Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years Hardcover Book

    It's a shame that the bonus DVD doesn't have a preview for the 40th anniversary set. I hope that a trailer comes out online soon. It has previews for the Old School sets, but not the two-disc anniversary set?
  2. M

    Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

    It's a shame that Warner Bros. didn't get the Sesame Street license back in 2003 when they started the Looney Tunes: Golden Collection series. That would have been a great time for a collectors market Sesame Street release. I haven't bought too many of Warner Bros.'s animation DVDs besides the...
  3. M

    Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Website

    I'm trying to decide what clip to vote on tomorrow when it's the 1990s... Assuming they'll be up to nominate, I can't decide if I should vote for ABCD Blue, Things That I Remember, or the waiter Grover sketch where Grover competes with another waiter. It's a shame there's not any way to...
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years Hardcover Book

    Great review! But I must know... Is the section titled "Big screen, little screen" dedicated to the two movies? Is Michael Earl mentioned in the book? Is there any mention or photos of Leslie Mostly, Aristotle, Shivers the Penguin, The Mudman, Professor Hastings, or Rodeo Rosie? What...
  5. M

    Herry Monster: A season two punchline monster

    Has anybody noticed how in many sketches from season two, Herry Monster made unexpected appearances at the end, often as a surprise appearance? In many of them the main characters thought he was someone to be afraid of, when he had other intentions. I'll list the various season two...
  6. M

    Photo of The Original Telly Monster!

    I didn't expect the original Telly Monster to have eye lids. I expected the eyes to be full circles without any blockage. I really hope that the 40th anniversary DVD includes some footage of the early Telly. It'd be great to see his eyes spinning.
  7. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years Hardcover Book

    I know that some people have copies already. I'd like to know what all clips are in the montage on the bonus disc and how long it is. I heard that it's just a montage, and no full clips (rats!).
  8. M

    Photo of The Original Telly Monster!

    The spirals are a lot smaller than I'd expected them (I expected the spirals to fill the eyes), but I think they are the color I expected.
  9. M

    Idea: Comics Calendar

    Or maybe Boom! could have it's artists draw original photos representing the months. Maybe have it varry... Roger Langridge could draw a few, Amy Mebberson could draw a few, and so on.
  10. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    Comic Book Resources posted a preview for issue #2. http://comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=3680&disp=table Is that Bill the Bubble Guy sleeping on the ship on the first page to show the ship? Looks like him, but I can't tell for sure.
  11. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Today is Land Water SKy Day with Elmo and Dorthy.
  12. M

    You're the Director Footage FOUND!

    I wonder if it would be feasible to release these on DVD, with the same play-along effect.
  13. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    I know that. It was made before the last two christmas specials. In fact, Sony Wonder released two different three-disc sets (one with the packaging for all three releases included, one with one thing of packaging).
  14. M

    Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Website

    Last I checked, Pre-School Musical had the most votes.
  15. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    You know, one thing that'd make an interesting release would be a three-disc "Sesame Street Christmas" release, featuring all six christmas specials (assuming Sesame Workshop owns A Special Sesame Street Christmas and that the music rights aren't troublesome... And that Warner and SW would be...
  16. M

    Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Website

    I voted for Don't Know Y. Bring on next week! I wonder if there'll be anything spell done regarding the winning clips, besides the fact that they'll win. For example, I wonder if there'll be any kind of special DVD release for the winners or something (there's not enough time for all the...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Today I found a copy of the latest issue of The Treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson at my local Waldens Books. It is good. I find the choice of having Mildred as the librarian a somehwat odd choice; I would have chosen somebody less involved with the theater like Miss Mousey or Zelda Rose. I would have...
  18. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    I noticed that in that article if you click on the song titles they link to either the video clips on sesamestreet.org or the Muppet Wiki song pages. But the link provided when clicking on the title "I Love My Elbows" seems to have an error. One think that prawncracker put in each entry was...
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I wonder what the chances would be of a storyarc having the opening two-page spreads take palce in the canteen? As far as I know that area hasn't been seen in the comics yet, despite a mention in issue #2 and cameos by Gladys (thoguh I think it MIGHT have been in "Fozzie's Story"... One page has...
  20. M

    Henson-related video games

    Last night I thought it might be interesting for there to be a Muppet game where the bosses are all characters who weren't seen much. Characters like Mahna Mahna, Marvin Suggs, Angus McGonacle, Fleet Scribbler, Uncle Deadley, and J.P. Grosse. I was thinking J.P. could be a final boss, but then I...
Top