Search results

  1. M

    Anticipating the TP Jerry Nelson interview!

    I don't know where to find Jerry Nelson's last post (at the time... not sure if he's posted since). I recall that when he was interviewed on The MuppetCast he said that he keeps forgettign his password... Good to know that he either remembered it or managed to get a new password or account (if...
  2. M

    Sesame Street vanity license plates

    Oscar's license plat WAS SCRAM in Follow That Bird. And The Count's license plate was 12345678910. Sam the Robot's count be PRFCTROBOT. Bruno's can be trshmn. Biff's can be talker, and Sully's can be silent.
  3. M

    Olivia & Elmo

    I saw a season 12 press release that mentioend Elmo as a new character (though he'd made a few appearances in season 11, unless the 40th anniversary DVD got the year wrogn for the two sketches with him), and it said that Elmo spoke in sounds instead of words. I wondered if maybe it was confusing...
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years DVD Box Set

    There's a joke in "The People in Your Neighborhood" that I don't quite get. When Bob meets the pharmacist, he asks, and I could be wrong with the spelling, "Are you a piskal packing mama?" I don't get this joke... can somebody explain it to me?
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street 40 Years Hardcover Book

    Is the montage on the bonus DVD basically the same as the TV montages on the 40th anniversary DVD, only not split up into two?
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: Street Gang – The Complete History of Sesame Street

    It seems like Sesame Street Unpaved, Street Gang, and the 40th anniversary book all compliment each other. Sesame Street Unpaved has a lot more focus on characters and individual moments, Street Gang has a lot more focus on the pre-history and people who worked on the show, and the 40th...
  7. M

    Win a FREE copy of Street Gang tonight on the forums!

    I know that Michael Davis had offered to send an autograph to put on the book if people ordered on the official Street Gang website back when it was released, and there seemed to be some other autograph contests and such in the past... But is it really a big deal to have a book about Sesame...
  8. M

    DVD set idea: Sesame Street Golden Collection

    Back when I posted this, I think on disc 1 I referred to the sketch where Kermit and Joey recite the alphabet as "Cookie Monster Alphabet" (it was also listed that way in the Muppet Central review of The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street). And I just listed various letter and number of the day...
  9. M

    Rewatched A Very Merry Muppet Christmas

    I wonder if Rachiel Bitterman should have changed to become good at the end, as opposed to still being mean. Maybe she should have learned that the theater was valuable as well. It's funny how obnoxious and childish she acts towards the end when Pepe announces that he has good news for everybody...
  10. M

    Any Big Mean Carl fans?

    Carl is a cool character, though there are a lot of other monsters I like better. Behemoth, Gorgon Heap, Thog, Doglion, Boppity...
  11. M

    Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Animated Series

    I don't think they continued where the show left off. Based on the few episodes I've seen, Traveling Matt was still exploring outside of Fraggle Rock, Gobo was still scared of Sprocket, and Doc still didn't know about the fraggles and hadn't moved away.
  12. M

    Travelling Matt rowing

    It's so cool that your club had members who appeared on Fraggle Rock!
  13. M

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    It's pretty much been announced that season 4 will come out in 2010, but we don't know the exact date yet. Season 5 will probably come out if sales for season 4 are good enough.
  14. M

    Will an Unedited MFC ever be commercially released on DVD?

    Those are probably used or unsold copies form before Disney bought the Muppets.
  15. M

    Top Muppet DVD's Disney Needs To Release

    There were two Miss Piggy specials. One was The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show (which heavily features the other Muppets), the other was Miss Piggy's Hollywood (which was originally shown as part of The Jim Henson Hour, and didn't feature many other Muppets besides Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie).
  16. M

    Muppets Revisited

    I don't really like the idea of a "Muppet" album being just celebrities singing original Muppet songs. Others might, but the concept sounds odd, especially with Muppet in the title.
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I find it odd that in the "On the Road" stories that Fozzie will become a solo act, performing on streets. I would have thought a storyline like that would be better if the Muppets weren't doing a touring show. Like maybe four issues where Fozzie leaves the theater while the show is still going on.
  18. M

    Has anyone seen Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody on the Disney Channel yet?

    I had thought that this video would be good to air on The Disney Channel, and didn't realise that there'd been an announcement.
  19. M

    TV Alert: It's a Very Merry Muppet Christrmas reairs December 20

    This movie did hold up well. I think the only dated thing was in the Kermit-less world when it was pointed out that due to Kermit not being born that most television shows were reality shows. There were a lot of reality shows back then, but I don't think there were as many then as there are now...
  20. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Now it is "Holiday Time" with Elmo.
Top