Search results

  1. M

    The American Revolution

    I don't really consider those mini-series. In my opinion, a mini-series is a small series of specials that continue into each other. The Super Grover and Monsterpiece Theater segments were all self-contained stories (but then again, so were The American Revolution sketches).
  2. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    www.comicbookresources.com now has a preview for the first issue of Muppet Peter Pan, and I must say, I like what I've seen so far in this issue.
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Comicbookresources now has previews for both Peg-Leg Wilson #3 and Muppet Peter Pan. Both are good so far, though with Peg-Leg Wilson #3 there are no signs of obscure characters (just major and original characters), though I'm sure they'll appear.
  4. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    I saw a clip on the site called "Doc Meets Mean Manny". It was kind of interesting... It's very much like the Sinister Sam and Bad Bart sketches, taking place at a saloon, and several people being afraid of the arrival of a mean person... Though in this one the fear isn't played up as much. The...
  5. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Yeah, when Sesame Workshop first uploaded this clip on Youtube (Sesame Workshop has put a number of clips on Youtube and/ or Hulu weeks/ months before putting them on sesamestreet.org) I thought it looked like something was cut at one point where the scene cut from a wide shot to a close-up...
  6. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    I don't think there was any doubt that a print existed. I believe that every insert broadcast on the show still exists in the archives/ vaults... But I could be wrong. I think I've read that Sesame Workshop has remastered/ restored/ whatever every episode of Sesame Street a number of times in...
  7. M

    Fan Fiction: Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Special

    New Sequence Oscar didn't pay any attention to that last clip montage, instead focusing on his trash. Chris tells Oscar that we all should be more concerned about the environment, and there'll be more concern this year. Telly reminds Chris that there has been a lot of environmental concerns in...
  8. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Today is C is for Cowboy Day. And oddly enough, no Forgetful Jones clips are in the playlist, main video page, or recently added bar (but that's okay... Baker #1 is!).
  9. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    The holy grail of film clips is on the site RIGHT NOW! That's right... Baker #1 is finally on the site.
  10. M

    Fan Fiction: Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Special

    New Sequence Bert doesn't realise what's so special aboiut Sesame Street's history... But Ernie reminds him of their great times. Clips Ernie tells Bert that he calls his bath tub Rosie Bert tellls Ernie that he has abanana in his ear Bert convinces Ernie to stop eating cookies in bed...
  11. M

    Fan Fiction: Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Special

    New Sequence Maria tells Abby that while there have been neighbors who have come and gone in the last 40 years, many of those still on the street have changed. Mr. Snuffleupagus volunteers to make himself an example, talking about how everybody except Big Bird didn't believe in his existience...
  12. M

    Fan Fiction: Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Special

    I have a feeling that others will make their own fan fiction stories for the 40th anniversary, and it's rumored that there won't be an actual 40th anniversary special. If there's not a special outside of the two-DVD set, then this is the next best thing. Maybe. This will be written more like an...
  13. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    Are you allowed to reveal whether there will be more pirates and lost boys besides the ones pictured on the various covers?
  14. M

    Where is Steve Whitmire Petition

    There's something that I thought of. Could it be possible that maybe Disney is considering making a new Muppet series, and wants Steve to have an understudy before it begins, in case anything happens to him while the show is on the air, so that a Kermit recast wouldn't be rushed? After all...
  15. M

    Where is Steve Whitmire Petition

    I am not surprised that The Jim Henson Company isn't sure, since Whitmire hasn't performed in any Henson productions since selling to Disney (though I expect him to be in the Fraggle Rock movie). But has anybody thought about contacting Sesame Workshop and seeing if they know (I'd expect the...
  16. M

    Vivendi acquires Genius properties (SS one of them)

    That could be a good sign. Shout! has released box sets of many cult shows, with good helpings of special features... Maybe there'll be more boxed sets of classic Sesame Street episodes.
  17. M

    Noticed Something that hadn't been answered

    I've noticed most of those things, but what do you mean by Dr. Teeth being imbedded in the wall behind Lips?
  18. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    I thought of something that would be cool for this set, though I doubt it'll happen, and that would be for the set to have each season represented by the street scenes from one street story and assorted sketches from that season.
  19. M

    Vivendi acquires Genius properties (SS one of them)

    I've never heard of Vivendi.
Top