Search results

  1. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    I have noticed something odd. Currently, almost ever clip in the "Most Popular" bar is from this season, and was added within the past few weeks... And yet classic clips are very rarely in the "most popular" bar. I know that Mad Men was in that bar a week after it was added to the site...
  2. M

    A thought about about full episode dvds.

    It would be nice to have a DVD featuring many of the "Slimey goes to the moon" episodes, maybe with the "Worms in Space" segments as a bonus feature. Somehow I think there might be too many street scenes to edit together as a one-disc special. I was hoping that some of this footage would make it...
  3. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    The article regarding the christmas list notes that it was written before the Bohemian Rhapsody video was uploaded. It was also written before any announcements of the Letters to Santa soundtrack being released on iTunes (I mentioned in the lsit that I'd like to see an album featuring some songs...
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    In these comics, has Janice ever played the guitar? Because in all comic appearances I've seen (and I still haven't seen the first two "Treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson" issues), she's always seen playing either a tambourine or maracas. She should play the instrument she's best-known for. I know that...
  5. M

    Top Muppet DVD's Disney Needs To Release

    I don't think that would be a big problem. Disney released The Muppets on Puppets (as part of TMS Season 3), which was hosted by Jim Henson. And his image appeared in the pitch tape, featured in TMS Season 1.
  6. M

    Mr. Johnson's seating arrangement

    I recently saw the "waiters memory" sketch, which is obviously from the 1980s, and I noticed that the table was in a slightly different spot in that sketch. It's not right in front of the door, but it's also not quite in the corner. It's the same in the "service bell" sketch, though that one...
  7. M

    Photo of The Original Telly Monster!

    It's said that Telly's personality was quickly changed after this, but aside from the television obsession, I don't see much difference (his personality here isn't that different from how he acts when he's calm). How ironic it is that his first scene has him panicking over something (needing to...
  8. M

    Opinions about the 1985 animated video "5 Sesame Street Stories."

    After seeing the insert "I'm Going to Get My Hair Cut", in which Jeff Moss voices a character named Jeffy (presumably no relation to Big Jeffy), I wonder if Moss might have voiced Slimey.. Err, that is, "Squiggly", in "The City Worm and the Country Worm". The voices are a bit similar. Though I...
  9. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Now it is Sort Pigs & Penguins Day with Bert.
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center

    I can't get the link to work for me, but I am so glad that Lips is in this. I'm really excited about the Muppets appearance now... Too bad Lips wasn't in the Bohemian Rhapsody video. Sure, there might not have been a trumpet sound in the song, but there also wasn't a saxaphoen sound, and Zoot...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center

    Wait, it just started, and I have't seen the band used yet.
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I just found a copy of the latest issue, and it's a great read.
  13. M

    Top Muppet DVD's Disney Needs To Release

    I'm surprised that Disney isn't even releasing The Frog Prince as a way of promoting The Prince and Princess, or whatever that Frog Prince movie is titled.
  14. M

    Question about Muppet Treasure Island

    I'm pretty sure that Polly Lobster, Mad Monty, Clueless Morgan, and Blind Pew were all created especially for this movie (even though Blind Pew resembles Uncle Deadley, and Mad Monty resembles Gorgon Heap).
  15. M

    Top Muppet DVD's Disney Needs To Release

    That's really only five second halfs. The StoryTeller wasn't in every episode, and we don't have DVD releases of Song of the Cloud Forrest, Lighthouse Island, or Miss Piggy's Hollywood.
  16. M

    Top Muppet DVD's Disney Needs To Release

    I agree with all of those. I also want a DVD of the full Little Muppet Monsters series (including unaired episodes). And Muppet Babies, of course, as well as some of the Play-Along Videos (the GOOD ones) and, although it would be redunandant with the TMS season sets, the 1980s Playhouse Video...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    Yeah, I was hoping for that one. In my mind, the set should have either had celebrity versions of both Put Down the Duckie and Monster in the Mirror, or it should have just had the original celebrity-free edits of both (the celebrity version of Put Down the Duckei was released on two previous...
  18. M

    Any songs performed by Joey Mazzarino?

    I had been kind of wondering if maybe Joey Mazzarino might be one of those performers who is uncomfortable singing, much like how Henson, Oz, and Goelz all initially were. But if that is not the case, then I hope that Murray gets to sing a song soon.
  19. M

    Any big Murray fans?

    You know, I've started thinking that maybe Murray should host a Sesame Street DVD, maybe focusing on letters, numbers, or music, and could act like a music video vee-jay. I wonder what characters WOULD be good for Murray to interract with. I feel like he and Grover might be too similar...
  20. M

    A thought about about full episode dvds.

    I doubt even that would happen, considering that each episode is an hour-long. There'd have to be more discs and/or maybe double-sided discs. I think complete season sets of hour-long shows are normally more expensive than half-hour complete season sets, though I don't own any such sets. I do...
Top