Search results

  1. M

    More Play With Me Sesame DVD's in March

    These Play with Me Sesame DVDs are like a gold mine. They feature a lot of great skits that I either haven't seen or haven't even heard of. And while I don't care much for Zoe, her segments in these releases are really great. Sad the the best Zoe moments aren't shown on Sesame Street very much...
  2. M

    did seasons 21 and 22 focus on an environmental curriculum?

    I think that We Are All Earthlings is from 1990 (are you referring to the song or album?). Of course, there have ben a variety of environmental segments before and since then, but these seasons seemed to heavily focus on the environment. I wouldn't be surprised if Bruno's song "Put it in the...
  3. M

    More Play With Me Sesame DVD's in March

    Are you mistaking Play with Me Sesame for Sesame Beginnings? Because I don't recall saying anything about a baby version of Big Bird being in either release.
  4. M

    did seasons 21 and 22 focus on an environmental curriculum?

    Was the main curriculum for seasons 21 and 22 (and possibly afew seasons later) protecting the environment? Looking at Muppet Wiki, it seems like a lot of episodes from this season have some sort of focus on the environment. There's one episode where Telly tries to guess who will get the Good...
  5. M

    Anyone got a video of the ORIGINAL People in Your Neighborhood?

    I think this one is really rare, despite it being included on variosu albums. A clip from this one can be seen in the A&E biography on Sesame Street, and another clip from the original appears in a "My Favorite Sesame Street Moments" segment. But it doens't appear in any U.S.-released videos or...
  6. M

    More Play With Me Sesame DVD's in March

    I just watched Imagine with Me, and it's also a good release, though not as good as Let's Play Games. I correctly predicted five of the sketches that are included. Those sketches are In Your Imagination, Imagine That, the 1990s remake of Imagination, the remake of the banana phone sketch, and...
  7. M

    short-lived shows without DVD releases

    Bbay Talk is the show where the baby is voiced by Tony Danza, and one of the few shows where Tony Danza plays somebody not named Tony. I think it was really just inpired by Look Who's Talking. The title is in no way similar, and all of the characters have different names (though many are just...
  8. M

    More Play With Me Sesame DVD's in March

    christmas came early for me! Although these releases are due for release on the 11th, I already found copies of them for sale at my local Best Buy. I've already watched Let's Play Games, and have glanced at the bonus CD-roms, to see what clips are included. Not many segments that I'm fmailair...
  9. M

    Unofficial Old School Volumes 3 & 4 Fan Questions

    It seems like Old School Volume 1 had a lot of classic bonus segmnets, though many rarities and random choices were also included, while volume 2 didn't seem to have as many classics. I guess it's hard to determine what sketches are truly classics and not just fan favorites. Promotion for volume...
  10. M

    cheerleader segments

    Do you know whetehr there were multiple rocket cheers? I wonder what was up with each one having many differently-shot versions. Many are the same, with differences being hard to describe (some have the cheerleaders behind a brick wall, some don't, some have the cheerleaders positioned in a...
  11. M

    short-lived shows without DVD releases

    I had chosen to leave off Henson shows that were short-lived, since I know that most of us want those shows on DVD, and we all know (or should know... What kind of Muppet fans would we be if we didn't?) what Henson stuff has and hasn't been announced for a DVD release. I was wondering if a...
  12. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I already stated that I haven't seen it, but Billy Bunny's Animal Songs was the first of five Muppet Sing-Along Videos released by Jim Henson Video in the 1990s. It featured a new character, Bily Bunny, who would go on to appear in the second Mupet Sing-Along video, It's Not Easy Being Green...
  13. M

    short-lived shows without DVD releases

    There have been a numbe rof short-lived television shows over the eyars. Many have been released on DVD, but there are some that still haven't been released. Some may be cult shows, others may be infamous, and yet others may not have any fans at all. Does anybody know anything about the...
  14. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I haven't seen Billy Buny's Animal Songs, but I once read an article from somebody who worked on the video back in 1990 (three years before it was released) who mentioned that it did not feature any well-known Muppets. However, I'd always thought that Kermit did appear in it, and at Mupet Wiki...
  15. M

    Minor Muppetz' 6000th Post Ceremony

    deleted scenes Here are some scenes that I thought up but forgot to include, as well as some that I thought up after I posted my 6000th post. Scene 1: Big Bird: Are you enjoying your spaghetti, Mr. Snuffleupagus? Snuffy: Oh, yes, I am, Bird. It's just a shame that Minor Muppetz...
  16. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    Angry The latest one is great. It features at least two sketches that I predicted would be included. And aside from the word on the street/ word of the day explanation sketches, everything is from the 1970s! Sketches: Ernie sks Bert to pretend to be angry Sesame Street News: what makes...
  17. M

    cheerleader segments

    It seems like there were a few different cheerleader segments on the same subjects, possibly made at the same time, which don't have much difference. For example, there are five F cheers. Two of them have the lead cheerleader (is that what you'd call the leader in a group of cheerleaders?)...
  18. M

    Official Segment Titles

    Muppet Wiki says that seasons 36 and 37 are the only ones with official titles for the episodes. Of course, it's also said that the unaired divorce epsidoe was called "Snuffy's Parents Get a Divorce". Would this mena that titles used in scripts are not official? I would expect each script to be...
  19. M

    Minor Muppetz' 6000th Post Ceremony

    I wonder why this was moved from fan fiction to friends and family. I consider it fiction, even though it really was my 6000th post. I thought about making it a two-part post, which would have meant that part 2 would at least be post 6001 (like this post), and I could have put in some sort of...
  20. M

    Minor Muppetz' 6000th Post Ceremony

    (a big room is filed with Muppets, as an instrumental version of "This Frog" plays in the background) Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the 6000th post of Minor Muppetz! (the Muppets cheer) Announcer: And Minor Muppetz wanted to have a big ceremony for the occassion. He's...
Top