Search results

  1. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    My first thought was "you can't think of anything that rhymes with Elmo? What about *** NO!" (the aesterics are intentional) But I guess that's what one might say if offered to eat Oscar's cooking.
  2. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    I've noticed some things about this set in contrast to the Old School sets. For example, since all of the episodes on the old school sets were sponsored by 2, there were many 2 segments on those sets. But this set doesn't have any clips about the number 2 (unless you count Two Princes, which is...
  3. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Now it's Fun with Elmo Day. The "recently added" bar doens't show anything newly-added, but the main video page shows the Adam Sandler song from next season. I don't remember that being on the site... Maybe I should search for things not listed there.
  4. M

    "Grover Serves a Burger" - ahead of it's time?

    I've heard of White Castle, but not the Slyders. I don't normally eat White Castle food, and when I do it's usually just chicken rings.
  5. M

    Pre-Order Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Boxset

    I was thinking about how the "Behind the Street" feature has a "turn on" and "turn off" option, and I wonder if maybe that feature is a series of introductions for certain clips, allowing viewers to choose between watching all the clips with or without them. It's a long shot. Have there been any...
  6. M

    "Grover Serves a Burger" - ahead of it's time?

    In the sketch where Mr. Johnson orders a hamburger, he is dsapointed at how small the small hamburgers are. But recently, Burger King sold "mini-burgers". I never actually had any of those to eat, but I think they might have been similar in size to the small hamburgers at Charlie's Restaurant...
Top