle Rock). I guess I'm wrong.
  10. M

    Frank Oz on TMS Season 2 Bonus Features

    As long as we want to. ;)
  11. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    Well, I finally got around to watching the first podcast. It was as good as a current episode. Maybe they will get better. But so far nothing to be really excited about. I hope that all of these aren't hosted by Murray. Maybe Big Bird can host one, and Abby Cadabby can host another, and Grover...
  12. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    I have mixed feelings about what's been done here. It would have been great if this was an audio podcast, with news about Sesame Street, interviews with people involved (maybe even some Muppet characters), audio clips (like in The MuppetCast), and perhaps some discussion about past moments...
  13. M

    Frank Oz on TMS Season 2 Bonus Features

    I think each individual sequence was produced as insertials for The Odyssey Channel.
  14. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    I haven't subscribed yet, but does the episode that's been uploaded include any classic clips, or is it just newer (let's say 2002 or later) segments?
  15. M

    Sesame Street Spectacular Show

    Sesame Street Spectacular Show #19 Scene 1 Cookie Monster welcomes the viewers to the show, and then goes to Hooper's Store for cookies. However, Alan suggests that he eat something healthy first. So Cookie Monster orders bucket loads of apples, carrots, cabbage, and hot dogs. After tha...
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    It's a bit odd that the segment where Mr. Johnson wanted something to read on an airplane wasn't shown, considering this seasons focus on literacy. But it seems like Mr. Johnson has been making a comeback in the last few years. I don't think any new material with him was shown between 2002 and...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Wow, it's a shame that I missed this episode. It sounds like it had quite a few goodies, includign Air and one of the Grover the Flight Attendant segments. Which one was it, the one where Mr. Johnson wants something to read, or the one where Mr. Johnson wants to be warm?
  18. M

    caveman Ernie and the washing machine salesman

    Narrarator: A long, long time ago, people lived in caves, and didn't have very much to do. In fact, if our clothes were dirty, we washed by hand, not by machine. (cave king Ernie is washing some clothes in a river in the cave) Ernie: Oh, I can't believe that I've sent my royal cleaners on...
  19. M

    Sesame Street Spectacular Show

    Sesame Street Spectacular Show #18 Scene 1 Big Bird looks for somebody who is not busy. Maria and Luis are fixing toasters, Grover is on his way to work, Alan is serving food, and some of the kids are jumping rope. Elmo comes up to Big Bird and asks to play, but Big Bird says that he's too...
  20. M

    creative controll

    Yes, I figured that. I don't think I said anything about the lack of Frank Oz characters in the first post.
Top