Search results

  1. M

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    You know, some fans seem to be worried that Disney might want to hold off until the release of the new movie to release season four (and unless the movie comes out sooner than Christmas 2011 I hope Disney doesn't delay the season four release), but given the planned release date for the movie I...
  2. M

    Is there an overrated/underrated Muppet production?

    It seems to me that the hardest type of production to determine over/underrated status for Muppets are the specials. I think it's a safe bet that the best-known Muppet specials are the Christmas specials (and honestly, I don't think A Muppet Family Christmas would fall into either category...
  3. M

    Geri and the Atrics

    Actually I think the yellow one would make a better grandmother for Lips than Floyd. But then which one is related to the tambourine player from "Who Put the Bomp in the Bomp-Sha-Bomp-Sha-Bomp"?
  4. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    While this wouldn't neccessarily be an "old school" release, I wonder if it'd be good if all the season 40 street stories with appearances by long-gone "Old School" characters were released on one DVD. Of course that'd be five street stories on one set (six if you want to count Lulu's appearance...
  5. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Looking at the Muppet Wiki page (and I beleive the cover) the Abby's Flying Fairy School segments are listed as "bonus episodes". Would they use the term "bonus episodes" if they are part of the main program? Based on what's announced that would make an approximate 17-minute feature, though it...
  6. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    In August there's going to be a new DVD called "P is for Princess", featuringthe season 40 episode with Paul Rudd, the segment where Elmo and Natalie Portman paly "The Princess and the Elephant", and two "Abby's Flying Fairy School" segments (I'm not quite clear on whether those two segments...
  7. M

    Trapped in an Elevator: A Sesame Street Fanfic

    And now it's time for soem "behind the scenes" facts about this fanfic. First up, the idea of Mr. Johnson going crazy after being stuck in that elevador with Grover didn't come to me until after I wrote a few chapters. For awhile I thought about having Oscar ask Bruno to put him inside...
  8. M

    Trapped in an Elevator: A Sesame Street Fanfic

    Chapter 7 Mr. Johnson was still going crazy. "Hey! I have got a fun idea!", said Grover, "Let's think of memories!" "Memories?", said Mr. Johnson. "Yes, memories", said Grover, "Of our great times together!" "Oh yeah! Oh yeaaaaahhhh...." said a crazy Mr. Johnson. "Let us see...
  9. M

    Trapped in an Elevator: A Sesame Street Fanfic

    Chapter 6 Mr. Johnson was becoming crazy and delusional. "You always provide the best service for me", said Mr. Johnson, "I can't believe that you haven't gotten an 'employee of the month' award yet." "Uh, yeah, how flattering", said Grover, "The seventh time is just as flattering as...
  10. M

    Trapped in an Elevator: A Sesame Street Fanfic

    Chapter 5 Biff, Sully, and Stella eventually got back to the site of the stuck elevador, with a special elevador-opening crane. "Okay, we're back", said Biff, "We can open the elevador now!" "At last", said Mr. Johnson. "We will finally get out of here", said Grover. Sully put...
  11. M

    Trapped in an Elevator: A Sesame Street Fanfic

    Chapter 4 The two had been waiting inside the elevador for quite a while. "I'm bored and hungry", said Mr. Johnson. "Well, I am your waiter", said Grover, "But I do not have any food on me." "I'd rather go hungry than let you give me food", said Mr. Johnson. "But if you are...
  12. M

    Trapped in an Elevator: A Sesame Street Fanfic

    chapter 3 Grover and Mr. Johnson had waited over thirty minutes for matinience to come and take care of the door. "What is taking them so long?", thought Mr. Johnson, "I have a very important appointment to get to. Maybe I can call on my cell phone." Mr. Johnson reached into his pocket...
  13. M

    RedPiggy's Realizations

    What a good, well-written article.
  14. M

    Trapped in an Elevator: A Sesame Street Fanfic

    Chapter 2 Grover was trying to think of a way to get out of the elevador. "Hmmm", thought Grover to himself, "I am also Super-Grover. Maybe I can use my super strength to open the doors." Grover tried, and failed. "Hmm", thoguht Grover, "I guess I need my cape and helmet in order...
  15. M

    Trapped in an Elevator: A Sesame Street Fanfic

    Chapter 1 One day Grover was standing by an elevador, dressed in his elevador operator uniform. "Hello there", said Grover, "It is I, your furry, cute friend, Grover. Today, I am working as an elevador operator. It is one of my many jobs, you know." Just then Mr. Johnson came by...
  16. M

    Broken Arm plots

    I was just thinking about this film recently. All I could remember was the girl getting her cast off and going swimming. And I was born in 1984, which means it was shown at least as late as the 1980s (though I'm thinking I saw it in the early 1990s but can't remember for sure). Either that or...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    During the closing number, I noticed some kind of site gag that doesn't seem to come out right. I don't think it counts as a spoiler, but I'll put the "spoiler warning" here just in case... Anyway, after the number, we see somethign being thrown at the stage, hitting Robin in the air. At...
  18. M

    Broken Arm plots

    A clip of Luis with his broken arm appears in Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birtdhay: Stars and Streets Forever. The clip shows him trying to get a shirt on, and appears in a montage of clips involving problem solving.
  19. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I noticed that as well. Baskerville behind him. But do you really think that looks like a blue Big Mean Carl? I didn't even see horns on that monster. But hopefuly Amy will see this and can confirm who it is or even if it's supposed to be an existing character. I also noticed that two rats...
  20. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    I wonder if it would be a good idea for Sesame Workshop to release a boxed set of the full episodes where street scenes were sampled in the 40th anniversary DVD. I'm not talking about the disc 2 street stories (because pretty much all of those street stories have been released on DVD... Was...
Top