Search results

  1. M

    Let's make a face.

    This sketch can also be viewed on the Sesame Street Video Player, and was included in the out-of-print video I'm Glad I'm Me.
  2. M

    did Simon Soundman and reporter Kermit share hats?

    I just recently noticed that Simon Soundman's hat looks just like the one that Kermit wore in early newsflash segments. Do any of you think they might have worn the same hat (of course, Simon Soundman probably wears the exact same clothes as Mr. Johnson)? I guess this might be made more obvious...
  3. M

    for those downloading on iTunes...

    I have recently downloaded a few third-season episodes of Fraggle Rock off of iTunes, and it seems like if you download an episode, it wil really download the next episode listed. I don't know if it's like that on all computers, but if you watcha sample clip on iTunes you'll see which episode...
  4. M

    cotterpin and boober

    I recently downloaded Boober and the Glob from iTunes (and yes, I have seen it before), and I was wondering, do you think that Boober and Cotterpin make a good team? I would have thought that team-up would have been interesting. After all, Boober is one of the few fraggles who doesn't like...
  5. M

    Sesame Street: Dinosaurs DVD Coming May 13, 2008

    It also seemed that way back when Herry was still a main character as well.
  6. M

    Editorial: The Next (Segal & Stoller) Muppet Movie

    Good editorial. I wish I can think of something to commen to about, though. Maybe later.
  7. M

    Ten favorite clips

    Yeah, I have a lot of other childhood favorites that I didn't mention. I chose to think of all my favorites from when I wa sa child and then put in the first ten that came to mind. I also really liked... The Nobel Ostrich Teeny Little Superguy (I feel like these were rarely shown, yet so...
  8. M

    Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot

    I thought I'd read that in some skits, Grover would run up to Herbert Birdsfoot and yell "Hey, Herbie Babyyyyyyyy", and then slap him on the back, similar to what he did with Kermit. But in the few Herbert Birdsfoot sketches that I've seen, he does not do this. I've seen the skits with Grover...
  9. M

    Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot go to the Moon

    chapter 8: the final chapter Everybody on Sesame Street was awaiting Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot to return. "Boy, this big crowd reminds me of the crowd that was there when I returned here from Oceanview, Illonois", said Big Bird. "WEll, it reminds me of the parade that happened when...
  10. M

    Labeling April Fools threads

    And in addition to those, there is the april fools thread "Horrid news! Disney cancles Muppet Show Season Three" and my own "2008 and 2009: the years of Sesame Street box sets" (I might be a bit off on exact titles).
  11. M

    Alone in the Swamp With You

    I think I do. Is this the song where Oscar and Grungetta are in a trash can together, and the trash can is floating in swamp water? I haven't seen it in years.
  12. M

    April Fools: 2008 and 2009 Sesame boxed sets

    I wonder how realistic a "Complete Monsterpeice Theater" set would be. I guess more likely than a compelte "Sesame Street News" release. And if there was such a release, I wodner if Sesame Workshop would allow both versiosn fo the skits that had Alistar Cookie's scenes retaped. And I wonder if...
  13. M

    April Fools: Koch Record's upcoming Sesame Street releaes

    For the Jim Henson albums, there are quite a few segmnets that I wanted to include on the DVD side, but forgot. I wanted to include "In Search of Dr. Livingstone", "Sinister Sam's Itchy Trigger Finger", and "The Anything-in-the-Whole-Wide-World Prize Game". But I forgot. I had some problems...
  14. M

    April Fools: 2008 and 2009 Sesame boxed sets

    It ended yesterday, but that doens't mean that he didn't see it and not post until today. That Sesame Street episode that I made up, I think I might have to make a fna fiction showing what happens in the street plot and what segments are included.
  15. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if all of the Muppet Babies and the animated Fraggles apeared in Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue? What if all fouir Ninja Turtles appeared in Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue? What if Rocky and Bullwinkle, Scooby and Scrappy Doo, Charlie Brown and Snoopy, Mickey Mouse, Speedy Gonzales...
  16. M

    Finally Tiny Toons is comming to DVD

    Ironically, on another message board last year I posted, as an april fools joke, news that both Tiny Toons and Taz-Mania were coming to DVD. And around that time Warner Bros. had an online survey for what shows we'd like to have on DVD, and Tiny Toons was a choice (and I voted for that)...
  17. M

    April Fools: New Muppet Video Games

    I hope that some day my april fools joke comes true and these are all released (maybe not for the Wii or DS... I'm sure that if they get released those systems would have been long-replaced with newer ones). I thought up ideas for the Gonzo game last year, as well as the game where you play...
  18. M

    Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot go to the Moon

    chapter 7 "Hey, Grover", said Herbert, "Before we go back, let's play a game". "Okay, Herb", said Grover. Herbert had put out three rocks and one brick. "Let's play One of These Things", said Herbert, who then sang, "One of these things is not like the other, one of these things...
  19. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    The latest one is "Dance". Featuring: *Zoe talking about dancing *Monsters dance in Ernie and Bert's apartment *A pencil writes "DANCE" *Members of the Funky Funk dance with a little girl *A kid sings to dancers There are also various shots of kids dancing, with part of the...
  20. M

    Grover and Herbert Birdsfoot go to the Moon

    chapter 6: the real chapter 6, not chapter 5 or 7 Grover decided to teach the Martians some concepts. "Do you martians know the difference between near and far?", asked Grover. "Near? Near?", said one of the martians. "Far? Faaaarrr?"< yiped the other martian. "No, no, nope...
Top