Search results

  1. M

    Elmo and Friends: The Magic Quest

    I asked about this at Muppet Wiki, and an amazon link was posted. And I got the title wrong (the full title is "Elmo and Friends: The Letter Quest and Other Magical Tales").
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Roger Langridge said on his blog that the next storyarc after "On the Road" will be "Guets Stars", with the first guest being Hamlet.
  3. M

    Elmo and Friends: The Magic Quest

    I was at Target today and saw that there's a new Sesame Street DVD, which I don't think we knew about previously. The shelf that had it actually had a flyer saying that it came out on november 10. I didn't buy it, but the title was Elmo and Friends: The Magic Quest and Other Tales (or something...
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 40

    I just gotta say, if Murray is going to be hosting the show, then there'd better be some Murray merhcandise by the time the next season begins. Maybe a toy, or a direct-to-DVD starring him, or a book focusing on him (has he appeared in any books yet?). Heck, he's been in every episode for the...
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 40

    Today's episode is good so far. Mr. Johnson is heavily featured in the plot (having Chris as his waiter, as opposed to Grover. The plot involved ELmo wanting it to snow, so Abby changes the weather, but keeps getting the wroing seasons.
  6. M

    Season 40 Hidden Gems

    In today's episode, Mr. Johnson's menu had a small image from the Ladybugs Picnic cartoon on front.
  7. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Happp Homes for Animals Day, with Elmo and Gladys.
  8. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    It's kind of interesting... For most of the choices that didn't win, we still got something on this set that was pretty much similar. Pinball #12 didn't win, but we still got a Pinball segment. The Alligator King and Martian Beauty didn't win, but we still got a Budd Luckey cartoon (though only...
  9. M

    What is on one of Frank's headbands?

    the same behind-the-scenes footage also appears in the A&E biography on Sesame Street. Maybe it's unblurred there.
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    Though many of these videos can be viewed for free at sesamestreet.org, I must say that the picture quality is better watching most of these on a TV screen or laptop than it is watching in fullscreen at sesamestreet.org. I know that the review mentions that "bring your own can night"...
  11. M

    The original "Rubber Duckie?"

    I wonder if the master tapes/ files/ whatever even give the titles any kind of distinction to tell them apart. And to think, if it weren't for the fact thata clip appeared in the Muppets 30th anniversary special, would we know that the more famous version wasn't the original? Would it make us...
  12. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    I don't think "Alphaquest" would be considered a "random choice". That was a recurring series of sketches, and I think they were fairly popular at the time they were on the series. And in my opinion, all recurring sketches needed to be represented (we didn't get any Jazz Numbers, which is a...
  13. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    You know, I think the baker films might be the first recurring sketch series for sesamestreet.org to have all of (I think the website also has all of The American Revolution skits as well). And they just happened to add all of the remaining ones at the same time. It's a shame they didn't do the...
  14. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It seems like lately, the "recently added" bar has been updating on tuesdays instead of fridays, even if clips had been added prior to tuesdays.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    I wonder, when the box refers to the book as "limited edition", does that mean that the DVD set is also limited edition, or will it eventually be sold without the book and in a smaller box (and without the "limited edition book" being advertised on the box)?
  16. M

    Could the Invisible Ice Cream Cone have been real?

    Hmm, I never thought of that. Though I did start thinking that if Ernie's invisible nickle were real then Lefty should have felt it, even if he didn't see it (and also, Ernie just happened to have an invisible nickle when he had just learned what invisible meant).
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 40

    Today's episode had Murray Has a Little Lamb, the karate school one, and it cut out the guessing sequence, going straight to school.
  18. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    I just found that all ten baker films are on the site (and Rowlf isn't cut from #9!). For some reason only a few show up in a search for "baker", but they all show up in a search for "henson". And although we have them all on the site, we still need "five mosnters" and "five indians".
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    I sort of expected the clips to be presented similar to how the bonus sketches on the Old School DVDs and clips at sesamestreet.org are, namely with fades to and from black before and after every clip. Instead, most of the clips cut to the next one, with occassional fade-ins and fade-outs, just...
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    I think the celebrity version of Sing is the uncut version, and not the edited version seen in "What's the Name of That Song?" I played disc 2 on my laptop and "What's the Name of that Song?" on my playstation 2 so I could watch them both at the same time, but I kept forgetting which one I...
Top