Search results

  1. M

    Muppets on "Disney's Haunted Holidays" page

    These were good videos. I'm glad to see Mo Frackle brought back after being absent since the Family Feud appearances in 2001.
  2. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    You know, I have never thougth about that solution. I wonder if anybody else had.
  3. M

    Dreams about Muppets

    I had two Muppet-related dreasm in one (I don't remember waking up and going back to sleep). First, I dreamt that I had a collection of small plush/ beanbag Muppet Babies dolls. The collection included every recurring Muppet Baby except for Bean Bunny, but it also included two non-MB...
  4. M

    Was This Censored?

    I always figured she meant that they did that on the set, behind-the-scenes, between takes, not in anything intended to air.
  5. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    The site now has the original ABC-DEF-GHI, listed as "Big Bird's Alphabet Song". This is the first season one Big Bird clip to be added to the site (though considering this is on Old School Vol. 1,I wish they'd added a rarer season one Big Bird sketch instead, like Chickery, Chick or that clip...
  6. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Today is "Need to Read Day" with Cookie Monster.
  7. M

    Was Put Down TheDuckie edited when released as a special?

    When Sesame Street, Special was released on video under the title "Put Down the Duckie", a number of scenes were edited or altered. However, I'm wondering, is Put Down the Duckie shown the way it originally was in the broadcast version, or does this video feature the altered version? I believe...
  8. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    A few clips were added yesterday, mostly ads for the site. They are a bit interesting... There's "Guess Who's in the Neighborhood", with clips of various celebrities over Bob singing "The People in Your Neighborhood" (it includes footage of Bob singing with Barbara Walters from Sesame Street...
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Is Wayne in that segment? I figure Perils of Piggy is the on-page title (the "Perils of Piggy" title was never used on the show), and you are referring to the melodramas. And I figure it's just as obscure as the talking houses or vendaface. I think the "On the Road" storyline was in...
  10. M

    Henson-related video games

    I posted a lot of ideas, and I tried my best not to post more ideas... But I thought of a great idea today, and I don't think the idea has ever been done before in any video games. Basically, the Muppets would be putting on a video game. A show-within-a-show about the making of the game we're...
  11. M

    Hey a Movie - on the soundtrack

    I don't have the GMC soundtrack but I heard the soundtrack version on TMS 25th anniversary album, and I just have to wonder, who's idea was it to include most of the dialogue during the middle of the number? In many of the songs from the movies which featured spoken dialogue, the dialogue would...
  12. M

    Recent Muppet Puppet Revisions

    I thought he has been back in his original suit since around 1999.
  13. M

    why are tracks rerecorded for soundtracks?

    I've been wondering, why are songs on various soundtrack albums rerecorded? After all, pretty much all Muppet songs are pre-recorded before they are filmed/ tapped. Can't those tracks be used? It seems like many of the tracks on the various Muppet Show albums are the same used on the show...
  14. M

    Will there be a CD collection for Sesame's 40th anniversary?

    I just started to wonder... Will this set actualy count as a 40th anniversary set (even if the anniversary logo is on the package)? It appears to be the start of a music collection, focusing on just the early years (shouldn't an anniversary collection try to represent all eras?). And I...
  15. M

    Jason Segel's involvement with Cheapest

    I wonder how much of the script/ story was actually written by Jim Henson. He didn't recieve writers credit on any of the Muppet movie, so it'd be odd that he'd write the one that was unreleased (though I think The Works says something about him writing drafts of The Muppet Movie).
  16. M

    Studio DC DVD in widescreen

    My laptop can play blue-ray DVDs. Speaking of the movies, this would have been a good year to release The Muppet Movie on blu-ray, and maybe promote it as a 30th anniversary release. It's a shock that Disney doesn't seem to want to celebrate the anniversaries of individual Muppet production...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Muppets Letters to Santa DVD

    Anybody notice how the cover has small images of Nathan Lane, Uma Thurman, and Whoopi Goldberg? Lane and Thurman make a little sense, but Whoopi Goldberg only appears for a few seconds. This would be more acceptable if it had all or most of the special's celebrities on the cover (similar to the...
  18. M

    Will there be a CD collection for Sesame's 40th anniversary?

    This is good news. Though I think I'll wait to get it (there's gonna be a lot of 40th anniversary merchandise on the same day, christmas is coming, and I've had a lot of recent expenses... I'll probably just get the DVD on release day). I have a feeling that volume 2 might have a pattern. I...
  19. M

    Studio DC DVD in widescreen

    I think Letters too Santa would be better to have in widescreen (is that DVD in widescreen?), and also in blu-ray.
  20. M

    Rowlf, Floyd, and Sweetums

    A Sweetums doll would be very cool, even if it's just exclusive to the theme parks. By the way, Muppet Vision 3D is a popular attraction, and there has been quite a bit of Bean Bunny merchandise released at the parks... Why not release Sweetums and Waldo toys at Walt Disney World & Land? I...
Top