Search results

  1. M

    The Original Telly

    You know, scans froma draft of the script for Telly's first appearance can be found on Telly Monster's talk page at Muppet Wiki. So that gives a good idea as to what his first appearance was like, though it was noted that some bits weren't taped.
  2. M

    April Fools: PBS Sprout picks up 1995-96 season

    You know,a t first I beleived this, but then figured it would be an april fools joke before I got to the middle of the report.
  3. M

    April Fools: 2008 and 2009 Sesame boxed sets

    Oh, drats. Iw as going to say that Genius also planned on releasing a third volume of The Electric Company (with Out to Lunch as a bonus feature), and a four-disc Square One Television box set, featuring 20 epsidoes (a whole week of episodes on each disc, so that the Mathnet cliffhangers could...
  4. M

    April Fools: New Muppet Video Games

    I just found this news in the latest issue of Game Informer: Nintendo will be releasing new Muppet games for Nintendo Wii and DS. Muppets: Get the Scenery will involve the Muppets picking up props, set pieces, and costumes for the next show, thanks to a delivery strike. Since the...
  5. M

    Sesame Street: Count on Sports

    It's ironic. I was just recently thinking that it might be good if there was a Sesame Street sports-themed DVD. I hope this includes one of Kermit's interviews with The Tortose and the Hare.
  6. M

    April Fools: 2008 and 2009 Sesame boxed sets

    I was just reunited with a buddy of mine who has been an intern at Genius Products. I hadn't seen him in years, but he just told me what he did, and informed me that this and next year will be "the years of the Sesame Street boxed sets". He told me that the following are planned for both...
  7. M

    Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot go to the Moon

    Chapter 6 Still in space, Grover looks out the window, bored. "I am bored waiting", said Grover. "Well, why don't we pass the time by counting the stars", said Herbert. "Okay", said Grover, "And you know, I have never been this close to the stars before". And then theyt started...
  8. M

    April Fools: Koch Record's upcoming Sesame Street releaes

    Yesterday I found a suitcase at the mall and decided to bring it to the help desk, but the suitcase accidently opened. When I put the paers back in, I found out that the suitcase belonged to somebody at Koch Records, and looked for info on Sesame Street albums. Sure enough, I found surprisingly...
  9. M

    Ten favorite clips

    Here are my tne favorites from my childhod. I am not sure if I should count what were my favorites from 1984-1991 or 1984-1994. But here they are: 1. Monsterpeice Theater: Chariots of Fur 2. Rubber Duckie (the season 2 version) 3. Do De Ruber Duck 4. The Two-Headed Monster sees a...
  10. M

    Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot go to the Moon

    Chapter 4 Grover an d Herbert Birdsfoot were in the rocket as it had left earth. "Boy, this is scary, Herbie", said Grover, "How long will we be away from our homes?" "Oh, probably a few days at the least", said Herbert. "OH", said Grover, surprised, "I did not know we would be...
  11. M

    Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot go to the Moon

    Chapter 3 Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot were at the space station, waiting to blast off. Kermitt he Frog gave news coverage. "Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here at the space station where Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot will leave the earth from." "Hey, froggy babyyyyy....", yelled Grover, who...
  12. M

    game shows with no known prizes

    I don't think What's My Part: Nose had any prizes mentioned, either (though since none of the contestants guessed the part correctly, then I guess it doesn't matter... though with Cookie Monster being the contestant the prize was probably a cookie, just like his other game show appearances). Did...
  13. M

    Crossover Letter Segments

    I think I've figured out the segments. Mupet Wiki's page for epsidoe 83 includes a segment where Bob and Mr. Hooper build an A, and the first season shwo content mentions a "Crossover A" with Bob and Mr. Hooper being in that epsiode. And the page for epsidoe 162 mentions a similar skit with Bob...
  14. M

    Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot go to the Moon

    chapter 2 The next day, Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot were getting ready for their trip. "All right, Grover, do you know how to dress for a space trip?", asked Herbert. "I sure do", said Grover, "And I got myself a cute little space suit. I will try it on". Grover left, and came back...
  15. M

    Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot go to the Moon

    Chapter 1: Herbert Birdsfoot got on an elevador that was being operaded by Grover. "It is good to see you again, Herbie", said Grover. "Oh, thank you Grover", said Herbert, who got on the elevador, "Take me to the thirteenth floor, please!" "So", said Grover, "What are you here...
  16. M

    310 Muppets

    More! Page 9: Catgut, TR, Rover Joe, King Goshposh, a number of Frackles who resemble Boppity (since it's not in color and the main difference between these frackles are color it's hard to tell who is what color), Thig, an elf, and some characters I don't recognize. Page 10: Big Bird, Don...
  17. M

    the scarcity of green grover

    I remember being confused when I first read the review of Sesame Street Unpaved, where it pointed out that the original gray green grover was mentioned but not pictured. I ahd a copy of The Sesame Street Book of Puzzles at the time, and thought Grover looked black in that book. When I got the...
  18. M

    310 Muppets

    a few more Page 6: Thog, Zoot, Lips, the eel, Danceros, Scoff, a few weird-looking birds, Robin, Male Kozebanian Creature, Female Koozebanian Creature, Miss Piggy, Muppy, Mamma, a fish (?), a rat, and a chicken. Page 7: Kermit, Link Hogthrob, The Swedish Chef, Beauregard, Dirth Nadir, a...
  19. M

    310 Muppets

    Okay, I'm going to attempt to list the characters on each page. Even though a list is already on page 1, I'll list those characters again: Sweetums, The Mutations, Timmy (though I can't find him on the page... He could be that monster that Mr. Penguin forgets the name of), Shouting Lady...
  20. M

    The Trading Game or The Anything-in-the-Whole-Wide-World Prize Game

    That would be good, though it seems like the website doesn't show any early Oscar material. The earliest stuff with Oscar on the site are clips from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. I also haven't seen any clips with the first Guy Smiley puppet on there, either (the original puppet has some sort...
Top