Search results

  1. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #124 - Magenta is Beautiful!

    Considering that every fifth episode used to show ending credits, I wonder if the credits for the fifth test pilot have credits. Assuming that a copy exists in the CTW vaults somewhere. Maybe an archivist can check and search for the remaining test pilots and see if he's credited in any. I...
  2. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    If I were to send something to the Muppet Mindset, should I just send it as an e-mail, or as a private message or what (can't think of other possibilities, but one never knows)?
  3. M

    When you were little...

    I always noticed that most Muppets were normally only shown from the waste up, but I didn't really wonder why. I also didn't wonder why the characters were bigger in Sesame Street Live or the openign scene from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. And it took me awhile to notice the arm wires... I...
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

    Does anybody know whether the singing was pre-recorded or live? Because the Muppets rarely sing live. If the singing was pre-recorded, then I wonder how far in advance it was... If the replacement was more-or-less last minute I would have expected Kermit's singing to have been done by Steve.
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

    Well, I just watched the performance again on youtube, and I agree now that Kermit didn't sound like Jim's Kermit in the whole performance. Kermit just sounded like Jim's voice for a few lines, and I thought he actually sounded a bit like Steve for a line, but most of his lines sounded more like...
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I don't know if you saw the recent interview with Roger Langridge at Tough Pigs, but there Langridge said that after the Pigs in Space one-shot he'll have the sketch appear less often. I wonder if a Pigs in Space sketch might have been in the comic and then dropped for space. It is a shame...
Top