Search results

  1. M

    Taz-Mania voice artists

    Considering the fact that Dan Castlenetta provided many voices on The Simpsons, I wonder why he didn't provide more voices on Taz-Mania. Unless maybe the shows producers didn't want to risk having a character sound like Homer. It would be interesting to know what lead to John Astin providing...
  2. M

    Baby Bean

    I guess Henson must have really wanted Bean to be a main character, outside of The Jim Henson Hour. Bean would also appear in Here Come the Muppets, while Rowlf (except for as a puppet in the pre-show) and Scooter didn't. It would have been cool if the show added baby versions of Digit (though I...
  3. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! Outline: Chuck Norris

    I just did it.
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    I remember Ruthie being credited in the 30th season, even though I didn't see any new material with her that season. I recall seeing one episode with her in a skit, but I think that was from an earlier season (it took place outside of Finders Keepers). I've also seen her in a season 30 group...
  5. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if the sequence in The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years where various magazine and record covers were shown also included shots of varous video covers?
  6. M

    Gonzee's Playhouse Channel

    Yes, Bean wasn't in every episode after he was introduced. Same as with Statler and Waldorf. Bean didn't appear in Bearly Alone Babies, and Statler and Waldorf did. And I recall quite a few episodes with Bean that don't include Statler and Waldorf, including Muppet Babies: The Next Generation...
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! Outline: Chuck Norris

    It's been a long time since I last wrote a fan fic outline for Muppets Tonight! Enjoy! Cold Opening/ Dressing Room Clifford, Johnny Fiama, Sal, and Rizzo all chat with Chuck Norris, talking about his action movies. After Sal tells Chuck that his favorite Chuck Norris movie is Back to the...
  8. M

    5 Questions for Cheryl Henson

    Are the rights to the Sam and Friends and/ or Saturday Night Live Muppets still owned by The Jim Henson Company, or does Disney own them?
  9. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    I've listened to the latest episode. When the poll choices for the essential Muppet song were announced, three of the songs I expected to be mentioned were listed: Bein' Green, The Rainbow Connection, and Mahna Mahna. I had also expected The Muppet Show theme to be one of them.
  10. M

    One Small Voice

    Was One Small Voice ever performed on Sesame Street, aside from being included on albums and Elmopalooza?
  11. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    The latest episode has been posted. Episode 4 revolves around the word "lazy", and like episode 3, Murray is the only Muppet included. Segments include: What's the Word on the Street?: Lazy Cartoon: the letter Y appears, while the word "laz" goes up, forming the word "lazy" (with...
  12. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if TMS guest stars occassionally got to perform the voices of Mupet characters who appeared in their episodes? What if Jack Burns guest starred on The Muppet Show? What if From the Balcony was a TV show, as opposed to a web series? What if there was a sequel to Muppet Classic Theater?
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    I'm sure that he liked Mickey Mouse, but not Mickey Moose. Though the names are simialr, the characters are quite different. Mickey Moose's voice wasn't even a Mickey Mouse impersonation (though if it was, then his name would have probably been more expected before he mentioned it).
  14. M

    FanFic: The Muppet Show 30th Anniversary Special

    I thought KrmitKarowner's comment meant that he wanted this to be an actual production. I could be wrong, though.
  15. M

    Taz-Mania

    I wonder how many recurring characters there were who weren't in the opening. Willie Wombat is probably the most major, and is reason for not being in the opening is most likely because he wasn't on the show in the first season. I think Francis X. Bushlad's father appeared semi-regularly, and...
  16. M

    TMX Ernie doll?

    I wonder if there will eventually be a TMX Abby Cadabby.
  17. M

    Taz-Mania

    I noticed that on Wikipedia's page for Taz-Mania, it's mentioned that although Wendell T. Wolf was mentioned as a principal character in the opening, his appearances were few and far between. However, I don't remember the bush rats or the kiwi appearing in very many episodes, either, and they...
  18. M

    Play With Me Sesame DVD's in October

    I have just read at Muppet Wiki that these two releases have already been released outside of america. Does anybody know what skits are included in the international releases (assuming that the american releases have the same skits)?
  19. M

    something I've noticed about crowd scenes

    I have noticed something about crowd scenes, between the time when Jim Henson and alive and then afterwards. It seems like when Jim Henson was alive, there have often been really impressive crowd scenes, which required more performers than usual, and in most cases no editing was invovled with...
  20. M

    Taz-Mania

    Who here likes Taz-Mania, the early 1990s television series starring the Tasmanian Devil? I thought it was a good series, and although it was rare for other Looney Tunes characters to make appearances, I thought that most of the supporting vharacters were great, including Didgerty Dingo, Wendell...
Top