Search results

  1. M

    Similarities between Bruno's and Krang's Bodies

    I just noticed the thread title, which I think was changed after I titled it. "Similarities between Bruno's and Krang's bodies". It should be "Similarities between Bruno and Krang's body". It's not comparing the looks of the two characters, but the two characters. I guess it's an honest mistake...
  2. M

    Little things we've noticed

    Recently I saw the "Waiter Grover" sketch where it is Charlie's birthday", and I'd always noticed that the sketch began with a shot of the outside of the restaurant, but hadn't really wondered why until recently (after all, that's the only sketch I know of where it's shown). But then it hit me...
  3. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Daddy Day with Elmo and Louie.
  4. M

    The New Movie: The Muppets

    Dr. Strangepork had two lines in The Muppet Christmas Carol.
  5. M

    Muppet Snow White

    Tough Pigs has a five-page preview of issue #2, which means issue #2 must come out this week.
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Wow, issue #6 has been out for over a week, and there hasn't been much discussion online outside of Tough Pigs. Have any of us found a copy yet? I don't think Mupet Wiki even provides any details (though I usually add the majority of details to the issues at Muppet Wiki after I get my copies).
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: Dog City DVD

    I downloaded this off iTunes, and I must say I am surprised that the Jim Henson Hour closing theme music appears during the theme credits. With the exception of Living with Dinosaurs I've seen every JHH special outside of JHH and when shown as their own specials all the others have different...
  8. M

    Watch Along with Minor Muppetz: Sesame Street episode 1

    I must say, at times doing this was a little hard. Depending on how much I had to say at times and how frequently I had to write something else, my hands tended to get sore. I guess that's one good thing about that long milk film, it gave me time to rest my hands and not have to hurry when...
  9. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    Were you joking when you referred to the CD-rom as a three-disc release? Because I never knew there were multi-disc CD-ROM games.
  10. M

    Sesame Street Games coming for the Wii, DS and PC

    I never really thought about that.
  11. M

    Watch Along with Minor Muppetz: Sesame Street episode 1

    After DW McKim posted a few "Watch Along" entries on his blog I was inspired to do a similar post here, regarding the first episode of sesame street (and yes, I did ask DW for permission to do a post similar to his blog feature, and he did grant me permission). A few things to keep in mind...
  12. M

    Favorite Alphabet Segments

    I like Kermit's "ABCs of the Swamp" (aka "Bayou Alphabet"), James Earl Jones' recitation of the alphabet, Jazz Alphabet, the film where letters appear on various parts of the street, Monsterpiece Theater: ABCD Blue, ABC Disco, and Rappin' Alphabet.
  13. M

    Favorite Counting Segments

    Do you just mean general counting segments that don't neccessarily teach a specific number (though the counting has to stop somewhere)?
  14. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    I feel like The Lion Sleeps Tonight did get cut short.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Dog City DVD

    SO I guess either this DVD is selling out, or many places didn't order many copies, or something is delaying it from coming to my area (I don't know what else was supposed to be released today). I downloaded it on iTunes, but I might still buy a physical copy if I can find one.
  16. M

    Sesame Street Games coming for the Wii, DS and PC

    I honestly don't think they'll be that special, but I think I'll at least give the Cookie Monster game a chance.
  17. M

    New Muppet Movie opens Christmas Day 2011

    I was hoping to see this on opening day, but I can't see myself going to the movies on Christmas day.
  18. M

    Sesame Street Games coming for the Wii, DS and PC

    Well it's been reported that two new Sesame Street video games are coming to the Nintendo Wii and DS. One of them is Cookie Monster's Counting Carnival, and the other is Elmo's A-to-Zoo. The Wii versions will include special remote covers of Cookie Monster and Elmo, respectively. The covers will...
  19. M

    The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Thread!

    After watching Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown, it is interesting how Violet is the first one to feel sorry for Charlie Brown not getting a valentine, since she was one of the girls who was meanest to Charlie Brown in the comics and specials (behind Lucy and tied with Patty). I know that the...
  20. M

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    I bought The Peanuts 1970s Collection Vol. 2, because I bought the 1960s Collection and the 1970s Collection Vol. 1.
Top