Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Here's a few clips featuring the rarely-seen Dexter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9he1-7YEtDs
  2. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Here's a Little Bird sketch that I had not known about until now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNzEmKOvXk Fran Brill seems to have spoken a little bit quiet in this. At first I thought it was either Henson, Nelson, or Clash performing him. I had to watcha few tiems until I finally...
  3. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Not sure if this should count as "classic", but here's some behind-the-scenes rehearsal footage from Stars and Streets Forever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl3evXJqb54
  4. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I found a great sketch in which Danny DeVito waits for the bus with Oscar and Bruno. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOzZoYlwdDo Interestingly, it looks like Danny DeVito is wearing the same outfit he wore in Put Down the Duckie (I figure he would have), but something about his hair looks...
  5. M

    Very Merry Muppet Christmas on WGN December 20 and 25

    According to the holiday listings in my local paper, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie will air on WGN this year, on the 20th at 6pm, and on december 25th at am.
  6. M

    Does Zoe have a favorite song

    Well, according to Sesame Street Unpaved, her favorite songs are Let's Go Crazy, Put on a Happy Face, and Jump.
  7. M

    Season 40 Hidden Gems

    Regarding the background image of Jim Henson, that wasn't a hidden gem... It was a hidden JIM!
  8. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    To Jim: I know that you've rarely if ever written for the Sesame Street Muppets. But if you were to write for Sesame Street, which characters would you most want to write for?
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    Honestly, I've never seen any of those episodes, and I haven't watched any youtube clips from those episodes, so this DVD was the first time I saw any of the hawaii storyline scenes. I often look at the episode pages at Muppet Wiki, and when this was released it had been a long time since I last...
  10. M

    Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

    I often wonder how much creative controll the video distributors actually have. I feel like the distributors just distribute them, but I could be wrong. It's a shame we don't know who to ask about this (right?). But still, it seems like the Genius releases weren't too different from the Sony...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 40

    I apologize if this should be a seperate thread, but I've been thinking about the whole "block hosting by Murray" thing, and have been thinking... Wouldn't it be cool if each day of the week was hosted by a different Muppet? Like Murray on mondays, Abby on tuesdays, Elmo on wednesdays, Big Bird...
  12. M

    Any songs performed by Joey Mazzarino?

    Something hit me recently. I realised that I don't think I've ever heard any songs where the lead singer was performed by Joey Mazzarino. And offhand I don't really know of any where he performs anybody who sings a few lines. In Elmo in Grouchland Bug makes a few comments during te "Make It...
  13. M

    New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

    This is better than all of the other Muppet viral videos. And it;s the first one to feature kermit. I feel like this should be shown between programs on The Disney Channel. Now that The Muppets Studio has it's own youtube channel, I wonder if clips from any past productions will be uploaded.
  14. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It is "Healthy Food Day" with Cookie Monster.
  15. M

    New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

    Uh, Lips was. And Digit. And Link Hogthrob. And Seymour. And Pops. And Sweetums. Not to mention Thog, Doglion, Boppity, Uncle Deadley, and Robin. Oh, and I forgot about Bean, Clifford, Dr. Phil van Neuter, and Mulch. And about 100 or more others.
  16. M

    Dreams about Muppets

    Last night I dreamt that I saw a 1980s TV commercial for the Muppet compilation videos from playhouse, but instead of showing clips, they just showed regular adults holding the videos in their hands.
  17. M

    Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

    Yeah, I've decided, if I get to pull the wishbone this thanksgiving, I'm going to wish for a set like that to come true by the end of next year. Unless I can think of a better idea for a Sesame Street nostalgia set (I guess I'll have to and not tell anybody so it can come true). But I recommend...
  18. M

    Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

    I've been thinking about this, and I think this could be a good content list for such a set: Sesame Street: 1969-1979 Vol. 1 Disc 1: Street Scenes and Stories Oscar moves away (episode 2) Mr. Hooper's 10 machine Susan wants to work as a nurse (mentioned in All About Sesame Street...
  19. M

    New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

    That was truly awesome! It features a few characters not used in a long time, like Johnny Fiama, Sal, and Dr. Strangepork (is that a new Strangepork puppet)? It's just a shame that Lips and Digit didn't appear...
Top