Search results

  1. M

    Official Segment Titles

    Does anybody know if the various segments on Sesame Street are officially titled? I've seen a few different sources for various titles, and it seems like many are often different. Among the "sources" for titles are the first season show content (found at the University of Maryland, as well as in...
  2. M

    "Hip To Be A Square" appreciation thread

    This song does appear in the DVD Rock & Roll! and I think also Guess That Shape and Color.
  3. M

    Unofficial Old School Volumes 3 & 4 Fan Questions

    Yeah, but for the sake of this thread I figured I'd ask questions based on supposing that the next two sets will be the following premieres, I didn't say it was definate. Heck, even if volume 3 is the next five premieres, and not the hawaii epsidoes or other epsidoes, that doesn't mean that...
  4. M

    MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

    It seems to me like there are blidnboxed and non-blindboxed versions, and that the blindboxe versions will have the colectable letters. I am not too clear on that, but if I am right, then the letter blocks are still a stupid idea. If the letters are only in the blindboxed versions, then people...
  5. M

    Unofficial Old School Volumes 3 & 4 Fan Questions

    my answers 1. If volume 3 were to include either The Honker Duckie Dinger Jambouree or D-U-C-K-I-E, but couldn't include both, which would you include?D-U-C-K-I-E. That's the only Rubber Duckie song that hasn't been reelased on video. 2. If volume 4 were to include either Put Down the...
  6. M

    Unofficial Old School Volumes 3 & 4 Fan Questions

    I thought it might be great to post a survey-type post about the possibilities of Old School volumes 3 and 4. Assuming that those sets will include the next ten season premieres altogether. now, this is not official, and our answers won't be what Sesame Workshop considers (well, not now... Maybe...
  7. M

    Frequency of Characters' Appearances

    It seems like some characters, like Guy Smiley, Mr. Johnson, Chrissy and the Alphabeats, and Lefty would seem out of place in a street scene, but then again, I also feel that way about The Count and Forgetful Jones, and they were often seen on the street. Some characters, like Big Bird...
  8. M

    Frequency of Characters' Appearances

    I noticed this recently as well. I do get a lot of free time to think, even when I am busy. And I did think about these things well long before I joined the message board. Thinking about it, it seems like Mr. Johnson was more of a minor character in the early years. In the 1970s he would...
  9. M

    Snuffy's Parents Get a Divorce

    I don't know. It might be best to ask on the talk page first. Muppet Wiki seems to frown upon making pages or sketch descriptions based on memory, especially not memory from that long ago.
  10. M

    Frequency of Characters' Appearances

    Does it seem to you like many supporting/ minor characters who were around in new material for nearly two whole decades (or maybe two and a half decades) were not in very many sketches? It seems like some characters might have only appeared in one new sketch a year, or maybe a few sketches in...
  11. M

    headwarmer sketch

    In the sketch where Telly sold (or attempted to sell) Kermit a headwarmer, was Telly performed by Brian Muehl or Martin Robinson? I thought I'd read somewhere (maybe Boober Gorg's tape trading website... though I don't participate in trades, I do look at these kinds of websites) that the sketch...
Top