Search results

  1. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #49 - Frogs and Mice

    It hasn't been pointed out yet, but the behind the scenes clip that was posted from You Tube came from the A&E Biography special on Sesame Street.
  2. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    So I guss I must be getting it late. I sometimes get episodes of The MuppetCast one or two days after the initial release dates.
  3. M

    Crossover Letter Segments

    The CTW Archive documents for "First Season Show Content" list a number of letter segments with "crossover" in the title (for example, "Crossover H"). Many of them note that Gordon and Bob appear, but does anybody know what these segments are?
  4. M

    those first season letter claymation skits

    Let's discuss the first season claymation segments for various letters of the alphabet, which Jim Henson worked on. I know that he provided voices in the Q, S, and U segments, and the Muppet Wiki talk page for University of Maryland includes all first season show content pages, which list pretty...
  5. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    Well, there doesn't appear to be any new podcasts today.
  6. M

    Camp Its-Among-Us

    Has anybody ever seen a video called Camp Its-Among-Us? I am not sure if the title is right, but it's a puppet video about aids. It starts with a group of puppet kids on a bus going to camp. One of the kids tells the kid he's sitting with that he's heard that somebody who is going to the camp...
  7. M

    Sesame Street episode 2614

    I didn't watch this yet, but I wonder if anybody could make a page for it on Muppet Wiki. I don't think Mupet Wiki has a page for this episode yet. If it's the whole episode (including inserts) then that's a bonus! I remember seeing this episode on TV a long time ago.
  8. M

    Harvey Kneeslapper's exploding cigar

    (Harvey Kneeslaper is laughing, then notices the viewer) Harvey Kneeslaper: Oh, helo there! (giggles) I've got this grea tjoke, see. I've got some exploding cigars, and a lighter. I am going to find somebody, and offer that person a cigar, but when that person smokes the cigar, it'll explode...
  9. M

    Don Music and the Piano Salesman

    (Don Music is at the piano, playing and singing a "new" song...) Don Music: (singing) It's not easy being green.... (a knock is heard at the door) Don Music: Oh, it's not easy being yellow, either. (gets up from the piano and walks to the door) Oh, I'll never get it right... Not if...
  10. M

    Your 2008 Merchandise Predictions

    Well, so far there have been three Sesame Street DVD releases, and three more announced (the upcoming Sesame Street: Dinosaurs DVD, a DVD starring Abby Cadabby, and Elmo's Christmas Countdown). And two of the ones released are Play with me Sesame relases, to which I predicted there'd be two of...
  11. M

    game shows with no known prizes

    Has anybody noticed that on some fo Guy Smiley's game shows, there are no prizes announced? Some of the game shows that don't announce prizes are: Name That Sound: Mr. Honker (Guy tells Mr. Honker that if he guesses all three sounds, he'll be very happy and proud of himself) Happiness Begins...
  12. M

    When was Sonny Friendly's First Appearance?

    Does anybody know if the sketch What's My Job? might have been the first appearance of Sonny Friendly? Perhaps to show Guy Smiley with another game show host, and maybe after that it was decided to make Sonny Friendly a semi-regular character, whenever a game show host was needed but Jim Henson...
  13. M

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    Yes, and also TMNT and The Simpsons Movie.
  14. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    I hope that the focus switches to something like The Letter of the Day or The Number of the Day. I would hope "Number of the Day" first, because then we could potentially see One Song (Song of One) really soon, if it's in numerical order (but would it start at 1 or 0?).
  15. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #48 - White Snow and Red Monsters

    I relistened to this a few times, andI don't think Kevin mentioned anything about his board bird having any characteristics of Hoots. Come to think of it, aside from Elmo and "one of the board birds" Kevin didn't really mention any of the other characters that he has performed. I figure...
  16. M

    More Play With Me Sesame DVD's in March

    It seems that the Play With Me Sesame DVDs cut out title cards from all sketches that have on-screen titles. All of Guy Smiley's game shows have their title logos cut on Let's Play Games, and Playtime with Grover cuts out the Super Grover logo when a Super Grover sketch is shown. Of course...
  17. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I'll ask a few questions, and one or two can be selected at a time. I'll be out of town in two weeks, and am not sure if I'll have internet access then. Do you know whose decision it was to have Seymour and Pepe go from being elevador operadors in the first season of Muppets Tonight to being...
  18. M

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    This is exciting, but I'll believe it when I see it. There's been so many announced projects that have been cancled, both in the Henson era and the Disney era.
  19. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #48 - White Snow and Red Monsters

    Actually, Kevin Clash didn't perform Hoots in Follow That Bird. He performed a robin, who said "wrong kind" in that scene. I'd always thought he sounded like Elmo, but didn't think Kevin Clash performed him, since Clash wasn't credited under "board of birds" (just "additional muppet performer")...
  20. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    the last word on the street! The latest podcast epsidoe focuses on the word "Struggle". In addition to "What's the Word on the Street?" and "The Word of the Day" skits for struggle, segmnet sinclude: Big Bird teaching Snuffy to ice skate (Martin Robinson redubbed Jerry Nelson's Snuffy dialogue...
Top