Search results

  1. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Though I don't own any of those, I heard that the "double features" were just two-disc releases, with the same content on both. Sort of wasteful, as they should have had more. And recently I've seen some of the same productions on stand-alone DVD releases with Genius packaging (though my local...
  2. M

    "Animal, cool it back there!"

    What would some of these songs be? I don't quite know what you mean.
  3. M

    Civilizing Animal

    I wrote this fan fic a few years ago, and I realise that the plot is similar to the Animal subplot from The Muppet Show Comic Book: The Treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson. And from what I've heard about that comic, both this and the comic have Animal's personality change being a reuslt of one of...
  4. M

    "Animal, cool it back there!"

    When did Animal perform a performance of Yesterday? I don't think it was ever performed on The Muppet Show.
  5. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Another thing that I've thought of. Warner will be releasing Sesame Workshop DVDs... That should make it no problem for new DVDs of The Electric Company to include Road Runner segments. I hope that Warner will also release Square One. I sometimes wonder if the distribution companies have...
  6. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    You know, for this top ten list, I had thought about including Things That I Remember, but then wasn't sure if I should have, since I think that was from 1997, very close to my 1998 cutoff date. There were other songs that I thought about putting on there. Like Wheels on my Feet (though I'm...
  7. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    I feel like this could be either good news or bad news. Warner Bros. has released many comprehensive DVD sets of old cartoons, including the Looney Tunes: Golden Collection sets, the Peanuts decade sets, the Popeye sets, and various Hannah-Barberra box sets. Of course, out of those I only own...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I've found a few Roger Langride interviews recently. In one, he said that most of the "On the Road" stories will be self-contained, witht he "on the road" theme being the only major connection between them, and he mentioned that there will be self-contained stories and storyarcs, though the...
  9. M

    The Muppet Mindset - A Call to Action

    I just sent you an article.
  10. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    That was good. I have drawn some Muppet comics of my own. Some just one-page strips (sometimes using both sides of the paper), some longer comic books (though they are shorter than The Muppet Show Comic Book). Most of my self-made comic books are "The Muppet Show", using the same setting and...
  11. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Numer Ten Day with The Count.
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    According to Roger Langridge's blog, he plans on including human guets stars for a few issues in the near future, as well as appearances by characters who haven't been in the comic yet (I'm not really surprised about that).
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Well, I found a copy of the "Meet the Muppets" trade paperback today at my local Waldens Books. I just read the preview issue at the end of the book, and it is good.
  14. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's now Fall Day, hosted by Zoe.
  15. M

    Muppet Babies comic books

    Tough Pigs recently posted scans from each page of The Magic Book. It was said at tough pigs that most of the MB comics were weird, and The Magic Book was among the weirdest, but I don't really think it's that weird. Maybe I should see more Muppet Babies comics for comparison.
  16. M

    Jim Henson Video promos

    I've been wondering, how many Jim Henson Video releases had promos found during the previews of videos? Here is a list of the ones I know of: The Muppet Movie (found on It's the Muppets: Meet the Muppets, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppet Babies: Explore with Us, and others) The Great...
  17. M

    "Wembley's Egg Surprise" on DVD February 9

    If not for it's inclusion in the christmas DVD I would put "The Perfect Blue Rollie" in this easter DVD. The rollies are small, round, and colorful, like easter eggs.
  18. M

    Something I noticed about The Count

    In "The House of Seven Colors" book, when he gets to his room, he counts the various red things... And then he says "with so much to count, I won't get any sleep!" I haven't read that book in a long time, but I'm pretty sure that he was sad about the possibility of counting all night and not...
  19. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    That was a good article. However, I don't think he's Marty Robinson's best-known character; I feel that his popularity is equal to that of Mr. Snuffleupagus, though I think Snuffy has been on the show less in recent years. Telly is underrated, but it seems he's less underrated than Herry...
  20. M

    Sesame Street or Bust

    I just glanced at the blog. I wonder, do you just want to work for JHC or Sesame Workshop, or would you also like to perform for the Muppets, now owned by The Walt Disney Company (not sure whether you were aware that Henson sold the Muppets to Disney in 2004)?
Top