Search results

  1. M

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    Here's a scene from Henson's unfinished project "Cyclia". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xhXBMZTZAU
  2. M

    A thought about about full episode dvds.

    Maybe there can be a collection of "Sesame Street's Most Important Episodes". Volume 1 can have Mr. Hooper's death episode, Snuffy revealed, Luis and Maria's Wedding, and Gabbi's birth, plus street scenes from the episodes where Susan and Gordon adopt Miles, and maybe street scenes from episodes...
  3. M

    A thought about about full episode dvds.

    Some episodes from a few recent seasons have been released on iTunes, I think seasons 35, 36, and 37. I don't think every episode from those seasons are on iTunes, though.
  4. M

    Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Website

    Well, the top 40 are listed, and the winner is I Love Trash. Oddly enough, I counted each clip in the top 40 playlist, and there are really only 30 clips there.
  5. M

    Ask Big Bird a Question

    I found the link to the answers: http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/09/big-bird-responds/ ANd I found that more have been answered: http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/11/more-answers-to-your-sesame-street-questions/ Now if you'll excuse me, I haven't read them yet.
  6. M

    Ask Big Bird a Question

    Some questions have been answered... I can't remember how I found the link to the answers, and should have posted it here. it didn't answer all the questions (especially not my questions, plus several really interesting questions). I wonder if more of the good questions will be answered later.
  7. M

    Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

    I was just thinking, "Sunny Days" would make a good title for a collection of Sesame Street DVDs. Perhaps we can continue getting "Old School" releases, and "Sunny Days" could be single-disc releases of classic inserts but no linking material. Maybe themed or not themed. Or we could have "Old...
  8. M

    Mr. Johnson's seating arrangement

    Heck, going to different RESTAURANTS rarely give Mr. Johnson a different waiter. I started noticing maybe a year or two ago that many 1990s sketches had Mr. Johnson sitting in a different area, and I kept thinking that the set was rebuilt. And I thought the wall was different (purple in some...
  9. M

    Muppet Peter Pan

    Here's a preview for issue #3. http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=3857&disp=table Very funny gag involving Zoot.
  10. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    Very good article. The next Muppet movie does need Lew Zealand (and also Lips, who's been missing since The Muppet Christmas Carol).
  11. M

    Mr. Johnson's seating arrangement

    I've recently noticed that in the 1970s and 1980s, Mr. Johnson always sat at a table in front of the doors at Charlie's Restaurant, but by the 1990s, he started sitting at a different table, closer to the wall to the right side of the door, and not in front. Does anybody have any idea on...
  12. M

    The original "Rubber Duckie?"

    Uh, we were referring to the song, not the actual toy or prop used on the show.
  13. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Now it's Number 7 Day with Grover.
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    One thing that I find sort of odd: Both here, and in the season one classic cuts on Old School: Volume 1, Rubber Duckie is the second clip included (well, thrid if you count "Sesame Street Open" on this set). Based on it's popularity, I would have expected Rubber Duckie to be first. And I...
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years Hardcover Book

    I found a few copies today. I didn't buy one, because I plan on putting this on my christmas list, but I did lok at it in the store. I looked at the "Big Screen, Small Screen" pages, and just as I thought it talked about Follow That Bird. I didn't notice much talk about it, but at least it...
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    There were at least six different "Geometry of Circles" segments. This set only has one of them.
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    There was a review posted here: http://www.alamosanews.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&story_id=14856&page=74 One thing is weird... The writer thinks that Elmo started out as green, and that the green Elmo became Elmo's mother when he became red. Huh? This DVD doesn't have any such...
  18. M

    Season 40 Hidden Gems

    I wouldn't call a Mr. Johnson appearance a "hidden gem". He's made quite a few appearances in the last few years, after being absent for most of seasons 33-35 (I think his only appearance in thos eyears was in repeats of Elmo's World: Food). Though it is unusual to see him on the street, and...
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 40

    I didn't watch the whole episode, but this was the highlight of the episode I saw. Very funny. When Murray was asking people to name K words, I wondered if we'd get a second Kermit surprise this season... We didn't.
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    You have mentioned that you're more of a Jim Henson fan than a Muppet fan, so I must ask... Did you like both of Jim Henson's film inserts that were included (Henson #1 Song and Henson Queen of Six)?
Top